[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NOW YOU RING THE BELL what did he mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 0002.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
>NOW YOU RING THE BELL
what did he mean?
>>
>>1164858
>what did he mean?
Are you freakin' serious!?
>>
What was the planned ending of this match going to be before the botched bell ring
>>
>>1164967
We will never know.
>>
I tell you what, I hope someone got fired
>>
>>1164868
bro. Are you serious?
>>
BOTCHAMANIA
*clap clap clap*
BOTCHAMANIA
*clap clap clap*
>>
Wait what happened? I mighe have skipped too far
>>
>>1165059

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe68guGa86E
>>
>>1165059
The bell dude rang the bell at the wrong moment, obviously forgetting what the rules to a table match are.
>>
>>1165068
Wow. Bell-ringing fail. That is the definition of "You had one fucking job".

Great intensity from Bubba rescued it though. Made them look
>real strong
>>
File: 1409449854440.png (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1409449854440.png
34 KB, 200x200
>>1165068
Dudleyz still goat
>>
I for see a new three way tag team
The Dudley's and Corbin

The "You had one Job" League
>>
File: 1457922812896.jpg (82 KB, 968x916) Image search: [Google]
1457922812896.jpg
82 KB, 968x916
>>1165074
>>1165228

Hopefully nobody is actually dumb enough to not understand what happened, but just in case:

Tables match = you must put your opponent through a table
>put them through a table
It must be an offensive move; they cannot simply dive into a table or something like that. You must do a move that puts them through the table. In the Dudley match, the Usos dove through a table - it was not an offensive move, so therefore it didn't count, and the match shouldn't have ended.
>Used to be a lot of false finishes that way. People putting up tables in the corner and running into them, dives where people moved out of the way, etc. Basically the same thing as a near-fall.
>>
>>1165074
The ref came over and told him to ring the bell though
>>
>>1165243
Bubba is a goddamn ring general and as a heel he's literally top tier.

He wasn't the leader of Aces&Eights for no reason after all
>>
>>1165531

They should let him bully vanilla midgets.
>>
>>1165544
Considering the fact that Bully Ray is a top tier gimmick especially when he goes full CALFZILLA I would enjoy that way more than just normal heel Dudleys. Though they're still better than face Dudleys.
>>
Anyone got a WebM of Bubbas Sell before they rolled out of the ring?
>>
To be fair, though, WWE has ended tables matches before where someone jumps off the top, the opponent moves, and the jumper goes through the table.
>>
>>1165573
Or that match where Beeg steps through the table and makes that face
>>
>>1165510
I don't think anybody in this thread was unaware of how tables matches work and why the fuck-up was a fuck-up anon.
>>
>>1164858
>>1165068
Hopefully this feud with Enzo and Cass really shows how much the Dudleyz can still go both in ring and in the mic because got damn them feuding with the Usos has been absolutely terrible.

Those 2 can run their mouth for days as heels.
>>
>>1165068
I'm probably getting worked but I'd like to think that Bubba was legitimately pissed.

Good ring presence by both of them to realize it though, Devon didn't even flinch and just threw the Uso threw a table to get the real finish.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 655x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 655x368
>>1164858
He was just excited
>>
>>1165676
I think the frustration was real but he had the presence of mind to keep it in character when he busted his balls.
>>
Does anyone like Usos any more?

I see them becoming Ascension-tier soon.
>>
>Bully Ray will never get a midcard singles run in WWE
>>
>>1165510
Jeff once put himself through a table to stop the dudleys from putting Matt through that table.
>>
>>1165961
>Anymore

Did anyone like then ever?
>>
>>1166015
this
>>
>>1165563
Theres a thread in the catalpa with someone taking requests, ask him
>>
Just rewatched it and noticed that you could hear Bubba yelling to Lillian "You're a horrible announcer"
>>
> Tablematchrules.gif
>>
>>1165654
To be fair, Cody did hit him beforehand.
>>
>>1166164
Its true. She fucks up every night for the past 16 years
>>
>>1165555
>Bully Ray
>Bully Devon?
>>
>>1165679
AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.