[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: ME_037_Photo_22.jpg (116 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
ME_037_Photo_22.jpg
116 KB, 1284x722
Why is Damien Sandow off TV? He is 6 foot 4 and he is great on the mic and as a promo. He really should be a maineventer. Word is, he may get fired. He started a white house petition to get back on TV.
>>
Vince is a petty asshole.
>>
>>1170980

I can only imagine he probably complained backstage and Vince being the colossal cunt that he is decided to punish the guy.

It's a fucking joke because he's a brilliant talent.
>>
because he's a shit wrestler, who you smarks like because he isn't hand picked by the wwe.

no one gave a shit about this jobber until he lost the briefcase
>>
>>1171002
> he's a shit wrestler

Roman Reigns: 3-time WWE World Champion
>>
>>1171005
Roman is shit too, but he actually had big merch sales when he was with the shield but also at house shows when he was a single star last year. Ryback is my proof of this
>>
>>1171011
> guy who gets pushed to the moon has big merch sales

You don't fucking say?
>>
>>1171012
it was when he wasn't the champ dumb nigger
>>
>>1171012
> guy who gets pushed to the moon has big merch sales
woah, so a guy their pushing is actually selling shit and he's shit because?
>>
>>1170980
Ask Ryder and Ziggler what whining gets you.

Really though Vince is a fucking faggot that doesn't care about money or pleasing hardcore fans, casual viewers eat up everything he pushes (Reigns).
>>
>>1171014
> Reigns wasn't getting pushed during The Shield

Are you stupid?
>>
>>1171022
>Ask Ryder and Ziggler what whining gets you.

lmao you smarks hate that shitter reigns, but you guys actually defend people like zack and ziggler?
>>
>>1171022
>casual viewers eat up everything he pushes (Reigns).

Judging by the ratings or ticket sales they aren't.
>>
>>1171026
Seth, Dean, and Roman was getting pushed you stupid nigger.
>>
>>1171029
reigns does good in the house shows, he just does shit on the TV tapings
>>
>>1171027
I like the Reigns from the last RAW friend, think Ryder is shit and Ziggler is fucking boring trash. Where in my post did I defend them?
>>
>>1171031
Reigns's house shows last year got outdrawn by the Orton vs. Sheamus loop

ORTON
VERSUS
SHEAMUS
>>
>>1171034
>Ask Ryder and Ziggler what whining gets you.

There. It's not because they whine, it's because vince knows their shit and they aren't profitable.
IWC don't buy any merch from wwe. They just like complaining about shit and whine about how their favorite wrestler isn't winning the belt.
>>
>>1171036
well no shit. ORTON IS A BIG NAME
>>
>>1171041
Orton has been box-office arsenic since before Reigns even started wrestling.
>>
>>1171038
>making stuff up makes me right
That isn't defending them you window licker and you can literally go watch any 'smark' or 'iwc' crowd and see them all wearing merch.
>>
>>1171038
>IWC don't buy any merch from wwe.

Explains why New Day & Bayley have been dominating WWEShop.com for nearly a year.
>>
Maybe Sandow shouldn't be in the main event scene (although booked well he has the talent to do it) but he has been totally taken off the product. That's one extreme to the other.

Sandow deserves a slot on the show. Let the guy come up with a new gimmick and go be creative with it. He's one of those guys that doesn't need to have his hand held. He can create something and go and perform it and get over.

He has possibly the best comedy timing out of the entire roster (a seriously rare commodity in WWE) and has a great presence, look and is decent in the ring.

Honestly, what's there not to like? I don't think anybody is asking him to be the face of WWE but he's had a damn shitty time of it for what looks like no good reason.

He's still on their payroll and it's not like Raw is so jack packed with quality that there is no room for him.

Still banking on the fact he complained backstage and is getting punished due to Vince's outrageous ego and cuntishness.
>>
>>1171038
> le "Vince only pushes what draws" meme

How new can one person be?
>>
>>1171002
EVERYONE gave a shit about him. That's why he won the MITB. Are you sure you watch wrestling?
>>
>>1170980
>Word is, he may get fired. He started a white house petition to get back on TV.
He might as well try. The dude gets no TV time for absolutely no reason. They really do not like him.
>>
>>1171054
Those are two of the most child friendly acts in WWE
>>
>>1171142
>thinking little kids watch nxt and know who bayley is outside of that one kid with a smark dad that takes her to nxt
>>
>>1171103
LMAO HE LITERALLY GOT NO POPS UNTIL HE WENT ON A BECAME THE MIZ'S STUNT DOUBLE DUMB AS FUCK
>>
>>1171142
But I thought only smarks watched NXT?

Which is it?

New Day were heels less than 3 months ago, too, dummy.
>>
>>1171052
dumb fucking nigger cunt.

you're saying Ziggler and ryder got buried because they tried to go against the system, except they just aren't huge draws
>>
>>1171160
Ryder sold enough merch to get bonuses for it without even being on TV, dumbass.

> it's the moronic Reigns defender who has a BLACKED fetish
>>
>>1171156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuOEVbV70DU

He was getting yes chants
>>
>>1171160
lmao you're a braindead idiot, enjoy this last reply .
>>
>>1171161
>Ryder sold enough merch to get bonuses for it without even being on TV, dumbass.
HE actually believes this

>lmao you're a braindead idiot, enjoy this last reply .
Says the nigger who is retarded

>>1171164
no shit , everyone hates cena except for kids
>>
File: 1457937531822.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1457937531822.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>1171168
>HE LITERALLY GOT NO POPS
>th-that doesn't count
>>
>>1171178
roidback got a pop when he was going up against cena dumb fuck
>>
>>1171185
No one mentioned ryback
>>
>>1171168
>HE actually believes this

It's not a belief. It's a fact, dumbass. Ryder was dominating WWEShop.com back in mid-2011. You'd know this if weren't in middle school back then.
>>
>>1171187
i'm saying anyone who goes up against cena gets a pop you dumb trip cunt

>>1171191
LMAO, RYDER ACTUALLY OUTSELLING GUYS LIKE CENA.

NEW FUCKING MEME
>>
>>1171200
see >>1171178
>>
>>1171200
I didn't say he was outselling Cena. I said he was getting the top merch seller bonus.

Please try to understand words.
>>
>>1171203
so roidback was over because he got a pop against cena?

>>1171204
>top
LMAO dude stop with this meme seriously
>>
>>1171210
> facts are memes

Were shitpost kids always this idiotic?
>>
>>1171216
> facts

STOP DOING IT LMAO, I CAN'T TAKE IT.

it's okay "your top drawer" got the IC title LOL
>>
>>1171216
Yes, stop replying to him.
>>
>>1171219
kys then
>>
>>1171235
thats rude
>>
he's got an awesome voice. even if they won't let him wrestle put him on there as a fucking presenter. plebs.
>>
>>1171164
>rise above this!

hahahahaha
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.