[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will he stop tweeting about some ref's eyebrows and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
When will he stop tweeting about some ref's eyebrows and come and save RAW?
>>
nothing can save raw
>>
>>1165864
>Introducing first, from Hiroshima, Japan, weighing in at 229 lbs is... Midcarder Ching Chong!
>>
He will job to ramen soon
>>
>>1165864
Summerslam at the earliest
>>
>>1165922
Bruh
>>
This seems like the place to ask, is Tanahashi natty?
>>
>has overrated, shit match with zayn, everyone thinks he is mister miyagi
>>
>>1166092
>has a fun, exciting match with zayn that people like
>retarded faggot on a board gets triggered because he can't stand people liking something
>>
>>1166041
Yeah but he's shit, Okada is better.
>>
>ywn see him piledriver again
>>
>>1166099

>hes shit

Pleasu have sexuuuuuuu
>>
>>1166098
>doesnt know this board is 99% baiting or shitposting
>doesnt know this board picks a new wrestler to hate every few months
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1200x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1200x649
Me Japanese me play joke me make strong style in your coke.
>>
>>1166115
I know Okada is miles better and Wrestle Kingdom is the only time I see these Jap fucks, he's shit.
>>
>>1166098
>confuses exciting with slow and overhyped
>destined to become the next funaki
>was asians vs arabs match
>>
>>1166119
>giving someone shitposting a lecture about shitposting
>>
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
IVE HEARD GREAT THINGS FROM NXT ABOUT THIS GUY
HE'S ASIAN
THE PRINCE OF STIFF
SAMSUNG KAWASAKI
HES CRAZY MAGGLE
>>
>>1166207
Would JBL try to bury him as the heel announcer

>OH THIS GUY AINT BIG ENOUGH TO SWAT A MOTH, MAGGLE
>Some folks on NXT say he's the king of strong style, JBL
>>
Nakamura will join the League of Nations

screencap this
>>
File: 1453506623861.png (86 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1453506623861.png
86 KB, 500x332
>>1166488
>Swagamura and Based Dorito on the same team
I'm pretty ok with this.
>>
File: albertopartying.jpg (207 KB, 864x1020) Image search: [Google]
albertopartying.jpg
207 KB, 864x1020
>>1166488
>all those potential promos of based bro time rusev, sheamus and del rio showing nakamura how to party in america.
>>
>>1166488
He could revitalize LoN.
I can imagine him going over all the members one by one and took over the leadership.
>>
>>1166554
And now I dont like it.
>>
>>1166574
He can make all the members of LoN adopted the strong style and instead of being group of chums who need to cheat every match, the new LoN are actual badasses who beat the shit out of their opponents. Like what Chaos under Nakamura used to be.
>>
>>1166628
>are actual badasses who beat the shit out of their opponents
rusev and del rio already did that, sheamus did at one point too.
Heres del rio stomping some asian guys head in from one of his MMA matches in the 00's
>>
File: delriostomp.gif (1 MB, 200x108) Image search: [Google]
delriostomp.gif
1 MB, 200x108
>>1166646
ok lets try again.
>>
>wwe creative literally have no idea what they're doing
>they lurk on this board to steal ideas
>>1166488
>an actual idea that could work
>it even got dubs
>>
>>1166092
this.

The match was boring as fuck. Sami zayn carried this gook LITERAL faggot
>>
File: NakamuraBulletCatch.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NakamuraBulletCatch.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I just wanna hear the chant "SHINSUKE BOMAYE". I would mark the fuck out.
>>
File: nakamura naito.gif (1 MB, 239x184) Image search: [Google]
nakamura naito.gif
1 MB, 239x184
>>1167030
Fucking based Swagman is too based.
>>
File: swaggiekaeperknicking.gif (937 KB, 256x346) Image search: [Google]
swaggiekaeperknicking.gif
937 KB, 256x346
>>1167080
he sure is.
>>
>>1167030
I want you to lose some weight, because you smell bad
>>
>>1165864
You realise that to any normal human being who isn't a workrate mark (ie people like me and Vince), this guy just looks like a huge flailing faggot in the realm of Fandango and Adam Rose, right?
>>
>>1167195
> normal human being
> Vince McMahon

top kek
>>
>>1167195
"Workrate" has nothing to do with it, no that even any smarks know what that means.

