[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reigns is good for business lel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: ripwwe.jpg (101 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ripwwe.jpg
101 KB, 800x533
>Reigns is good for business

lel
>>
>>1167517
kek. Its funny how not Cena reigns is. This is gonna get worse and worse.
>>
>literally 1m people less watching post-WM RAW than last year

Seth confirmed for being a bigger draw than Ramen LMAO
>>
>>1167517
inb4 rollins fault

its not reigns fault either, its a gradual decline due to overall shit quality of show and illogical booking that cant be followed in adult logic whilst maintaining the suspension of disbelief
>>
b-b-but my merch
>>
>>1167523
Literally 1 million less people are watching.

Despite the product getting even more awful each year, every RAWafterMania outrated the previous year's edition.

Roman a shit.
>>
>in b4 WWE spends a good sum of money and pays random plants to fill up half of an arena to cheer for roman

Could you see Vince getting this stubborn/desperate?
>>
>break attendance record
>break revenue for live event record
seems like a more reliable indicator of success. reigns is best for business
>>
Post-Mania Raw had to contend with the apehoop finals game and it was already weakened with a weak Mania.
>>
They didn't count my dailymotion view
>>
All that shows is Seth Rollins and his b+ father triple h is shit for business.
>>
File: -6QDJeao.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
-6QDJeao.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>1167566
>>1167557
>rollins not around for any of the chart
>the state and country of anti-smark mongoloids

learn to execute your meme better you STUPID IDIOTS.
>>
>>1167546
Wasn't wwe projecting 125,000 in attendance for mania but only got 101,000?
>>
>>1167575
forgot to add the 2016.
>>
>>1167579
no, they were projecting 101k and only actually got like 95k

they still said it was 101k
>>
>>1167522
>>1167523
Give it up Jasethyfags

>>
Wrestlemania 32 was a major disappointment compared to 30 and 31 but of course pin the tail on Reigns
>>
>>1167522
It's both their faults. They're the ones spear-heading the product, you can't remove the blame from them entirely.
It's just more Roman's fault because at least Seth was crippled by poor booking. Roman's getting all the spotlight and people are just flat rejecting him.
>>
>>1167857
>Seth got crippled by poor booking, that's all!
>but not Roman Reigns at all nope
>>
>>1167852
Part of why people were disappointed was because of Reigns winning CLEAN in the main event to huge boos of the whole arena, so much they had to mute the crowd
>>
>>1167857
Meant for
>>1167523
>>
>>1167858
I'm not taking alleviating the blame from Seth, he was boring as fuck, but you can't deny his booking was bad.
Roman's is bad in the sense that he has been forced too hard, but it's not comparably piss-poor to Seth's.
>>
>>1167861
They wanted something interesting to happen like Reigns winning dirty and turning heel
>>
>>1167864
Nah they're both badly booked
Reigns was made into Cena and Rollins was made into Poor mans Edge
>>
>>1167800
The NBA playoffs are near, Roman will no doubt reach that below 3.0 number.
>>
>>1167517
that's kind of an inconclusive graph you got there son.

It shows the pretty much as expected lull periods over the summer when viewing across the board is down for all TV. Then shows the impact of NFL season opening.

Sure, they won't be over the moon about dropping ~0.69mn in Wrestlemania purchases this year, but that's largely on-trend with purchases of all media these days, as free grey-area streams become easier to find and more reliable.
>>
>>1167869
Yeah that's literally what I said.
>but you can't deny his booking was bad.
>Roman's is bad in the sense

And Roman isn't even Cena anymore. His character is much-more aggressive, it's still shit and over-forced, but he has been made into a more viable character to be a Top guy.
Whereas Seth had a string of 20 losses.
It's not really an arguable point that Seth was booked worse. Like I said, they both shoulder blame, but Roman relatively more-so because he's more of a flat-out failure.
>>
Ratings going down during injury crisis shocker
>>
>caring about ratings when you have the WWE Network
>blaming the top guys over rating drops
>>
>>1167877
I blame bookers and writers for both men
>>
>>1167882
Cena, Edge, Punk, Bryan and Orton also had bookers and writers
>>
>>1167883
They were booked and written way better
>>
>>1167882
So do I. They book the whole show, the top guys can only do their best with their own segments.
I still don't feel they should be completely absent of any blame. That's far too rose-tinted to be reasonable.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.