[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's Wrestling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: VILrPHA.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
VILrPHA.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
How fucking patronising and rose tinted is everyone towards female wrestling?

The fact is that they will never be as good as men, so giving average matches like Bayley/Banks 5 star ratings and calling it match of the year just suggests you're pandering and pretending to find it amazing in order to seem progressive.

The fact is, even Reigns/HHH would have resulted in smark tears of pride if it was between two independent women. So stop pretending they're in the same leagues as the men or anywhere near as entertaining. They never will be and if anything its even more sexist to blindly pretend that they are.
>>
>>1170686
If I had a penny for every person I see on here bitching endlessly about women and unable to accept that others have different standards for wrestling, I would be set for life.
>>
>>1170686
THIS, it's starting to get a bit ridiculous.
The divas triple threat was a 2.5/5 at best. It was a goddamn boring botchfest. Charlotte does a moonsault and neckbeards start having orgasms like they've never seen it before.
>>
>>1170686
>The fact is, even Reigns/HHH would have resulted in smark tears of pride if it was between two independent women.

If an NXT Women's Championship match had been as bad as that shitshow it would've been fucking roasted
>>
>that pic
lmao
>>
>>1170706
>Charlotte does a moonsault and neckbeards start having orgasms like they've never seen it before.

But she's been doing that move for literally years.

> Dean Mark
>>
>>1170709
>>/reddit/
>>
>>1170686
honestly, aren't you tired of these threads? I will give you that relatively speaking you can make an argument that women having a lesser scale to be measured against when it comes to men. But considering that many of the men wrestle like shit (that's just me echoing what a lot of the /asp/ies like to say here), it is significant that women can put on great matches.

That said, women's wrestling IS improving technically and isn't being just a sexy sideshow. I don't know if that just triggers your anti-SJW radar or you genuinely have some thing against women, but it's refreshing and fun to watch.
>>
>>1170711
What are you trying to convey friend?

>>1170714
Can I see your tits?
>>
>>1170713
> have no retort
> better start talking about that site I claim to hate
>>
>>1170709
Top kek, even Bayley vs Nia Jax got THIS IS AWESOME chants despite being one of the worst matches I've seen in a year
>>
>>1170720
>>/reddit/
>>
I just figured it was graded against other women's matches
>>
>>1170721
Well just look in the audience. Couple years ago WWE used to be packed with edgy teens wanting to see br00tal shit and sexy woman.

Nowadays you have middle aged overweight men wearing "IM A HUGGER" shirts and pretending divas wrestling is entertaining.
>>
>>1170718
That Charlotte doing a Moonsault isn't new, maroon.

>>1170721
lol when the fuck was this?
>>
>>1170714
Even the men wrestling like shit are just as good as the women. Asuka is the only one I would pay to watch
>>
>>1170714
>women's wrestling is technically improving
fifty
>>
>>1170735
So u r just proving my point.
>>
>>1170738
Lita sucked more than dick during her time in the WWE and you know it.
>>
>>1170741
> u r

Type like a fucking adult.
>>
>>1170721
Except it didn't. The crowd chanted that song that they had been singing the entire UK tour.
>>
>>1170760
im srry my typing abilitys r not up to ur prestigious standards. Pls forgive me
>>
No other wrestling forum online complains as much as /asp/ about people liking women's wrestling. What's different about the people on here?

>inb4 we r more enlightened and smart:^)
>>
File: 1428022534464.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1428022534464.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>1170791

We all know there are a LOT of disgusting neckbeard virgins on here that have been consistently rejected by women their entire lives and it has created a resentment and hatred for women that rages within them.

That's the real reason they are all so buttblasted.
>>
>>1170686
American women wrestling---sure
Joshi---objectively better than 85% of male wrestling WWE has broadcast-ed since the Attitude Era.
>>
>>1170791
This is 4chan bruh. Lots of /v/ and /b/ users migrate over here for the LOLZ. Hating something because it is female is kind of vogue--see GamerGate.
>>
Paige is FAR more talented in ring and on the mic than 99% of the men on raw and smackdown.if divas are boring then the men might aswell give up now.fat kevin owens,no neck non speaking lesnar,talentless nutter ambrose,taker wannabe wyatt,rock wannabe reigns,then some rubbish random coloured people just to pretend wwe arent racist.
>>
i don't mind women wrestling, but please just stop shilling it as the best thing ever.

NO, the bayley vs asuka match isn't 5/5 neither was the one with sasha, and NO the triple threat at WM wasn't the best match of the night
>>
>>1170791
You won't get banned for voicing opinions here
>>
>>1171003
>gamergate
>implying they don't have legitimate complaints
>>
>>1171077
If you ever need a laugh ckeck the /wooo/ ban logs
>>
>>1171077
>implying
Our janny and mod can be spergy at times
>>
>>1171081
Please don't.
>>
>>1171107
[triggered]
>>
OP is a faggot. Women's wrestling is at least as good as men's depending on who you're watching. If you're comparing some stripper bitch in WWE to Bryan Danielson then no shit.

But Mariko yoshoda is better than most talent WWE have employed in the last 20 years.

AJW was at one point easily the best or at least first equal promotion in the world.

Having said that, fuck WWE women's wrestling and if you like it then fuck you.

Literally the only good women's wrestling is weeaboo spic and a little bit of American outlaw. If you like good women's wrestling then you are a fedora, but if you like WWE women's wrestling then you are a fifty times bigger fedora and autismo super cuck permavirgin.

Also most sweet deveastating moves were invented by women and actually so many were invented by wen that men have barely touched. Towerhackerbomb is boss IMOTBH, and the rest.
>>
>>1171238
Guess they haven't cured your Yellow Fever yet, eh Dave?
>>
>>1171246
So how many joshi matches have you watched?
>>
>>1171238
Autism
>>
File: 1459906409956.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459906409956.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>1171246
>wanting a cure for yellow fever

No thanx
>>
>>1171081
>legitimate complaints
Nope. It's not ethics in journalism---all their targets are women or men that vocalize support for their female co-workers. In a field that is approx 95-99% male.

>bullshit.png
>>
File: 1459909219489.jpg (41 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1459909219489.jpg
41 KB, 500x451
>>1171522
>there are no unethical journalist, its sexist to think a woman could be unethical
>>
>>1171522
Here comes the knight in shining armor
>>
>>1170991
>projecting: the post

>>1171003
Wrong

>>1171077
THIS THIS THIS
Redditors are too afraid to speak their true opinion at that hugbox in fear of being banned or downvoted. We all know divas wrestling is pretty mediocre but people like to pretend its goid because they want to be apart of the "LE DIVAS REEVULTION XDDD" hivemind
>>
>>1171522
>all their targets are women or men that vocalize support for their female coworkers
>that were massively corrupt
>>
>>1172348
Then why do some people here like it despite there being no hivemind, according to you?
>>
>>1175515
Reddit crossover posters and people memeing
>>
>>1171522
Cuck
as an EX GG member I can confirm I have not seen any GamerGate harassment but I've seen a ton anti gg of course now they both are full of retards like yourself.
Also I identify as a feminist because I believe in equality not censorship. Also not one of those people have done anything of note
>>
File: image_38.jpg (156 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
image_38.jpg
156 KB, 960x948
>>1175548
>I identify as a feminist
Jesus Christ
>>
File: undertipper.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
undertipper.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>1175557
I dislike the word due to association but I just want equal rights and shit not this over the top social justice shit like tagging food as a trigger warning.
>>
>>1175578
It's no longer about equal rights and that word is forever tainted. Just be an equalist or something
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.