[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramen Reins, the plebbit favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
How the fuck did it happen that after 24 hours of hating Ramen Reins after Mania, suddenly everyone on plebbit is creaming themselves at all of those "HURR, SMUG HEEL GESTURES" he did against fan-favourites?
Like people forget he's shit at the mic and in the ring and start to jack off each other in a cricle because "muh heel Ramen so gud".

Jesus fucking Christ, fucking fedora tippers rustled my jimmies.
>>
Reddit are bandwagoners to the fullest degree.

Remember when they used to suck Dolph Zigglers dick and now want him fired?

They're the worst kind of smarks, as in they're not smarks, they're just marks who pretend to know shit.
>>
>>1164088
Now that reddit likes Reigns will anti-smarks hate him?
>>
>>1164088
Because their expectations are so low due to the shit they've been shoveled that they're willing to 180 their opinions based on the faintest glimmer of hope.
Shit aside, it's kinda pathetic. I'm not denying the potential Heel course for Roman is intriguing, but to be so excited about something that has been meager and hinted thus far is depressing, and only goes to show how little they expect.
>>
>>1164088
Reddit has always secretly like Roman they are just embarrassed to say it.

Now that he's heel they can feed excuses for him being shit because "it's okay guys! He's a smug asshole who can't talk because he's a heel!!!"

Yeah okay. Eva Marie is more of a heel than Roman Reigns will ever be
>>
File: le-disgusted-black-man.jpg (355 KB, 1024x838) Image search: [Google]
le-disgusted-black-man.jpg
355 KB, 1024x838
>going to reddit
>>
>>1164088
Because whenever a circlejerk begins, it ends and it becomes the opposite of what it began as.

Reddit likes to think it isn't a vacuum of opinions and it isn't a circlejerk. But when you know how the system of Reddit works with its upvoting system, subs and mods and all that crap you realize it's a moderated circlejerk disguised as "diverse opinions of the liberally minded"

The worst part is they're aware of themselves, but only when its referring the previous circlejerk, and then pretending like those users weren't a part of it.

>LEL Can you believe those morons used to hate Reigns!? He's so over and good now!!!

They're the bandwagon, with the worst fantasy booking and opinions I've ever seen and they can't predict or know what a good wrestling show is even if it slaps them in the face.

They're the kind of smark that when Kevin Nash refers to smarks, he thinks of them.

Oh and Reigns has always been shit, Rollins was the best of the 3 and it'll always be that way.
>>
Reddit hates Roman though
>>
>reddit likes Roman
>suddenly /asp/ has had noticeably less pro-roman shitposting
LIKE CLOCKWORK
>>
>>1164110
We've always had the better opinion than them considering desite the fact we meme on each other, we are the real smarks, people who can appreciate wrestling without being cancerous cunts who spout about their le ebin wrestling knowledge. Reddit are the smarks wrestlers hate.
>>
>>1164110
when did leddit start liking him
>>
>>1164116
when he cut a promo last night
>>
>>1164116
He acted smug for about 15 seconds last night and now they're wetting themselves.

Oh yeah Cesaro's back too, they're really jerkin themselves off over that also.l
>>
>>1164115
>>1164118
>>1164117
well i already like roman but i don't want reddit assholes to latch onto him just because of this
>>
>>1164123
>liking roman reigns
Hey Reddit!
>>
I'm indifferent towards Super Samoan but I gotta say this, his little spiderman logo is ugly.
>>
>>1164128
i knew that one was coming
>>
>>1164118
>He acted smug for about 15 seconds last night and now they're wetting themselves.

You watch, he'll turn heel fully soon and do the smug gimmick being the top guy and reddit's gonna eat that shit up and cheer for him.

Just undoing all the effort put into making him heel by fan response.
>>
>>1164139
Soon enough they're gonna start saying

>H-h-hey guys remember we used to post everyday Anyone but Roman? Haha funny times

Fucking worse kinds of fans ever.
>>
>>1164139
Well he's about to have AJ fed to him. As long as he keeps beating internet darlings, people will probably hate him for it.
>>
>>1164115
Seriously, those fucking fedora tipping cunts always have to step in after 4 - 6 comments of bantz and make a fucking essay about something just to "prove" their "point".
>>
>>1164159
>Guys how do we turn Roman heel?
>Lets have him be Baron Corbin of the upper card
>>
>>1164146
I give it exactly 2-4 weeks.

I'll turn a corner on Reigns when he becomes enjoyable to me and not a fucking anchor around the main event scene. In the mean time fuck SquaredCircle and their shit.

>>1164159
Personally don't want that, but it's gonna happen. To the casual fans, as long as keeps being the boring bland face that he is.
>>
>>1164115
They are so insistent about having the "right" kind of live audience – whatever tha means – based on their hate of Full Sail and smarky cities
>>
>>1164189
They hate Full Sail because they refuse to admit they're just internet Full Sail.
>>
>>1164176
Even if he gets a better character, he's still going to be shit on the mic and in the ring.
>>
>>1164189
I'm nitpicking, but I fucking hated how as soon as RAW began last night they said how

>this is the wildest crowd of the year!!
>they'll cheer for who they normally boo for
>and they'll boo for whom they normally cheer!

