[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will based Scott ever get inducted into the HoF? Or is HHH just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1428450171694.png (17 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1428450171694.png
17 KB, 633x758
Will based Scott ever get inducted into the HoF?
Or is HHH just waiting for him to have a heart attack so his brother can induct him post-humorously.
>>
He's still butt hurt over triple h
>>
kurt needs to be a HoFer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7_W5FVuyY
>>
next year

get hype, he's going to fuck 4 divas live on stage nobody knows which 4 yet though
>>
File: 1459810374478.png (123 KB, 227x271) Image search: [Google]
1459810374478.png
123 KB, 227x271
>DDP not in the HoF
>Goldberg not in the HoF
>Steiner Brothers not in the HoF
>Raven and flock not in HoF
>king Kong Bundy not in the HoF

Why can't Vince get over WCW even after completely destroying it?
>>
>>1168299
I think they're waiting for him to either, stop actively working for the competition, the next time WM weekend is the Detroit or Atlanta Area, and finally for him to give back the real Big Gold Belt with the dent on the top.

either way Scott needs to go in three times, once with his brother and again with the nWo as a whole and one more time by himself.
>>
>>1168299
He's already turned down a Legends contract, I can't see him agreeing to go into the HoF at this point.
>>
>>1168329
>Raven and Flock
Why? What the fuck have they ever done? I guess we should induct Lance Storm, Test, and Perry Saturn too huh?
>>
If the average wrestler has a 50/50 chance to get into the HoF, and guys like Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe know not to mess with WWE, then what are the odds of a genetic freak making it in?
>>
>>1170047
Raven actually knew how to create a character. He made the soap opera aspect of wrestling decent for every segment he was in.
Seriously, go back and watch any of his feuds in ECW and his early WCW days, they all pan out well
>>
>>1168299
According to Hulk Hogan's now ex-wife, he came up to her at an airport and seriously offered to murder Hogan and run off with her. Steiner denies this, but he has supposedly heavily flirted with her before when he knew who she was. I think it's stupid to blacklist a guy off of the word of one person, but I that's just the way it is.
>>
File: 84563584.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
84563584.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>1170318
>ECW
>>
At this rate, they'll run out of wrestlers to put in and eventually everyone will be in.

Literally, name 5 wrestlers wrestling today destined to be in the HoF. Only ones really making it in are Charlie Flair and John Cena.
>>
>>1170543
Bork
Taker
Kane
Beeg
Dudleys
Jericho
>>
>>1170543
>John Cena
Seth Rollins
>Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
>Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
>Rusev
Big Show
>Undertaker
Kane
>Bray Wyatt (The Wyatt Family)
Triple H
>Chris Jericho
Goldust
>Randy Orton
Shall I continue?
>>
File: 9395694858.jpg (90 KB, 659x627) Image search: [Google]
9395694858.jpg
90 KB, 659x627
>>1170573
>rusev
>wyatts
>>
33 and two thirds chance he'll get into the HoF desu.
>>
>>1170596
Nigga if The Godfather, Rikishi, And Busheackers can get in the HoF then Rusev and Wyatt will have no problem. They are just at the beginning of their careers and already have plenty of great moments. Rusevs run with the US title was GOAT.
>>
>>1170616
Godfather was one of the most over stars in the most popular era of the company.
Rikishi was nepotism.
Bushwackers were an anomaly I can't argue with that.
>>
>>1168299
I wanna believe.
>>
>>1170626

Bushwhackers got in for basically the same reason as the Godfather - they weren't important to the title picture or anything, but they were crazy over during their time. Like, random non-wrestling fans knew the Bushwhackers strut pose thing.

If Vince ever manages to get ahold of the footage from the territories they worked pre-WWF, they'd also have a pretty good argument for in-ring performances as well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.