[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on LU, honestly it has a lot of potential due to it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lucha-underground-splash.jpg (54 KB, 303x201) Image search: [Google]
lucha-underground-splash.jpg
54 KB, 303x201
Thoughts on LU, honestly it has a lot of potential due to it's Acrobatics, Creative team, solid talent and gimmicks but there are some minor adjustments that should be made to maximize it's potential until then everything is being wasted
>>
low budget, shit vignettes but good wrestling matches.
>>
Lucha is the gayest shit and frankly is eviscerating the last shreds of masculinity that pro wrestling has
>>
>>1169959
>low budget,
opposite of that, thats the reason why they need a miracle to get a new season after the 3rd.
>>
>>1169959
Same plus the fact that it's split by season limits any real fan investment
>>
>>1169987
Considering they recently did a live show in Austin, touring could alleviate that. Especially if they air those as specials on TV.
>>
Hopefully they continue to, I'd hate to see that quality of talent get wasted
>>
>>1170028
they will just go to AAA
puma and probably cage get picked up by NXT.
>>
>>1170050
>Puma got rejected twice
>Cage was squandered in wwe
>>
>>1170144
Wasn't he rejected because he's tight with the train wreck named Teddy Hart?
>>
>>1170158
Something about him being to much of an established name. Really stupid reasoning.
>>
>>1170158
teddy got signed at 18 so i doubt it.
besides teddy taught him his flippy shit.

He was rejected because people and the other wrestlers there were marking out for him.
>>
>>1170170
I'm don't want him there. Neville has been forgotten and kalistos us title reign has been underwhelming.
>>
>>1170176
Neville looks like a reject from Rescue Rangers
>>
>>1170144
>>1170050
actually Cage dropped out when they asked him to provide a piss-test
>>
>>1171454
Meanwhile Haitch makes a new juice cycle just for Mania.

Wew lad.
>>
>>1171560

And Vince was using steroids into his 60's and probably still now. It's such bullshit, hollywood actors don't get drug tested
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.