[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /asp/ like this cuck again? He's literally a combination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: recordlow.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
recordlow.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Why does /asp/ like this cuck again? He's literally a combination of everything you hate

>Vanilla
>Injury Prone
>Indie Shitter
>Muh Flippy Shit
>Shit Mic Skills
>Not a Draw
>>
File: joey.jpg (33 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
33 KB, 500x379
>it's a jeans mark poorly disguised bait episode
>>
>cuck

He's constantly fucking ring rats, cucked his fiancee, and is banging Renee, Nikki, Natalya, and Noelle.
He's quite the opposite.
>>
>>1164309
>cucked himself on social media
>>
> Vanilla
Diverse move set, knows when to bust out flips when it matters and had one of the greatest finishers of all time

> injury prone
Happens to the best of them. Austin, Cena etc.

> Indie shitter
Has an established WWE persona and adapted style

> Muh flippy shit
Stupid comment

> Shit mic skills
He had a couple decent moments, unfortunately saddled with shitty Authority angle.

> Not a draw
He will be when he turns face.
>>
>>1164323
Honestly, you're dumb for biting bait, but you're right.
Except for the draw part. He's too vanilla of a character and with too little charisma to be a draw.
>>
> injury prone

1 injury in almost a half-decade is "prone"?
>>
>>1164337
Well in today's era no one in the WWE is a draw outside of Brock and Cena. People don't really pay to see specific wrestlers as they much as they pay to see WWE.
>>
>>1164355
Yeah, so he won't draw.
He might move some decent merch but that's about it. Don't expect much of that, either.
>>
>>1164355
Mandatory reminder that live events headlined by Reigns drew so poorly that even Orton vs. Sheamus did better in ticket sales.
>>
File: cuckrollins.png (655 KB, 858x599) Image search: [Google]
cuckrollins.png
655 KB, 858x599
>>1164309
He is a cuck
>>
File: Cocky as fuck.gif (2 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
Cocky as fuck.gif
2 MB, 500x279
>le Rollins has no charisma meme
The only thing he needs to improve are his facial expressions. He gets too passionately driven sometimes which causes some awkward facial shots and therefore ridiculize his heel persona.
But otherwise from that, he is goat.

The X is not drawing argument is irrelevant in our days and ages.
>>
>>1164388
Wrong way around.
His mannerisms and expressions are fine. Being passionately driven in wrestling is fine, and even encouraged.
He just needs more charisma in his promos because they're shit and he has little personality.
>>
>>1164397
WWE-style main eventer promos are uniformly terrible. The scripts are the problem.
>>
>>1164399
>placing the blame everywhere but the wrestler you like

You're right, the writing is bad. But when the delivery is, you can still tell. And his delivery is very flat and uninspired.
>>
>>1164408
I'd honestly disagree, he did fine with what he got. Compared to Roman he's Shakespeare.
>>
>>1164415
Compared to Roman, a heap of dry leaves is Shakespeare.
>>
>>1164397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbKsb1cAAdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIQHp86E15E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJR0M7Li9hE

His promos are good. Seth can legit be detestable and yet at the same time he can play the role of babyface just as well.
Few wrestlers are able to do that.
I'll agree that Ambrose still comes off as the most natural on the mic, but Seth has that "thing" to means his words. When he talks it feels meaningful, well at least to me.

Charisma is subjective, to me he definitely has it.
>>
>>1164408
Rollins is on-point as a smug, snivelling shithead tho.
>>
>>1164427
>Charisma is subjective, to me he definitely has it.

Honestly, I saw this at the end of your post before I saw the rest just because of where my eyes happened to go, and I'm not gonna read the rest of what you said because of it.
>>
>>1164427
Casually Homicidal Rollins is best Rollins.
>>
>>1164443
That's childish as hell but whatever.
>>
>>1164433
He plays the role well, yeah. That's what I meant when I said his mannerisms were good.
But his actual speaking doesn't back it up, this guy presented evidence for me, here >>1164427
I nearly fell asleep watching that first link.
>>
Seth is based af, get fucked you B+ players.
>>
>>1164427
>>1164465
Oh, also, his second link is that fucking KEKworthy "JAAAAAHN" promo.
This kid chose his videos poorly as fuck.
The last one is decent, but the first two are WOEFUL.
>>
>>1164465
>I nearly fell asleep watching that first link
Because that kind of promos isn't supposed to please the crowd or be a typical "lol I'm gonna kick your ass pls cheer for me because I said a non-PG word".
In that context the Ambrose vs Seth rivalry was as personal as it gets, this is directed to Ambrose and nobody else. Seth weighs his words more than anybody else in that first promo, he's crude and comes off as legit.
That's the meaningful point I'm trying to make. Other wrestles come off as a joke because all other personal promos end up as "I'm gonna whoop your ass bitch lol" for cheap pops.

Link me to a better modern example and I'll agree with you.
>>
>>1164477
> he didn't like Seth's psychopath hostage ransom
>>
>>1164494
All that validation is lovely, but it was still boring as fuck.
>>
>>1164386
>cuck

his ex literally got with someone who looks like him
>>
>>1164498
>JAAAAAAAAAAAHN
>JAAAAAAAAAAAHN
>JAAAAAAAAAAAHN
>JAAAAAAAAAAAHN

Nice concept torn to shresds by bottom-of-the-barrel improv skills.
>>
>>1164509
Psychopaths tend to repeat people's names unnecessarily, m8. It's a bit. You got worked.
>>
>>1164518
That's good, but it was still really embarrassing.

>You got worked.

Breh. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>1164503
Boring to you maybe, but it did the job nonetheless and further intensified the feud.
I'll rather have wrestlers who actually mean what they say instead of modern Rock's cringe worthy kick your ass and cookie puss promos.
>>
>>1164522
>Boring to you maybe,

And TV audiences judging by that stellar 2.4 he pulled in.
>>
>>1164528
>Using the irrelevant TV rating argument
Thanks for proving you don't have any concrete evidences of his "lack of charisma".
>>
>>1164537
Other than the 2.4 rating?
>>
>>1164521
It made you uncomfortable?

Like, say, a psychopath would do?

Worked so hard.
>>
>>1164528
>>1164539
> nobody in WWE for the past 15 years has had charisma

I mean, the ratings have been in constant decline.
>>
>>1164386
>"he looks so kinda and understanding"
lol
>>
>>1164545
On the contrary, it did the opposite 'cause I drifted off half-way through.
>>
>>1164548
>> nobody in WWE for the past 15 years has had charisma

Now you're getting it.
>>
>>1164553
Too late past your bedtime?
>>
>>1164577
Lad this banter needs work.
>>
File: 1zlJ5MD.jpg (75 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
1zlJ5MD.jpg
75 KB, 640x907
>>1164577
>>
>>1164583

Please have sex
>>
>>1164591
You too.
>>
>>1164508
How?

>>1164549
He does
>>
>>1164583
Well, you are the one hogging being wurkd
>>
>>1164611
This banter is not crisp.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1192x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1192x953
>>1164295
>>
>>1164309
I think it's hilarious people actually think they know who wrestlers are fucking and not.

PLEASE have sex.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.