[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the best worker in WWE right now? >7/10 wrestling ability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 435553.jpg (46 KB, 333x390) Image search: [Google]
435553.jpg
46 KB, 333x390
Is he the best worker in WWE right now?

>7/10 wrestling ability (he's really gotten better recently)
>9/10 mic skills
>10/10 heel work
>hollywood star
>main evented wrestlemania and beat fucking John Cena
>doesn't cry and complain when he doesn't get booked the way he wants but sucks it up and makes the best of what he's got

It's only a matter of time until he becomes WWE champion again
>>
he's good as a heel
not a great wrestler but greatly effective worker
worst mania main eventer of all time
i think he's too busy fucking maryse to care about whether he gets booked well

great asset when it comes to being a public face of the comapny, his non-wwe appearances are always good

he'll be useful to build guys forever desu famalam
>>
>>1171470
the miz fucking sucks bro
>>
>>1171470
he would honestly be a better pick to put the title on over shaemus or del rio, especially shaemus.

if they need a decent heel to hold the title for a while he should be the first pick, but he's not good at all. just because hes better than a lot of his peers doesnt mean he's good.
>>
>>1171476
>>1171478
>>1171480
get worked marks
>>
>>1171470
I agree op, he's an awesome wrestler, 10/10 mic skills if you ask me, and unlike the modern heels, he doesn't get pop every time he comes out
>>
>>1171470
>5/10 at best by WWE standards (3/10 in outside of sports entertainment)
>7/10 mic skills and heel work; is only good at these because he's annoying to listen to
>doesn't matter
>a win in contemporary WWE is worth nothing
>so do most other sports entertainers and wrestlers
>>
>>1171490
He's probably one of the last guys to actually get real heat, aside from Corbin.
>>
>Miz sucks

He's the only heel who gets heel heat, most of the WWE heels are getting cheered because edgelords are a huge demographic in the modern WWE and clean-cut establishment faces are scorned and booed to oblivion.

It also doesn't help that indy darlings don't get booed in the WWE.
>>
>>1171490
there are no modern heel really.
the only guys that get negative reactions to any real extent are Miz, The Revival and kinda KO and Roman.

it's hard to heel when you're PG and aren't allowed to break rules
>>
>>1171511
>KO
No one boos KO
>>
>>1171511

And when the faces break the rules as much as the heels do anyway.

That kinda worked in Memphis and Puerto Rico because down there you could always fall back on having the heels do something completely despicable to get heat, but in the age of PG that's not gonna fly.
>>
>>1171470
Amen
>>
File: 01-snidely-whiplash.jpg (50 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
01-snidely-whiplash.jpg
50 KB, 800x1040
I can see why some people think Miz is a great heel because he's the only guy to get consistent boos vs everyone. A real pro wrestling heel should have no redeeming qualities sure, but there's a difference between an Edge/Jerico/Rollins/KO heel who is despicable but still entertaining to watch and delivers great matches, and a Miz/XPac/Stephanie McMahon heel who is just horrible, joyless and painful to endure. It's the difference between a character people want to see get beaten and a character people want to see just disappear. The Miz isn't a good talker or wrestler, he's just taking up space and people boo because they want to see him gone.
>>
>Is he the best worker in WWE right now?

For WWE's sake I fucking hope not.

>>1171509
>and clean-cut establishment faces are scorned and booed to oblivion.

How many of those are even in WWE?

Zayn?
>>
>>1171470
Not my favorite, but i respect him for his work, with big exception on the fact that he really needs to work on his "catching your diving opponent" part. But other than that,

>got to hear Maryse moan "Oui!" every night
>>
>>1171513
True. But heel =\= getting booed
>>
>>1171513
They boo him when he's going after somebody the crowd likes more
>>
>>1171502
Corbin gets no reaction on the main roster.

Actually having Miz be the mouthpiece of Corbin would be pretty fun
>>
>>1171470
More like
4/10 Wrestling
7/10 Mic Skills
9/10 Heel Work
>>
>>1171627
Corbin debuted literally this week

> if they're not over immediately they'll never get over

Fucking Millennials.
>>
>>1171653
You said that he's getting heat while he debuts and gets absolutely no reaction and then you back off saying he just debuted this week

You're actually retarded, aren't you?
>>
Miz Steph and the Revival only real heels they have

I guess Charlotte too but the crowd rattled her and made her look vulnerable as a heck
>>
>>1171656
I'm not the guy you initially replied to, dummy.

He was getting solid heat on RAW anyway.
>>
>>1171678
Where did he get heat? His match with Ziggler was boring and even the usually active post-WM RAW crowd was barely interested in the match itself.

Face it, Corbin is boring and will be jobbing to Ryback on Superstars soon.
>>
>>1171685
> it's a Feed-Me-Moron shitter

He's getting heat from you right now, 'cause you're being worked.
>>
>>1171688
I don't even like Ryback, just listed him as an example.

>haha just because you don't like some wrestler and think he's a shit heel means you're getting worked LMAO
>>
>>1171694
> posting that rhetoric in a thread about Miz

maximum kek
>>
>>1171709
Miz is a good heel, Corbin is not
>>
>>1171719
That explains why he's a heat vacuum when he's not leeching off an IWC fave
>>
>>1171470
Everything Miz says is always correct. Like when he said Sandow is nothing without him.
>>
I really like the Miz but at his absolute peak he is 5/10 in the ring. He's a 9/10 on the mic and is character draws insane heat but he cannot work unless it's with someone far better than him who does all the work.
>>
>>1171470
>Miz
>7/10 wrestling ability
Stopped reading there.
Miz is a 5/10 at his very best.
>>
>>1171476
worst main eventer? did you stop watching before reigns showed up?
>>
>>1171627
I'd rather heel Jericho manage him, and they could team as the midget crushers.
>>
>>1171513

I was suprised to find that he was legitimately getting "KOMANIA" chants like "wtf".

I didn't even know that was a thing.
>>
>>1172201
I don't like Roman either, but holy fuck have you watched Wrestlemania 27? Perhaps your fedora was blocking your view?
>>
Miz honestly might be the greatest heel of all time because everyone fucking hates him all the time. I doubt there's anyone(that doesn't know him personally) who can say "My favorite wrestler is The Miz." Nobody likes him. Nobody wants him to win.
>>
>>1173569
>greatest heel of all time

Thats not Big Boss Man or Jake Roberts

18+ You fartcum fanta drinking poonigger
>>
I personally think Miz is one of the greatest heels ever. And it's because I hate him. A heel is supposed to be someone you can't fucking stand and never want to see succeed, and that's what he's always been.
>>
Miz is a great heel.

Also he cock blocked Ryder from that IC title again today.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.