[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>John Cena returns >Challenges Roman for the title >John
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 0491732001452159392_filepicker.jpg (47 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
0491732001452159392_filepicker.jpg
47 KB, 400x267
>John Cena returns
>Challenges Roman for the title
>John buries him CLEAN
>Becomes the greatest face of all time, loved by kids and smarks alike

Would the WWE ever do this? What do you predict as the outcome of a Cena vs Roman match?
>>
>>1168811
>What do you predict as the outcome of a Cena vs Roman match?
This picture except Roman is Cena and Cena is Rock.
>>
smarks already appreciate cena for his matches. Especially now. Its only belligerant edgy teenagers and nostalgia goggles faggots subscribed to Bruce Blitz who hate Cena. I'm an indie loving jap wrestling outlaw loving fuck that watches NXmeme and i want John to come back already.
>>
>>1168811
They'd definitely have Cena go over Roman, yeah.
Roman's not getting the reactions. If he were, I'd say they'd maintain the push, but as it stands, he even looked a bit Heelish on Monday, and Cena has cyborg-tier conditioning. So yeah, Cena would winlol
>>
>>1168815
Man the HoF crowd was awful.
Show the man some respect.
and show snoop some respect forshizzle
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 864x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 864x485
>cena beating the man
>>
>>1168837
BMJ and Snoop both won the crowd over while talking, though. Another reason that thats what makes them so GOAT.
>>
>>1168815
You have shit taste he's still terrible. Sorry you conditioned yourself to accept him but his matches are still booked with the same faggot finish.
>>
John Cena would lay down and put over THE GUY, Roman Reigns. It's what he would do, he's a nice guy.
>>
>>1168858
>he's still terrible
Kek 18+ kid
>>
>>1168858
18+
>>
>>1168858
Whats bruce blitz doing in the /wwe/ zone
>>
>>1168858
go burn another cena shirt bruce
>>
File: 1451050001778.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1451050001778.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>1168811
>tfw u guys don't realize it's the same bs every "Era"
>Cena wins first time vs Roman
>On the most important match Roman wins clean and becomes the new face
>SCSA vs The Rock
>The Rock vs BMJ
>>
>>1169011
except if Cena wins the belt one more time he's pretty much dropping his drawers and taking a huge shit all over Ric's career
>>
>>1169125
>Ric and his 14 outlaw belts
>meaning anything
>>
>>1168811
>implying Cena, Rock, and Brock won't be putting over Roman over the next 3 Manias
>>
Has any WWE ace jobbed as much as Cena?
>>
>>1169196
WWF was a member of the NWA for his first couple reigns>>1169196
>>
>>1168814
>Implying Roman wouldn't leave him fucking dead in the middle of the ring, completely unable to stand up for days afterwards, for Roman's spear is the finisher of THE Guy, not just any old A-list world class wrassler
>>
First match: Cenawinslol
Second match: Roman wins and >>1168814

Cue in Cena saying "The boat is now yours champ"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.