[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: img_160405_114727.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
img_160405_114727.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
JUST

;_;
>>
Vince ribbed the shit out of Ryder yet again
>>
Confirms that they only let Ryder win at Mania for the "epic twist"
>>
Wait what happened I haven't watched raw yet
>>
File: 1459700834846.gif (1 MB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
1459700834846.gif
1 MB, 200x173
;_;
>>
IC belt is garbage anyway.
>>
File: XrCSMRt.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
XrCSMRt.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>
>>1163385
>when you hear Zigglers music.gif
>>
>>1163377
Remember how Ryder won the IC belt at WM?

Guess how long that reign lasted.
>>
>>1163365

fucking called it, fucking dumbasses believe this cuck is getting a push lmao
>>
I wonder when did they tell him that he's dropping the title at raw
>>
>>1163398

>vince made another fake script where he is the replacement for zayn
>ryder to go out for celebration promo
>he changes it before he goes out to dropping the title

based vince
>>
He basically said he was dropping it the next day in his post match interview

Get worked marks
>>
He won the title at the biggest pro wrestling show in the world. It's still ultimately a win for him.

Besides....we all knew he was dropping it quick, save for a few delusional Ryder fans.
>>
>>1163759
But to MIZ?
He's the most undeserving wrestler in the business right now.
>>
>buying the IC belt even deeper to setup a feud between Miz and Zack fucking Ryder
>>
Judging by the interaction with ryders dad, ryder will fued with Miz til next ppv and win it back. I hope :'(
>>
>>1163783
He isn't even the most undeserving guy currently holding a singles title in WWE.
>>
In 2017,We might see this.
>>
>>1163799
This is a belt that was once held by The Honky Tonk Man for the better part of 2 years.
>>
>>1163783
He's one of their best heels
>>
>>1163783
>The Miz
>wrestler

Pick one.
>>
>>1163805
Honky Tonk man is a legend
>>
>>1163803
>tfw he's only one title away from being a grand slam champion
>>
>>1163840
Literally because of his 1 title reign. He was a jobber at every other point in his career.
>>
>>1163855
He probably will win the WWE Title with a schoolboy pin and lose it seconds later just so the announcers can be cheeky about his grand slam.
>>
>>1163799
>not wanting it be a setup for a match between Ryder and Miz's dads
>>
File: Hurm.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
Hurm.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
Let's be serious. Why DID Zaack Ryder lose the IC title one day after winning it?

Is it really a rib? Seriously. What's the reason and logic?
>>
>>1163885
WWE is awful.
>>
>>1163885
He saw the look in their eyes and the desire in their lies
>>
>>1163885
Someone probably thought it would be funny/would gather major heat for Miz and Maryse.

Neither is true.
>>
It's more funny and sad because here's a guy everyone likes. The whole crowd is behind him, let's have him lose to the miz

Kek
>>
>>1163947
The miz doesn't need help to get heat
>>
>>1163885
Because no one is allowed to get over except for Roman and the part timers like Brock/ HHH/ Taker, etc.
>>
>>1164624
His entire career would beg to differ
>>
>>1163783
Why? Miz was fucking great during his main event heel run and has been treated just as shittily as Ryder since then.
>>
>>1163364
whats this guy's appeal again? Another le beardy normal guy?
>>
>>1164770
Miz was the 3rd wheel in his own WrestleMania main event.

It was a singles match.
>>
Best title reigns of all time

1. Christian WHC
2. Zack Ryder IC
POWER GAP
9999999. Kane
99999999999. Everyone else
>>
>>1164796
n.too big to be displayed : Roman "im le guy" reigns
>>
>>1164642
I dont know who youve been watching but the miz is one of the best heels theyve had in the past 10 years
>>
>>1164788
The wwe is incompetent this is news to you?
>>
>>1164839
He didn't lose his title legit though, he got cashed in on
>>
>>1164848
Miz is legit a great heel performer, but he gets NO heat, ever. It's not his fault, it's just the facts.
>>
>>1163367
you mean the epic gambling aspect
>>
>>1164883
He got heat last night with his promo
>>
>>1163364
The IC belt has been a turnover belt for YEARS.
Before that, it was the flippy-manlet belt.

