[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they were both in the building for Raw and nothing happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x1053
So they were both in the building for Raw and nothing happened? FUCKING WHY.
>>
Why would they debut just now? And how would you book it?
>>
They are supposedly setting up The Shield vs Bullet Club
>>
>>1171792
Because they are starting in NXT.
>>
>>1171792
Because redebuting Maryse was mote important.
>>
scott hall so poor hes wearing champion gear
>>
>>1172040
champion gear is good, dont be hating
>>
>>1171792
Machine Gun Karl Anderson looks lile my dad
>>
>>1171837
>Bullet vs Shield

No one wants to see that.
>>
they probably come out next week setting up match with new day at payback or help Styles in some fashion.
>>
>>1171837
>The Shield
>implying Vince will have two midgets drag down his glorious samoan
>>
>>1172090
>AJ is having is match against Ramen
>pretty even and back and forth match
>Roman throws AJ out of the ring
>AJ grabs a mic
>says something along the lines of getting some "secret weapon"
>Burret Crub music hits
>huge pop
>they attack Roman, AJ gets DQd but proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of Roman
>put him through the table or whatever
>AJ steals the title and cuts a promo saying that WWE is his yard now and you gotta beleeb dat bbygurl
>walks out
>>
>>1171837

They don't have the rights to the Bullet Club name, it'll be a knock off that gets buried by the WWE guys so Ramen can look strong
>>
>>1172106
Festus Club
>>
>>1172100
the idea is good but how u wanna do it is complete shit
>>
>>1172100
>Roman proceeds to bury the entire bullet club spear after spear

All of my want.
>>
>>1171837
Fuck that.
>>
>>1171792
>Festus' Twitter handle has "Impact" on it

Kek.
>>
>>1172080
I do
so you are wrong
>>
>>1174127
No, you're no one
>>
Why fucking blow everything in front of a hot post-mania crowd that will chant and go apeshit for literally anything?

Seriously, everything is so slow burn in WWE now we should be thankful they saved it for another week
>>
>>1172100
I figured they would attack AJ Styles and feud with him for a while. They did turn on AJ in Japan and Karl Anderson saying "Hey old boss remember when we beat you up and kicked you out of Japan? Turns out Finn had a pretty sweet setup here so we followed you."

Payback is set to be in Chicago so the crowd there would definitely understand the whole thing. But if they do go to Shield vs. BC then I'd maybe hold off on Finn debuting until Summerslam? The thing is the whole 2sweeting and Balor Club thing is pretty much tied to him so he would have to be the leader.
>>
>>1171792
Because they want smarks to think Bullet Club will be a thing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.