[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nat/ - Natalya General #3 - Kinda Maybe Possibly relevant again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Is it going to lead to anything or will it just be forgotten next week.
>>
hopefully forgotten

nice tits but personality of sandpaper
>>
File: bayley.jpg (302 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
bayley.jpg
302 KB, 1600x800
I think she is going to put Bayley over.
Wich is a bad creative decision again.
Sasha is over with the crowd at the moment and she should go in a fued with Charles.
They should let Bayley in NXT for another year.
>>
File: maryse-1[1].jpg (95 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
maryse-1[1].jpg
95 KB, 612x612
>Natalya
>>
>>1163439
With the Bellas gone they have no good heel beside Charles.
So if Sasha goes for the title who will Bayley go against?
And dont say Paige, she lost it man.
She lost it bad.
>>
>>1163442
Without Paige its hard unless you do some Face v Face stuff. Nattie could turn I guess but she's better as a face. You could stick Bayley with Becky for a bit until Charlotte is free.
>>
Nepotism: the feud
>>
>>1163442
> Bellas
> good heels

What?
>>
>>1163435
why doesnt she go for a heel hook?
>>
>>1163627
twin magic! i love it!
>>
>>1163628
I think it's because you can get more of a lift with the leg and the amount of bend women have it their backs it makes it looks more painful.
>>
File: Nattie.jpg (73 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
Nattie.jpg
73 KB, 400x401
I think Nattie has been looking a lot better recently, more healthy. Good to see.
>>
>>1163671
Probably because Tyson almost died she might have been staying with him. And she wasn't on tv for a while
>>
>>1163614
>Natalya
>Member of a family Vince hates
>Nepotism
wat
>>
>>1163671
She's lost weight and toned up more.
>>
>>1163442
Paige has always been mediocore at best.
>>
>>1163614
> Nattie
> nepotism

lol fucking what

She's been treated like shit by WWE for almost 10 years
>>
>>1163442
Heel Sasha, she's a natural heel and it was the hottest feud in NXT.
>>
>>1163858
I still don't get why the fuck she isn't heel at the moment. Becky is the far superior babyface. Sasha is so mediocre when she's not heel.
>>
>>1163614
Nattie has been buried like 90% of her wwe career. You can't find a diva that has been shat on more than Nattie within the past 2 decades.

>put in stupid stable with Khali and hornswaggle
>Heater Khali's girlfriend for over a year
>given random farting gimmick
>jobbed out to every diva on the roster
>hasn't held the title in over 7 years
>loses most of her feuds

Vince hates the Hart family, and clearly takes it out on Nattie, since she's the only Hart currently employed by wwe.
>>
>>1164151
This. Poor Nattie. She deserved better.
>>
>>1164156
Nattie was only pushed well during her Divas of Doom angle with Beth. I wish they would bring that Nattie back. Have her go out there and kill other divas.
>>
>>1164151
And during this time the skill level was far below what it is now. She was one of, if not the best during this time. The fact that Kelly Kelly has had a longer run is sad
>>
>>1164161
She went from being in the first ever diva tables match to farting a lot. What a disgrace. She could easily be the dominant woman in the division based on her size and ability.
>>
>>1164178
Well according to Orton, Kelly Kelly fucked her way into her title runs. But she indeed beat Nattie and Beth multiple times during her career.
>>
>>1164202
> Orton accusing somebody of favouritism

top kek
>>
>>1164213
No he accused her of being the biggest slut in the locker room.
>>
>>1163627
Not amazing but the best they have in wwe.
None of the nxt girls can cut a propper promo.
Summer is a ok heel but her voice is just annoying and its pretty flat.
>>
>>1164236
The Bellas were flat-out awful on the mic and couldn't even commit to being heels in a segment.

>None of the nxt girls can cut a propper promo.
>Summer is a ok heel but her voice is just annoying

You just got worked so fucking hard, you don't even know.
>>
>>1164151
>given random farting gimmick
that was really hot desu
>>
>>1164248
Show me one good live promo.
>>
>>1164236
I think Alexa will be a great heel by the time shes up on main.
>>
>>1164264
inb4 it's a sasha one
>>
>>1164264
Her stuff with RuRu was literally the only saving grace of that dumpsterfire cuck angle
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.