Basically telling the dumbasses at home. Hey, these fucks are wrong about who they like, listen to our piped in crowds on Smackdown in bumfuck Corpus Christi!

>>1164194
reddit likes to ignore history and focus on just characters at the present moment. I'm not gonna forget the jack and the beanstalk and the "cock this here fist and make it rain in this sumbitch", or the brainfart and stop mid sentence for like a second promos ever.
>>
File: justfuckingendmeeeeeeplease.jpg (132 KB, 962x179) Image search: [Google]
justfuckingendmeeeeeeplease.jpg
132 KB, 962x179
just end me
>>
>>1164210
Just like how the consistent shitting of Triple H's promo constantly takes place here after fucking decades, we will never not shit on SUFFERIN SUCCOTASH TATER TOTS AND PRUNES
>>
>>1164106
>Rollins is the best of the 3

Opinion discarded
>>
>>1164231
OH NO, A DEANETTY MARK!
>>
File: do it.jpg (19 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
19 KB, 550x397
>>1164231
>being a jeans mark
>>
>>1164280
R E C O R D L O W
>>
>>1164286
>being a ratings killer mark
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Fuck sake... it isn't fair bros...

Roman was OUR Guy!

HE WAS ONE OF US. HE EVEN TOLD SOMEONE TO PLEASE HAVE SEX!!!

And now... now he's theirs...

He's fucking reddits...

Who do we support now bros?
>>
>>1164168
I can't see how people can go having to justify everything they like.
>>
>>1164294
We continue to support the big dog because we're day one supporters
>>
>>1164280
>>1164286
Not him, but Dean is overall the best because he's the only one that speaks with any proper character.
Ring-work isn't nearly as important in the WWE. As long as you can bump and sell, it's all down to personality. These ain't the outlaws.
>>
>>1164435
You mean the same outlaws where Ambrose got noticed for his personality?
>>
>>1164294
He's the guy
>>
>>1164447
>outlying cases make up the majority

They're much more usually focused on pure ring-work, that's not really deniable.
WWE has a more defined slant on storytelling and characters.
>>
>>1164471
lol /wwe/ babby pls stop talking about promotions you don't watch

There are ROH undercarders with more personality than the current WWE World Champion
>>
>>1164507
>outlel wrestling
Take it to /woo/ pal
Name 5 wrestlers with more personality from ROH
>>
>hates Reddit
>literally will not stop talking about Reddit.
>>
>>1164507
>trying to debate that independent wrestling feds are more focused to ring-work

Especially during Seth's peak of prominence in the indies, they absolutely were. What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>1164525
> more personality than Reigns

Is this supposed to be fucking hard?

> Jay Lethal
> Adam Cole BAYBAY
> Jay Briscoe
> Dalton Castle
> Silas Young
>>
>>1164547
> Seth's peak of prominence

You mean 6 fucking years ago?
>>
>>1164568
Yeah.
A lot has changed in that time. RoH's product in-particular has become more character and promo-driven.
>>
>>1164578
Probably due to Corny getting sent to the old folks' home.
>>
>>1164525
> BTFO so hard he never returned
>>
>>1164563
>Jay Lethal
Smiling black guy
>Adam Cole
Some playboy showoff gimmick
>Jay Briscoe
Southern Biker?
>Dalton Castle
Wearing funny outfits
>Silas Young
Wants to make boys into real men?

Am I getting this right
>>
>>1164088
>Reddit
Answered your own question pham.
>>
>>1164435
>literally the goofy crazy guy that appeals to angsty teenagers and behaves like a forced low-budget B class comedy character
>""""""best""""""

Pathetic like all Ambrocucks.
>>
>>1164688
>Silas Young
The destroyer of nu-males.
>>
File: 1459864028547.png (504 KB, 544x552) Image search: [Google]
1459864028547.png
504 KB, 544x552
He'll make a pretty good Women's Champion,don't you think?
>>
>>1164688
>Dean Ambrose
the balding guy in a wife beater
>Roman Reigns
the quarter-nigger in a vest

2/10 bants, could've been better, but the universal formula makes it a shitty cookie-cutter class retort.
>>
>>1165153

Please have sex
>>
>>1165161
Just had sex 3 times in a row with Sable, right after suplexing Brock with my Rock hard cock.
Then I went down on Brock and we are expecting twins. We will name them Tower 1 and Tower 2. When they grow up into adulthood, they will become professional wrestlers just like daddy Brockie, and form a tag team called Twin Towers.

Cheers.
>>
>>1164906
Awful, awful troll.
>>
>>1165225
>Ambrocuck still in denial that Dean is just a chink-quality replica of Raven and Foley that tries too hard at being edgy in a PG environment

Please, kill yourself, you faggot-in-denial.
>>
plebbit is ALWAYS behind the curve, this happens every single time
>>
>>1165476
They may be fast but not fast enough
>>
>>1165237
AWFUL troll.
>>
>>1164094
>they're just marks who pretend to know shit
Isn't that a smark?
>>
Why does this b8 topic have so many posts? You can literally go there for a couple seconds and see it's obviously the opposite.
>>
>>1165633
>friendly reminder that Ambrose got thrown into suplex city by a part-timer
>>
On Raw did they really try to play off the fact that Roman gets booed as "lol Dallas so crazy, they boo good guys and cheer the bad guys, they just plain have fun!"
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.