[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people shilling women wrestling as the best thing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1125x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1125x633
Why are people shilling women wrestling as the best thing that ever happen?
>>
>>1165745
Because it's trendy and cool to pretend that Women wrestle anywhere near the caliber of Men because SJWs.
>>
It's not, but it's better than how they've been treating their women for the better half of the last decade.
>>
>>1165745
I dont know. I was disappointed by that match, it wasnt bad but I expected more from Bailey for some reason
>>
They're falling for the Hillary meme
>>
>>1165751
/thread
>>
>>1165755

This. Though people will act like people are somehow influenced by a image website.
>>
>>1165745
Because it's the hip thing to do and because the white man is weak in the sense that he has to support things beneath him like woman and minorities.
>>
>>1165745
by shilling it as the best thing ever you mean watching the match instead of taking a piss?
>>
>>1165755
This. Its nice to be excited for a women's match for the first time in...ever. it's nothing crazy, but it's actually interesting and sometimes impressive
>>
There is nothing wrong with wanting the current product to become better. Granted people are kinda overblowing it a little. (Triple Threat at WM was not that great, nor Bailey vs. Asuka)

But it'd be nice if there was a future where the piss break is the near constant commercial breaks.
>>
>you will never impregnate Bayley OR Asska
>>
>>1165856
Bailey vs asuka was like lesnar vs ambrose. Lot of hype, but sort of ended abruptly. Was disappointed
>>
>>1165863
Bailey is incredible overrated, so no wonder
>>
The characters and feuds are good. Nobody gives a flying fuck about almost any of the male characters.

You idiots don't realize that this is what makes people watch, not crazy spots or technical wrestling or whatever bullshit.
>>
>>1165745

Trendy SJW feminism.
>>
File: women's wrestling fans.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
women's wrestling fans.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>1165745
Sad waifuists who can't shitpost on /tv/ and /sp/ anymore.

Be thankful that they have finally masturbated and progressed from fantasizing about female cartoon characters.
>>
What a difference a year makes.
A year ago, the women on the main roster were competing in a match on RAW which was scheduled to last 30 seconds. A year ago, the divas title wasn’t even defended at Wrestlemania. A year ago, the thought of multiple women’s segments & matches on an episode of RAW, Smackdown or especially a pay per view were basically unheard of.
Fast forward to this past weekend. Three women’s matches across the main roster and NXT. Bayley vs Asuka scheduled after Nakamura vs Zayn because the women could follow it. The debut of a new women’s championship and as a result finally referring to the women as women, not as divas…and to top it off, multiple websites ranking their triple threat at Wrestlemania the match of the night. What a difference a year makes. Grateful that so many people fought for this in the past and the present to make something like this possible.

my gf Francesca wrote that
>>
It is the best thing that ever happen, just not in murrica
>>
>>1165925
Then again, wrestlemania was so fucking dull the woman match was one of the few good things of it along with shane vs taker and Jericho vs Styles (match of the event probably)
>>
>>1165925
>"Thank god we won the fight against sexy attentionwhores being portrayed as sexy attentionwhores in a scripted entertainment venue!"

Who cares about women being castrated, sold as sex-slaves, and stoned to death? Women choosing to act slutty while pretendfighting is the real battle!
>>
Just saw this Bailey vs Asuka match, holy shit it was truly great, it puts to shame almost the whole wretlemania card but Y2AJ match.

First time watching nxt stuff so maybe i am just not used to woman wresting.
>>
>>1165985
that match was shit tbqh
>>
>>1166047
wasnt shit, was poorly placed on the card. Nothing was going to follow up the Nakamura match. It was great for a womens title match. How many good ones of those have we had 3, max?
>>
>>1166047
The match was fine. Stop being such a fucking baby that you have to shit on everything that is outside your little bubble, you autistic fuck.
>>
>Went to WrestleMania
>Saw tons of guys wearing various women's wrestling T-shirts
>Went to Raw last night
>Saw tons of guys standing in line before doors opened who dropped $400 on the new Women's Championship belt at WrestleMania the night before

I can't tell if this interest in women's wrestling is now a fad a meme or genuine.
>>
>>1166118
>stop giving opinions that i don't agree with

Clean your vagina
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 596x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 596x590
Women please bleed from besides your vagina.
>>
>>1166276
They also bleed from the taint because it usually rips during childbirth.
>>
>>1165745
Because it's been so, so shit for a very long time. The second any real talent is shown it gets massively overblown. The state of the division from 2006-2014 was so incredibly bad that anything even slightly better looks a million bucks.

