[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT things only bitter r9k virgins say >I don't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 637x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 637x620
ITT things only bitter r9k virgins say

>I don't care about women's wrestling
>women's matches are botchfests
>piss break
>>
>>1172160
But womens matches had been botchfests up until like two years ago. Changeing peoples minds will take time
>>
>>1172160
Alright now to be fair OP, up until a year and a half, maybe two years ago, any given women's segment in WWE was a complete waste of time. The matches were embarassing and the "storytelling" was middle school tier drama at best.
>>
>>1172160
It was all garbage until the horsewomen and I'm one of the lucky ones who got to see see Trish vs Lita, the only competent women to ever do it.

When they left it was less than a fucking sideshow.
>>
>>1172192
>All garbage
Who is Madusa
Who is Nakano
Who is Trish
Who is Molly
Who is Jacqueline
Who is Victoria
Who is Mickie
>>
>>1172160
Women do botch a lot more than men, OP. I don't get up in arms about botching like some people because I realise that mistakes happen and every single wrestler botches, but lets not lie to ourselves.

>>1172192
>this guy
Victoria and Molly were both better than Trish&Lita desu
>>
I have a gf, and I think most of it is garbage.

Bayley, Asuka, Dana, Emma, Becky, Sasha, Natalya, are really good tho.
>>
File: triblyer.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
triblyer.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>women wrestling is actually great
>>
Is this going to replace Phil as the new way to trigger the hatposters?
>>
>>1172160
I also have piss breaks and I'm not an r9k guy.
Isn't it normal to pee?
>>
>>1174449
>pissing
kek, weak human. I have evolved beyond such primitive needs.
>>
>>1174458
>this is your average women wrestling fan
>>
>>1174463
>thinking you can talk down to anyone while browsing the most autistic board on 4chan
>>
>>1174469
Please, i watch women wrestling
>>
>>1174472
Oh you want to shoot?
>>
>>1174437
Post gf or you are a fat faggot lying on 4Chan
>>
File: You want to shoot.jpg (87 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
You want to shoot.jpg
87 KB, 736x490
>>1174474
lets do it bitch
>>
>>1174437
>Sasha
>no Charlotte
Please loose body fat
>>
>>1174437
>Dana
'no'. She's a decent talker though
>>
File: 1458802620511.jpg (27 KB, 374x394) Image search: [Google]
1458802620511.jpg
27 KB, 374x394
>>1172160
>I unironically watch women's wrestling
>Bayley isn't a butterface
>>
>girls wrestling is not great
>it's not good
>it's ok
>there are still too many botches and the current champ is green
>it's also the best thing the wwe is doing right now
>>
>>1172160
This is not actually true. My brother bangs very regularly and has had a shitload of gf. He always posts shit about how women's sport is terrible and he calls bullshit on them getting equal pay in tennis for example. It hasn't affected his ability to bang though.
Me, on the other hand, can't get laid for shit, and I like women's wrestling. When we watched Mania, he talked shit about the women's match.
I think the virgin guys are more likely to defend the women. Imo, the less women in a fanbase, the more progressive/feminist it is. Wrestling fans are among the most insufferable sjws I know.
>>
>>1172160
I liked it both before and after I had sex desu
>>
>>1174423
Don't put Trish's name in that list of legends.
>>
>>1172178
>and the "storytelling" was middle school tier drama at best.
so current WWE?
>>
File: lol.jpg (20 KB, 848x430) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
20 KB, 848x430
>>1172160
Im sure the Divas will see this post and appreciate you sticking up for them so much man. Hey who knows maybe they'll offer you sex for your whiteknighting.
>>
>>1174717
This, unironically
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.