[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lunatic Fringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Should I be concerned that I am a massive Dean Ambrose fan because I love the lunatic fringe gimmick that allows for the character to give no shit and often leads me to idolize him as well as wish to be him?

You're always a winner and always right when you can kick some ass.
>>
Dean Ambrose could totally become the next Stone Cold Steve Austin.
>>
there's no way ambrose is gonna become the next stone cold because the wwe is so tightly controlled now they're not gonna give him enough freedom to establish himself as an individual as they did stone cold.
>>
>>1167152
Dean is upper midcard for life.
>>
>>1167221
Heres your (you), later someone would unironically say punk could've been the next stone cold
>>
>>1167221
CM Punk could have been the next Stone Cold, not Dean
>>
>>1167249
Actually CM punk's looking to be the next Stone Cold even with his current episode. Lots of people don't remember Austin and Vince had a huge split, and it was bad enough Austin even had to pay a fine when he came back.
>>
The gimmick is shit. He's not a lunatic, just stupid.
>>
>>1167267
You seem perturbed.
>>
>>1167152
Look, I'm a big Ambrose mark, he's my favorite on the current roster. But he needs to move towards his more take-no-shit and bait his opponents like he did with Haitch for Roadblock and Brock for that obvious squashjob at Wrestlemania. He needs to mature his character and of course get booked to fucking win.

Paul Heyman himself said that Dean wants to be his own character that others can look up to and be inspired by. I've never been supportive of all those comparisons. Especially because WWE is different from back then. I feel like he's gonna need to eat a lot more shit before he's on top though. That's what you should be concerned about. It's still not clear whether or not WWE wants to hold off on pulling the trigger altogether and bury him or exhaust themselves over Roman.
>>
>>1170240
He will never get that privelege because Vince doesnt like the fact he has a bigger fan connection and sells more merch than Roman and Seth, he's supposed to be the "Oh so crazy 3rd link xDD!!1" so Vince flanderized the shit out of character and had Brock bury him once and for all
>>
>>1170248
Dean is going over Jericho though. They'd have him job to him if he was buried.
>>
lunatic fridge sux
>>
>>1170254
>Going over Jericho

Who fucking hasn't?
>>
I'm an ambrose fan, but not a lunatic fringe fan. My love for ambrose has even blinded me on that wrestlemania match. Its gotta be that buck toothed bastard Kevin Dunn.
>>
>>1170362
AJ Styles.

>>1170408
I dunno, I think Vinny might have it in for him too. But then again that match reeked of Dunn. I think Vinny likes money too much to bury Ambrose completely.
>>
File: 1456680790459.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1456680790459.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>1167152
>"lunatic"
>just acts a bit wacky
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.