[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he's got a permanent MiTB with that rematch clause of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So he's got a permanent MiTB with that rematch clause of his if he never uses it? cool.
>>
He's out of the picture for a while.
>>
>>1167138
Says who? In kayfabe he's still the COO, there was never a stipulation that says otherwise.
>>
>>1167163
Says the guy that leaks all the WWE information and called WM exactly.
>>
>>1167124
it doesn't work that way If Roman loses (lol) before HHH evokes his rematch clause he loses his ability to rematch like Kevin Owens with the IC title since the Miz is now champ.

>>1167163
HHH more than anyone is cognizant of his place and his title reigns, he wants his championship reigns to mean something. He was the last ditch effort to get Roman over as a Face for WM32 after Seth got hurt and Sheamus and the Lads failed to do the same over the winter

now WWE is going to try to see if the passive aggressive tweener shtick they did after the crowd turned on Diesel will work for Reigns, If it doesn't I expect HHH to be champ going in to SummerSlam to face Rollins who should be by then the unquestioned face of the company going forward from John Cena.
>>
Rematch clauses allegedly expire after 30 days, but WWE has only used that rule once.
>>
>>1167425
If HHH stays on TV, and he probably should since I don't mind him that much as an authority figure, he could help Roman against his competitors (let's face it they're burying AJ against Roman)

But yeah once Seth is back he definitely will be the face. Even a heel Jericho is going to get cheered over Roman at this point.
>>
>>1167443
>burying AJ
AJ literally said on a Smackdown taping that his Japanese title belt means more/has more value than being the WWE Champion.
>>
>>1167454
Roman wins in under 17 minutes needing only 1 spear to beat AJ
>>
>>1167464
HHH and Roman went for 23 minutes, 20 minutes if you add all the headlocks in the match.
>>
based hhh gonna cash in on roman at a house show
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.