[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Some people are angry Shane jumped off HiaC because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Some people are angry Shane jumped off HiaC because they were offended he would take such a risk with his kids there and thought it was stupid
>>
Who thinks this?
>>
>>1168827
SpoonyOne
>>
He jumped onto airbags set up by a hired stuntman, do they get offended watching hollywood films?
>>
>>1168849
Isn't that the guy who said he wanted to rape one of his co-workers? Wouldn't expect "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" from him.
>>
>>1168827
Some people on r/squaredcircle
>>
>>1168849
>Spoonshit
Why are you watching that autist?
>>
>please don't jump chants

When did wrestling fans become such cuckold pussies?
>>
It was stupid tho. The match and the entire angle were absolutely pointless.
>>
It was just a simple jump. These whiny pricks would probably have a heart attack with the likes of Foley and Dreamer who get mutilated literally in front of their kids.
>>
literally no one thinks this
>>
>>1168825

>he safely fell on his back on a fake table made of foam with an airbag underneath that you literally see slowly deflate after he hits

>also that cringe as fuck "bolt cutting" spot where he clearly wasnt cutting anything and everyone could see the frame pre-pushed from the start of the match an you knew someone was gonna get pushed thru it
>>
>>1169798
I could of sworn I heard "please don't die" which I found hilarious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.