That said, I do think it's genuinely good at the moment.

>>1165899
This. I was far more invested in Becky and Charlotte's feud than any other storyline in 2015. It was competently written, had defined characters with believable motivations and just did everything right. They had good matches and were always fun to watch. Even Bayley vs. Asuka had me hyped, though the match itself was a bit less than I expected.

The actual wrestling is still overall inferior the men's division, obviously, but the storytelling is just as good.
>>
>>1165751
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1165745

But no one is doing that you dummy.
>>
>>1165751

>Already one post in and some moron is complaining about imaginary SJWs in his mandrama show
>>
because ufc did it in 2013 and wwe is slow with trends
>>
>>1165745
Why are people shilling Roman Reigns as the best wrestler who ever lived?
>>
File: debranicole.png (1 MB, 905x666) Image search: [Google]
debranicole.png
1 MB, 905x666
>>1165745
The real golden age will be back soon. Bugley can become the new Nicole Bass
>>
A strong women's division is the ONLY thing this company is doing right. It expands the market getting girls interested and it gives guys fap fuel. The women's roster is so packed that Bayley ans Asuka will be in NXT for a while. The year's smarkest Raw crowd chanted Women's Wrestling unironically.

The fact that the Wrestlemania match is getting such praise (match of the night) and legitimately got the biggest pop of the night (moonsault) is a major red flag for the company. It's same old shit and middle aged men. Not even Nakamura can save this fucking mess.
>>
if by people you mean the WWE overhyping some of their shit it's become pretty annoying like the Charlotte/title segment on raw was bad

>"BAYLEY'S NOT HERE" - Cole
>"THESE PEOPLE ARE RUDE MAGGLE"

But t.bh fa.m Asuka/Bayley and the Triple threat were probably the second best matches on their respective cards. It can be done right with the right talent and they've got it but just like with the men WWE doesn't know how to book shit anymore
>>
>>1166813
>WWF """"""""""""""""""""Women's"""""""""""""""""""" Title
>>
>>1165899
Except people unironically think Sasha and Bayley are the best womenz wrestlers ever.
>>
>>1166820
> Asuka/Bayley and the Triple threat were probably the second best matches

Asuka and Bayley more like the 3rd or 4th best match
>>
>>1166825
That's a minority of waifuists. I hope.
>>
>>1166836
>Nakamura Zayn obvious #1 choice

>other options
>Botchamania 303: Tag Team Edition
>"HE'S FAT" gets attended to by Doctors
>the greatest man whoever lived vs the greenest man whoever lived(Alternate Title: Baron Corbin jobs to Based Dwarf)

>areyouseriousbro?
>>
>>1166844
literally every week we hear
>we want sasha
>>
>>1166845
the botchy tag match was way more entertaining than the women match. It was the slowest shit i ever watched
>>
>>1166846
That's a few very vocal neckbeards from reddit.
>>
>>1166850
>unironically enjoying Gable and Jordan aka "World's Greenest Tag Team"

TELL ME

HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
>>
>>1166857
are you implying bayley isn't green?

are you literally plebbit, nigger?
>>
>>1166846
>literally every week we hear
lel

I just remember them booing sasha and chanting boring at sasha.
>>
>>1166862
when was this? because the last few weeks they've been chanting for that horse
>>
>>1166860
I know Reddit is the go to ad hominem here but Reddit LOVES Gable broski
>>
>>1166865
Last Raw of December. Sasha wasn't seen on TV for a month afterwards.
>>
>>1166868
yeah, i wouldn't know because i don't browse there. you should go back
>>
>>1166862
that was literally one and only one match
>>
>>1166813
>those videos of nicole bass dominating other girls
>>
>>1166873
>I have shit taste and no argument
>"g-g-go back to plebbit faggot! I somehow know every opinion shared by their hivemind but I swear I never visit it!

