[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person here that found it a little creepy that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: enzo-and-cass-177406.jpg (89 KB, 655x368) Image search: [Google]
enzo-and-cass-177406.jpg
89 KB, 655x368
Am I the only person here that found it a little creepy that 90% of the crowd last night knew every single word Enzo opened with?
>>
I'm more creeped out you didn't
>>
>>1166710
no was there live, it was based as fuck and enzo was marking out when the cameras went off and was thanking the crowd for the support and the moment.
>>
>>1166710
It's almost like he says that every time he and Cass come out and a crowd like that keeps up with NXT.
>>
It made me realize that a lot of people are really obsessed with wrestling,
>>
File: E&C.gif (737 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
E&C.gif
737 KB, 384x216
>>1166718
Something like this?
>>
>>1166718
Awwww thats nice.
>>
What is the best Enzo and Cas match?
>>
>>1166710
Wrestling fans were in the crowd, instead of Neckbeards, Women & Children for a change.
>>
>>1166710
Top kek Enzo & Cass BTFO Duley Boyz. Was based as fuck. Enzo is the most charismatic wrestler on the roster right now. He should be teaching promo classes at NXT
>>
>>1166729
Road Block.
>>
>>1166733
Roman should attend
>>
>>1166723
pretty close lol he did that a couple of times in the ring, yelled thank you to each corner, then was leaving and went to each side of the ramp and thanked people.
>>
>>1166733
Does promo classes at NXT actually work?

The only guys coming from NXT who can cut a promo are Enzo, KO, Dean and Seth and thats because they have natural talent on it.
>>
>>1166740
Roman should attend to promo classes, acting classes, how to sell moves classes, how to wrestle classes.
>>
I found it dissappointing :)
>>
>>1166748
>Seth
>Natural talent

Do you not remember the Shield? He was the most awkward of the three on the mic originally, it took a long long time before he could get a single sentence out and it not be cringeworthy. Admittedly Roman is still yet to reach that point, but even if you like Seth on the mic you have to admit it's nothing to do with talent and just practice and hard work.
>>
>>1166721
This.
>>
>>1166748
it used to be dusty in FCW then in NXT it was dusty and road dogg, now its probably road dogg and someone else, they showed it on breaking ground i think, i cant remember who it was though.
>>
>>1166721
Anyone who follows NXT knows their entire entrance shtick. They've been doing it every single time they go to the ring for years now.
>>
>>1166710
>isthisniggaserious.jpg

They've said it before EVERY match for 2 years

Were you confused when Daniel Bryan would come out and people would say "YES!"
>>
>>1166805
>They've said it before EVERY match for 2 years
nah enzo was hurt for 6 months remember.
>>
>>1166748
Corbin got better i guess
>>
I saw a little kid saying Enzo's lines at raw. It was cute. Also his mom was a total milf.
>>
>>1166710
i found it cringey. I hate it when the crowd sings along with catchphrases
>>
>>1166848
Even children who don't watch NXT can easily just type their names into youtube and see dozens of videos of them, many of them uploaded by WWE, with Enzo doing the entrance.

You'd almost have to actively avoid NXT to not know it by now.
>>
>>1166848
was that the woman he hugged after he got out of the ring?
>>
File: RR14_Photo_004.jpg (47 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
RR14_Photo_004.jpg
47 KB, 642x361
>>1166851
You're a liar.
>>
>>1166853

The first time I ever even saw them was when they came to NJ in February with NXT. Biggest pop of the night. Never cared much about NXT, but got a free ticket because I work at the venue.
>>
File: No.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
>all these NXT shitters being dragged up to the main roster
>>
>>1166731
>Wrestling fans were in the crowd, instead of Neckbeards,

That two go hand in hand
>>
>>1166914
Yeah. Don't want anyone taking Ziggler's spot.
>>
>>1166914
>the develop developmental branch sends new guys to the main roster

shocking truth
>>
>>1166731
>implying women and children would know these two

New as fuck, or just wanting (You's)
>>
here's how you cut a promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHb7HDSSi_A
>>
>>1166920

>the paycheck to paycheck kid returns
>>
>>1166918
>>1166919
I bet you neckbeards peed yourselves when you saw Corbin mutilated body stagger out to the battle royale.
>>
>>1166929
I was at Mania. I didn't even know he was there until the end. Neither did anyone else around me.

And during is match vs. Ziggler on Raw, I was more concerned with the beach balls in the crowd.
>>
>>1166936
your mum juggled my beach balls last night lad.
>>
>>1166939
she's been dead for two years, so you're clearly a sick fuck
>>
>>1166748
Neville & Sami both got much better on the mic during their NXT runs
>>
File: RockNSock NAO.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RockNSock NAO.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>1166710
> WWE Universe babby confused by a schtick being over

18+
>>
File: vince deal with it.gif (2 MB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
vince deal with it.gif
2 MB, 200x171
How long do you guys give it until Vince breaks them up, discards Enzo, and pushes Cass

He already had JBL call him a big guy
>>
>>1167091
Nah, Cass is just Drew McIntyre 2.0
>>
>>1167091
i see enzo going into a mangers role, he still needs work in the ring but the mic skills are there and big cass is pretty good in the ring, decent mic skills but with enzo as a mouth piece he can have time to get better.
>>
Enzo vs Bubba open mic bant contest when?
>>
>>1167106
are there fatboys in the audience? then bubba might win because of that.
>>
>>1166710
You must have missed the 90's.

>>1166851
You must have hated the 90's.
>>
>>1166740

SO should AJ Styles and Cesaro
>>
You apparently can teach that.
>>
>>1167102
>he still needs work in the ring

He's far more entertaining in there than the current WWE Champion
>>
When Cryme Time does a similar gimmick it's uninteresting because it's just black guys being black guys, but when two white guys do it then it's funny and interesting. I lol'd wholeheartedly.
>>
>>1167139
But they're better on the mic than Roman.

(As well as better at everything else except for getting Vince hard/)
>>
>>1166921
BASED LOUIS
>>
>>1166731
Wrestling fans are neckbeards. Look at that front row to the last NXT event.
>>
>>1167166
I genuinely am a fan of those smark darlings but Cesaro definitely needs to improve his mic work.

AJ is great but only when he's allowed to do his thing (ie threaten a locker room with a chainsaw and call peopl faggots). When he reads off a script he sounds too overly sincere.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.