Watch any fucking Nakamura match and you will remember it, he draws you in. That's pro wrestling.
>>
>>1167202
He draws me out with his faggoty flailing routine. He behaves like a homosexual at gay pride and it is really off-putting.
>>
File: 1459740529492.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459740529492.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>1167195
>people like me and Vince
>>
his debut was 10/10
but why is he on nxt?
>>
>>1167218
Adapt to wwe style like asuka has been doing.
>>
>>1165864
organic he says
>>
>>1167228
This, except Asuka was signed pretty much to stay on NXT (though those plans could always change -- Samoa Joe was originally signed to stay on NXT, but there's talk of calling him up) and make the other girls better, Nakamura is signed to eventually be on the main roster.
>>
>>1167228
I don't quite understand why they need to adapt if they already seem to work so well with the others in the ring. Their different style is interesting to see.
>>
>>1167228
so why is AJ styles different?
>>
>>1167263
There are moves that are okay in New Japan, but restricted in WWE; also, not everyone is going to be open to taking all those stiff strikes that are standard in Japan, so he'll have to get used to pulling strikes like Asuka has. There's also a larger emphasis on working a TV audience: learning where to do moves so the cameras catch everything, etc. The ring size and ropes are also different, that sounds sort of like a trivial detail, but AJ Styles mentioned on a podcast (I think it was Jericho's) on how moves/spots need to be adjusted to those details.

Hopefully, Nakamura doesn't spend too long down there, though.
>>
>>1167273
AJ Styles is different because he's spent over a decade wrestling in the "sports entertainment" style on TNA. He knows how to work a television audience, and he's already extremely popular in the country. I think most wrestling fans (excluding the most casual), even if they don't watch TNA, have at least heard of AJ Styles. It was also near the Royal Rumble, and WWE likes to throw in surprises and debuts there, so the timing was right for him.

Nakamura is an absolute superstar -- not just to the Japanese, but hardcore wrestling fans in the west -- but he's pretty much unknown to the casual WWE audience. They'll probably work to build him on NXT for a bit, while adjusting to the sports entertainment style, before eventually calling him up to the main roster.
>>
>>1167209
You're so deep in the closet that you're about to meet a magical talking lion
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 917x594) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 917x594
I'm sitting over here dying, wtf is going on with Shinsuke's IG?
>>
>>1167080
Sauce on the match pls
>>
>>1166191
you shut your whore mouth, funaki is fucking based
>>
>>1167080
he's going to be a face that can pull every heel trick in the book and get cheered
>>
>>1167413
His opponent is Tetsuya Naito so it's probably one of their G1 matches
>>
>>1167421
was Nakamura a god tier heel at one point?
>>
That entire NXT event made my weekend.

That and Ryder getting thrown a useless bone. Atleast he got a moment despite jobbing the next day. We all saw it coming. That and the Shane spot is what made mania. What else did we have. OH WOW ROCK LIGHTING HIS NAME ON FIRE. AWESOME!! It felt like a 4 hour monday night RAW besides the shane spot desu senpai.

All I know is that both the midcard titles are meaningless jobber tier shit now. Dean and Fatty made the IC title cool and had a sick match at RR. Glad the Zayn feud seems to more or less be elevated higher than both the now jobber belts

>Kalisto is wrestling on fucking superstars

top spic
>>
do they push nakamura directly to the top of the main roster when they call him up?
>>
>>1167429
doubtful. He'll start at the midcard.
>>
>>1167429
At best he'd be Styles-esque, though hopefully his starting feud wouldn't be as boring as Styles-Y2J in that case. He wouldn't be any lower than dead solid center of the midcard though.
>>
>>1167429
Probably similar to AJ Styles: they'll book him into a feud with an upper midcarder with a ton of experience like Chis Jericho and go from there.
>>
>>1167435
>YOU STUPID IDIOT
>>
>>1167424
CHAOS were heels initially but faced out by default when BizCliz turned up
>>
>>1167429
No, he's paid $1.5 million

That's half a million more than what Dean Ambrose makes

He'll bomb harder than Hiroshima and Nagasaki just like every Asian wrestler they've pushed and he'll win the IC title at best
>>
>>1167387
...says the dude whose favourite half naked fighter man is the one who minces everywhere in bright red and winks at him into the camera while doing little girl smiles.
>>
>>1167492
>Bret Hart wore pink

lol what a faggot
>>
>>1167471
>best event of the week
>people who went to both NXT & WN said that the nakamura debut match
>nakamura's name was chanted DURING the Wrestlemania main event
>bomb

He'll join the League of Nations, they will convert to Strong Style.
>>
>>1167492
You have now moved on to Prince Caspian
>>
>>1167497
Pink is a manly colour. It used to represent imperial control on British world maps.
>>
>>1167195
>any normal human being who isn't a workrate mark (ie people like me and Vince)
>vince
>normal
this is b8
>>
>>1167411
fucking kek just took a look and four of his first nine pics are of those eyebrows. Nigga needs some social media lessons
>>
>>1167653
Well spotted, detective.
>>
>>1167958
>I-I was j-just pretending... I-I was baiting all along
fuck off retard
>>
>>1167963
>I
That wasn't my post, I'm just pointing out to you how obvious it was.
>>
Are people here just trolling? Do they not see how good this guy is?

He is fucking surreal to watch. They have got his entrance music perfect too. He is gonna get over big time.

It feels like you are watching something special when you watch one of his matches.

He will surely be on the main roster by the Raw after Summerslam at the latest.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.