[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that they can cut a better promo than most of the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: enzo-amore-big-cass.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
enzo-amore-big-cass.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Reminder that they can cut a better promo than most of the main roster.
>>
>>1172003
>MARRON AMI GABBAGOOL MOZZARELLA HOW YOU DOIN'
>>
I thought these queers had a blonde slut with 80s shorts. where was she?
>>
Yeah no
>>
i doubt they call up carmella
>>
>>1172003
Cass' trunks say queers
>>
>>1172022

Still in NXT where she is probably gonna remain until next year. Sucks ass but they did get to NXT before she did.
>>
Italian here, is funny how WWE tries pushing int memes irl, mozt people hate hate santino marella and don't even know enzo amore, also those commentators at WM fakin "le spaghetti ayy lmao" accent for Vince... cringe tbqh
>>
I'd only have Jericho and Owens in terms of in-ring talent that can be relied on for 8-10/10 promos. Then obviously you've got Heyman.

The rest are inconsistent at best.
>>
File: big dog and little buddy.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
big dog and little buddy.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Hey Enzo, I heard Italians are supposed to have big calzones, but it looks like you only have pizza bites. And bby girl, when me and the little buddy get done with you, they're gonna call you Deadzo No-More and Big Cassket. And you better bulee dat.
>>
>>1172115
Santino was terrible because it was Vince's idea of "humor"
Enzo and Cass aren't really a comedy team even if some of the stuff they say is meant to be funny.
>>
>>1172003
Besides them, New Day are the only ones I enjoy watching as tag team and promos. I really dig their Hall of Fame promo towards Freebirds. They are really comedy act.

Problem is that New Day shit is getting old and same old same. They need something different.

After they really got face trio promo in Hall of Fame, not heel-ish like they used to, I did notice people start with New Day Rocks instead New Day Sucks. Are they going face in near future?
>>
>>1172234
They did already when they fought the League of Nations
>>
>>1172120
Cena

>>1172149
>Hey Cazz, you say you're seven foot tall, but I bet you have small testiclesbaleedat
>>
>>1172149
What was the original promo, I'm completely blanking trying to remember
>>
>>1172263
>Hey Sheamus, I thought irishmen had potatoes, but it looks like you're just smuggling tater tots
>>
>>1172269
Hahahahaha yeah that's right, too good

Thanks man
>>
>>1172274
Hahahahaha kill yourself
Dont reply to me ever again 'man'
>>
File: 1-uncle-albert.jpg (80 KB, 980x1467) Image search: [Google]
1-uncle-albert.jpg
80 KB, 980x1467
>>1172243
>Cena
>>
>>1172003

Reminder that they couldn't beat the manlets in nxt.
>>
>>1172316
Revival are based tho
It actually felt quite meaningful with AA beat them
>>
>>1172274
>too good
You may want to consider suicide senpai.

>>1172115
Santino was bad because he's a classic example of:

"If I think it's funny, then it's funny god dammit!" t. Vince McMahon
>>
>>1172242

Everybody fighting League of Jobbers would be instantly face pop. Even Social Jobbers.
>>
>>1172276
Pls don't cyber bully me sweet cheeks
>>
>>1172490
I'm aware of that. That's why the Wyatt's went over on Monday.

They were specifically placed to go over the League and become a face team though. They've even started to let the crowd do parts of their slogans now.
>>
>>1172003
BADABOOM
Realest guy in the room
>>
>>1172003
So I don't watch NXT, are these guys faces, or heels that are just over because of the cool factor? I mean, I thought I was just about out of Jersyshit gimmicks after whatever the fuck those cunts from TNA were called, plus Zack Ryder, plus Zack Ryder's buddy, but at least Enzo can shit talk and Cass looks like the guy Edge wanted to be his entire career. I'd actually fear that monster if he came out of the crowd with a black trenchcoat and sunglasses and didn't speak.
>>
>>1173350
They are about the biggest babyfaces on the company's pay book other than Bayley. Goofy as fuck, play to the crowd who love them, have actual developed characters and a believable lifelong friendship between them where they seem to actually like each other and always have each other's backs.

The ring stuff is only so-so, but they don't need it, and their matches are fun due the above dynamic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IpZH_J-sY
>>
>>1172003
Reminder that you can't teach that
>>
>>1173326
Wyatts are getting a lot of crowd pop's lately.

Like Cesaro did after all that "not connecting with the people" bullshit, people think Bray needs a push because he is OK in ring and great on mic.
>>
cringey as fuck duo
>>
enzo vs bubba could be good promo material
>>
>>1172316
Reminder that wrestling is fake.
>>
>>1173515
youre just vanilla as shit and hate fun desu senpai.
>>
>>1173508
i get what you mean, but in cesaros case the qualities were inverted

Heres hoping bray doesnt get injured (again) Id love to see him get a real push. They could do so many meta angles with him that would actually work

Ive always liked the idea of cena or someone acknowledging that the crowd fucking loves bray and working it into a "bray has them hypnotized" angle. THe announcers briefly briefly did something vaguely like that during his and cenas feud but they didnt run with it. Anyway, they could turn it into a "Fight for the soul of the wwe universe" or some shie. It would really really bring out crowd involvment in a good way.
>>
>>1173508
Which is why they "officially" turned them by having them beat down the League. There's a pattern here: got a team that needs an official face turn? Have them feud with a hated heel team. Kind of like how Roman become a heel by matching him against AJ Styles.

>>1173350
They started as obnoxiois Jersey Shore heels, but Enzo's larger than life personality and their chemistry appealed to the NXT crowd and they became faces.
>>
>>1173840
just imagine the feud they couldve had with Ryder in 11
>>
>>1172003
cant wait for big cass to be pushed to the moon hopefully enzo is cool with being his manager.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.