[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you wear wrestling shirts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: bone_soldier_front_1.jpg (36 KB, 635x475) Image search: [Google]
bone_soldier_front_1.jpg
36 KB, 635x475
Do you wear wrestling shirts?
>>
No, i realized how cringy i would look.

The only shirt i would unironically wear is asuka, except with a jacket
>>
>>1169277
Only to events or to bed.
>>
Maybe if I'm going to an event where no one knows me.
>>
I have a Cactus Jack wanted dead one that I sometimes wear in public.

I want to get my hands on some Austin 3:16 shirt though.
>>
I don't wear shirts with stuff wrtitten on them because I'm not autistic
>>
File: 67543567.jpg (67 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
67543567.jpg
67 KB, 330x400
>>
>>1169277
I have Asuka's shirt but that's it.
>>
>>1169277
I have several that I wear, but I'm also a degenerate
>>
>>1169359
I didn't know there was a 17th month
>>
>>1169359
>this could've been this generation's Austin 3:16 shirt
>>
I got a stardust one for christmas that I wear to the gym. They're really nice shirts
>>
Saw a fat balding dude in a Finn Balor shirt a while ago and I couldn't help but cringe. Don't wear that shit outside of a live event or around the house, lad, it's not a good look.
>>
>>1169359
Do you wear this in a size 4XL?
>>
Will a bullet club make me more popular with the girls?
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 449x1197
>>1169371
>you will never go to a wwe ppv in chicago with this shirt and 10,000 other people wearing it, chanting for punk
>>
>>1169277
I've spent probably over 500$ on WWE shop and 300$ on prowrestlingtees.
So what, fight me.
>>
File: andre.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
andre.jpg
137 KB, 1200x1200
This, or a vintage Austin shirt when going to some hipster party.

I've seen people Bullet Club shirts in public, but I don't try to talk to them for obvious reasons.
>>
I recently bought a throwback Austin 3:16 because I never had that particular Austin shirt back in the day. I have the grey Asuka one because the front doesn't look cringe. I have a couple indie workers' shirts of friends in outlaw wrestling

Wrestling shirts are best when only other wrestling fans can recognize them as wrestling shirts. The rest are fucking trash.
>>
>>1171414
>'vintage' Austin shirt
>NxD shit
>indie wrestler shirts
>"I exclusively wear wrestling shirts that only TRUE wrestling fans would recognise"
This guy
>>
>>1171360
>but I don't try to talk to them for obvious reasons.

Because you know they'll laugh at you?
>>
I wear an AJ Lee shirt in public on occasion, because it's got a really nice design that has nothing to do with wrestling unless you recognize it.
>>
>>1171441
I hope you're a girl, if not how fat are you? Also did you write this on purpose to get (You's)
>>
>>1171444
>o-only girls can wear hearts and colorful clothes
lol how insecure are you
>>
I still have an nwo shirt from like 97, and I let my gf wear it to bed since it's pretty faded. Only article of wrestling related clothing I've ever gotten
>>
>>1171449
>I like hearts and colorful clothing, it looks faaaab

Asshole okay there, cheif?
>>
>>1171460
>y-you homo!!! stop liking colors!!!
haha wow you must be really terrified of what others think of you
>>
>>1171332
A girl said she liked mine at roadblock and asked where I got it
>>
>>1171360
>hipster party
kys
>>
>>1171441
fag
>>
>tfw wearing a Cactus Jack Wanted Dead shirt and someone comments on it saying I look similar to "the guy on your shirt"

Am I turning into Mick Cuckley?
>>
>>1171643
The word "cuck" has never meant less
>>
>>1171643
How the hell does that work even make sense there?

Either way, get back to us if you end up making a daughter as hot as Mick did.
>>
>>1171648
>asked a friend to hold his hand when fucking a girl
idk man
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.