[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
h-hey guys we turned face yesterday, remember?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
h-hey guys we turned face yesterday, remember?
>>
>>1164680
no, but I remember you getting jobbed to Cena, Taker, Rock, and everyone else you've ever feuded with
>>
Oh hey it's the eater of pins
>>
>>1164680
No they didn't.
They just beat some people up. That wasn't a Face turn.
>>
Good call.

Faces tends to win more than lose so this will improve his winning streak and look good in defeat.

Though they need to feud and beat authority to get really over
>>
>>1164719
Everybody knows that unprovoked violence equals WWE babyface
>>
>>1164680
Any chance Barrett will join them? I remember that early on they seemed very proactive about bolstering their ranks, and that was kind of dropped. Or is Barrett leaving 100% confirmed?
>>
>>1164737
>Faces tends to win more than lose
>implying that instead of jobbing to build up faces the Wyatts won't just job to build up heels
>>
>>1164680
Who? Oh, the Jobbers family, right.
>>
>>1164755
Hopefully that isnt the case.
>>
>>1164774
>This Baron Corbin is scary Maggle
>Yeah John, he didn't just take on the eater of worlds, he beat him - Roman Reigns has his hands full.
>Wow!
>>
>>1164712
>>1164755
Building up heels

Wwe
>>
>>1164750
He isn't. but paige is
>>
>>1164830
Leaving or joining the Wyatts?
>>
>>1164849

Not him but please respond. I am interested in knowing more.
>>
Are they touring Yurop? Maybe they want Barrett as a face
>>
>>1165004
That falconarrow guy said that backstage they've considered putting Paige in the Wyatts

Not that it'll happen, just that it was one of their ideas for her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.