[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryback Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1451356943441.jpg (133 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1451356943441.jpg
133 KB, 1252x1252
WAKE UP IT'S FEEDING TIME
bull shit what happened at Mania
He'll probably win it a Payback and send Kalisto back with Sin Cara
Also post Da Based Guy
>>
The big guy is done tagging with jobbers.

He's going to make the us title great again.

Also he didn't even lose clean. Our boy is being protected in this feud
>>
he'll proceed to wrestle at main event against the likes of Swagger and Fandango. Atleast he'll win those matches though.

Im sure Vince has realized the guys chant is fun to say but he isnt over and moves as much merch as the social outcasts. Maybe even less.

Heres for the best though! He has a cool dog and a hot wife
>>
Reminder that Ryback is a meme wrestler and ironically loved here.
>>
>>1168898
hitting your finisher and pinning isnt a clean win?
>>
>>1168906
I want /woo/ to go
>>
>>1168910
He hit the naked turn buckle, did you not see that spot?
>>
>>1168920
oh shit. I didnt realize that
>>
>>1168916
Nice response. Shows that I'm right
>>
>>1168928
Right about what?

Theat ryback is unironically loved here, if so you're totally right
>>
He should team up with social outcast and all get behind Jericho for a push to the heavyweight title

Jericho is the only road to breaking the wall of jobbing
>>
>>
>>1168964
that's scary as fug man.
he should try wearing a mask
>>
>>1168964
He's a really big guy
>>
i feel kinda worried about his heart.
he seems to be using a big amount of Vitamin S if you catch my drift.

not ready for a 2nd ultimate warrior.
>>
>>1168938
Tell me whats so entertaining about Ryback
>>
>>1168997
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>1168997
His moves are great and is finding more moves to learn everyday.

Stiff as fuck

He has a great look, and is the only few new guys in this generation who looks like a wwe champion.

His chant is original, and everyone loves chanting it.

His RVD attire was also based as fuck, i don't know why they made him change it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.