WooWoo dropping it was an easy call. That belt changes hands after every major PPV.
>>
>>1163885
My guess is they want to transition to Miz so he could drop it to Apollo. I got nothing to substantiate this, just a hunch.

They let Ryder win for the feel-good moment of the show, consider how the rest of the card had unpopular finishes (not counting legends & Rock, I mean heels winning). Plus I don't think WWE thinks so highly of Ryder to have him carry the belt, there is more interest in the chase.
>>
>>1164883
He's a fine heel on the mic, but in-ring he is blase and uninteresting. He's not shitty or anything, he just lacks the presence of either a threatening or calculating villain. He has this weird thing about him where you just can't accept him as a face but not seriously as a heel.
>>
>>1163803
Them ratings will be 200k. Can't wait ma autistic nigga.
>>
>>1163803
If he sticks with the company and keeps grinding it out, this will literally happen. He'll get a push as a serious veteran nearing the end of his career where he'll drop all the woo woo woo shit and he'll win it in a clusterfuck like Mankind or something.
>>
>>1165050
The Mizdow run was great. Should have become a belt-feud, but why keep a good thing going? (creative's logic).

He's also one of the few guys that keeps kayfabe up.
>>
the only good ending at mania and they retroactively ruined it so they could redebut fucking Maryse.
>>
>>1165050
He does have some unique offense, to be honest.
Sometimes it works better than others, but I appreciate the effort.
>>
>>1165084
>How was it ruined? He's finally got his shot at a decent run. If he stays over, that is.

There's nothing wrong with losing; why don't smarks understand this?
>>
on WWE's YouTube, Razor Ramon confronted The Miz and dared him to give Ryder a rematch.
I think that might happen at Payback.
>>
>>1165113
Yeah, it's an alright setup to have them feud over the title. It's alright and hopefully they'll give Ryder opportunities to shine.

What I don't get about /asp/ (yes, I'm new here) is that a lot of you talk about smarks doing this or that, but you are also a smark. By the very virtue of being here discussing these things you are already a smark.
>>
>>1165123
no, it happens next smackdown
>>
1 DAY
>>
File: laughhard.jpg (36 KB, 479x345) Image search: [Google]
laughhard.jpg
36 KB, 479x345
>>1164770
>Thinking Miz had a great main event heel run
>>
>>1163783
He's a solid midcarder and can actually draw heat.
>>
>>1165203

You and his other 2 fans are correct
>>
File: WWE FAN.jpg (692 KB, 2473x1814) Image search: [Google]
WWE FAN.jpg
692 KB, 2473x1814
>>1163364
>Ryder needs to be a 10 time wwe champion.
>>
>>1163855
Is he not already a triple crown champion?

I don't know if the US title counts but technically three championships.
>>
>>1163783
I really hope that it's either the start of a title rivalry with them, or that Ryder's moving up.

Otherwise this seems like a cunt move.
>>
>>1163364
I seriously don't get why they did this.
This would've been the perfect time to have a good, fan-pleasing IC run. Ryder's a step down from KO in terms of ability, potential and fan-reactions, but still, it's a good babyface that people are behind and they were primed perfectly to send him on a nice little run to keep the people happy.
Why give it to Miz? He had it a few years ago and did fuck all with it. I say this as someone who defends the Miz, considering him under-rated in-ring and one of the best Heels they have, but literally why the FUCK the Miz?
>>
File: 1451962290682.gif (249 KB, 922x708) Image search: [Google]
1451962290682.gif
249 KB, 922x708
This fucking thread.... nothing but fedora tipping fags.

>2015 Not cheering for best mic skills in the company based Mizdow

Get cucked you woo fags no one one thinks that shit was cool.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.