[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings from /wooo/. What's /asp/'s opinion on /wooo/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: n9if5a6ywxT4_wooo_logo.png (218 KB, 640x650) Image search: [Google]
n9if5a6ywxT4_wooo_logo.png
218 KB, 640x650
Greetings from /wooo/.

What's /asp/'s opinion on /wooo/?
>>
Literally what?
>>
I don't know what that is
>>
You should probably explain what the fuck your little sub community is. We have no idea
>>
/wooo/ are a bunch angry, juvenile fedoras who spend their time bitching about how stupid WWE are for not catering the programming to a vocal minority of their audience. Its a weird small echo chamber that consumes wrestling with WWE as the heel and their chosen favourites as the face. They have their own fictional meta-narrative constructed to make WWE arch heels, and they are such marks for this narrative that they claim to zealously hate WWE despite watching it every week, and spending hours discussing it.

The /wooo/ hivemind claims CM Punk outsold John Cena in a merchandise only for WWE to deliberately sabotage his sales. That tells you everything you need to know about /wooo/.

I fucking hate them. They are worse then reddit; much worse in fact. They are worse than fucking wrestlingforum.com. I'd put them in the same tier as the Ambrose superfans who harass Renee Young on twitter.

Does that answer your question OP?
>>
File: 4+21+stycze%25C5%2584+1983[1].jpg (58 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4+21+stycze%25C5%2584+1983[1].jpg
58 KB, 800x600
>no matter what you think about internet wrestling discussion you will never penetrate this
>>
what chan?
>>
/wooo/ is a great place to read dirtsheets, watch several different streams, and catch up/discuss the various wrestling promotions around the world. The mods can be a little heavy handed at times when it comes to blatant shitposting.

/asp/ is basically just another r/squaredcircle in that the only wrestling discussion you're going to get here is WWE and bringing up any other promotion with the exception of LU occasionally will get dismissed as outlel wrestling. /asp/ is another reddit for casual wrestling fans with the added benefit of having minimal moderation.
>>
>>1163392
shit hole full of queers that jerk off to vanilla midgets and minor league wrestlers. They are same cringey fedoras that chant "we are awesome" and "this is awesome".
>>
I literally don't know/don't care what wooo is but I've heard it mentioned.
>>
>>1163392
Eh. Can't say much about them. Visited it a few times but their lack of catalog turns me off. Also, on those occasions, all posts showed up with the (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) message, so I haven't bothered posting.
At least they have the Taima streams, which is nice.
>>
your dirtsheet threads are A+, and I can usually find an interesting discussion when I occasionally hop on over there
>>
>>1163392
I like it for anything outside of WWE
>>
>>1163392
Wew's Taima stream is fun.
But the 420chan forum is full of no-funs.
>>
I remember going there in like February 2015 during the Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns promo and holy shit they were fucking livid
>>
>>1163520
http://voidy.droppages.com/420chancatalog/index.html?board=wooo
>>
>>1163421
>wrestlingforum.com.
lmao that shit forum long ago before ambrose debuted was having a 300 page thread about "when will moxley debut" and claiming him as the greatest wrestler since austin
>>
>>1164850
Moxley was hot fire though. I have no ragrets
>>
>>1163421
/wooo/ sounds exactly ike /wwe/
>>
>>1163421
this.

They're so happy when the crowds chant CMPUNK CMPUNK
>>
>>1163392
Is that where the autistic smarks/kevin obese fans go to jack off to aj fags?
>>
>>1163392
SJW as fuck.
>>
File: Beta Max.jpg (1 MB, 2473x1814) Image search: [Google]
Beta Max.jpg
1 MB, 2473x1814
>>1163392
Smark central.
>>
>>1165033
why does he have condoms?
>>
>>1163392
Literally Full Sail Crowd;The Message Board

Gtfo you chuckling cunt
>>
>>1165033
there's literally nothing wrong with 90% of the stuff in this picture

I have a Zelda tattoo and a dragonforce shirt and chicks dig me
>>
>>1163392
Never been there, but you probably could have an actual discussion about wrestling there I bet.
>>
>>1165083
Autism Maximum.
>>
>>1163421
>wrestlingforum
Probably the most autistic site in the web.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvP0Oh1Mi8
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.