I'm not a Red-dead-tor, never had an account, it's the fucking Internet so I've accessed the site for streams and shit but I don't consume.

I get that being a pleb hurts you, it's ok anon
>>
File: You.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
You.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>1166890
>admitting of browsing the site, claims he doesn't consume the shit, but for some reason he knows leddit likes Gable
What?
>>
>>1165745

Its not the best, it just has a very good talent pool right now that performs well

Talent and compelling fueds coupled together is fun to watch regardless of gender
>>
>>1166911
Stop that. You're not allowed to be reasonable.
>>
>>1166890

Begging you to have sex
>>
>>1166911
Flair helping charlotte every time a title match is going on isn't really fun to watch
>>
>>1166937

I respect your opinion and
I agree the finishes are shit but the actual Wrestling like in the mania match is exciting, and engages me as a viewer, it's not perfect by any stretch, but it's fun and different
>>
>>1166817
>fap fuel

AHAHAHAHAHA

Are you a shill, or one of these
>>1165924
sad people?
>>
>>1166813
got me on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUYmlijUGMk
2:03
wow that crowd reaction just from a catfight, forgot how over debra was. austin really fucked her over huh
>>
>>1166974
begging you to have sex, i would offer you my penis but i don't fuck whales
>>
>>1165745
Because men's heavyweight wrestling officially died at Wrestlemania, so this is the future.
>>
>>1166857
Jordan & Gable have literally decades of wrestling experience between them you fucking twit.
>>
>>1165745
Because usually it sucks, so when it's actually a little bit good people freak out and overrate it
>>
>>1165745
Because the woman now can actually wrestle. Besides asuka/kana. She just kills everyone
>>
>>1167054
>Greco-Roman wrestling
>professional wrestling

It's like you're not even trying
>>
>>1167054
Kurt Angle and Kurt Angle are NXT's hottest new tag team.
>>
>>1165745
It's fine to like women wrestling but compared to male wrestling, it's mediocre as fuck
>>
>>1167227
They're Chuckie Hass and Carlton Benjamin, World's Greenest Tag Team
>>
>>1167230
The WWE has a whole slew of Mass Production Kurt Angles, ready to deploy.
>>
>>1166262
>stop giving retarded uninformed opinions
ftfy
>>
>>1167207
Neither are they and they're still better than guys who've been around forever.
>>
>>1165745
The only legit ones IMO ever was Chyna and Asuka. Rest can fuck off they will never be as good as the men.
>>
>>1170637
>A womanlet flabby gook
>legit
>>
File: 1455220380384.gif (163 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455220380384.gif
163 KB, 640x640
>I unironically enjoy women's wrestling
>>
>>1170699
who are you quoting
>>
Just watched the Paige/Emma match from main event. Arguably better than Asuka/Bayley and just a rung below the triple threat at WM. How in the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>1170799
Emma is a great wrestler and dragged Paige's mediocre ass to a good match.
>>
>>1170799
Because they were the original NXT Women's Div.

Watch either of their championship matches
>>
not their fault if Vince shoves down everyone's throat a guy who can't wrestle, can't cut promos, has zero charisma etc.

so if the men main event sucks and women dont' do bra and panties, they look good by comparison
>>
>>1170810
Was a fan of their NXT work but thought they had stagnated, Paige moreso than Emma. Cool to see they can put on a match of that calibre. And here I was shit talking Paige in that other thread.
>>
>>1170833
Paige can still go, she's just been given utter shit by WWE for so long.

She had a series against Sasha on Smackdown! last year and they were all really fucking good.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.