[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that gaslighting at the beginning of raw >C-COME ON GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447772824939.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447772824939.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>that gaslighting at the beginning of raw
>C-COME ON GUYS U KNOW HOW MY WIFE IS ALWAYS SAYING THINGS SHE DOESNT REALLY MEAN, RIGHT? SHES JUST CRAZY HEHEHE
>you know she actually loves me, right?
>>
>>1169892
yet another example of wwe and their fandom being like an abusive relationship. i feel pity for people that still have hope and watch that trash every week
>>
>>1169892
wut
>>
youre the one still there despite your wife doing whatever the fuck she wants
>>
>>1170148
You don't understand the analogy, do you?
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>1169892

>american """beer"""
>>
>>1169892
>paige in charge of not looking like a dirty skank at every turn in her life
>>
>when you open the pic and it's just the light, not sweaty titties
>>
File: Batista-WrestleMania-Sign.jpg (26 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
Batista-WrestleMania-Sign.jpg
26 KB, 300x359
>Welcome everyone, to Monday Night Raw!
>As we start our event tonight, you should all know that we have great fans, who sometimes like to joke around by boo'ing people they like!
>It's all just a funny joke when they do that!
>Now let's hear those joking-around boo's for Ramen Rains!

Pretty smart of them to do that, though. It was a good >inb4. But it also shows that they at least realize how badly they dun goofed.
>>
>>1169892
She's getting fat.
>>
>>1171213
b-but i like her looking like a dirty skank
it makes me believe i might have a shot
>>
>>1169892
Literally no idea what you're babbling about, but cheers for the Paige. Moar?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.