[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what exactly did Shane book differently on Raw? I skipped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: shane-mcmahon3.jpg (100 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
shane-mcmahon3.jpg
100 KB, 615x300
So what exactly did Shane book differently on Raw? I skipped through but it only seems like Crews and SAWFT debuted, otherwise a regular show.

Why did Vince say it wpuld be a night we wouldn't forget? I know they've pulled similar lines in the past that led to nothing, but it has to mean something, right?
>>
>>1163057
It meant nothing. Basically the Authority didn't show up and that was it.
>>
>>1163057
And where was The Big Guy? They dropped him?
>>
he had less airtime than your average celebrity guest

no idea what the fuck the point of it was
>>
>>1163057
>Why did Vince say it wpuld be a night we wouldn't forget?
He meant it would be so bad that we would remember it as one of the worst post-WM raws of all time
>>
>>1163057
he literally did nothing
this whole angle is retarded
>>
>internet favourite wins a title shot
>4 nxt guys debut
>2 title matches
>hardly any reigns screentime
>smug cunt reigns instead of poor imitation of cena
>cesaro return
>no stephanie or triple h sleep inducing promos
>>
Its a Shane against Authority angle now

>HA HA last week I let my son Shane take over Monday Night Raw and guess what?
>It was terrible and I'm glad I got out of that cesspit of that city called Dallas, Texas
>Which brings me to this dump you call a city
>>
>>1163266
Do people actually have pride for their city? I couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
It was extremely refreshing to see the main event picture %100 clear of any authority slant. It's so fucking frustrating having them cram their shit in every week, as if the bosses of the company feel that it's better for business for them to hold the belts rather than the actual performers. I'm happy for the first time in a long ass time the wwe title match will just be about 2 guys duking it out to be the best.
>>
The show was miles better without yet another shitty 20 minute Authority promo. Jesus Christ.

Not saying it was great, or even very good, just better than the average Raw, which is admittedly a low bar at this point
>>
>>1163254
This. No new angle or story was developed unique to Shane running the show. No challenges or obstacles. He might as well have been in China, it was a typical Raw. There is no logic or reason to the writing in WWE.
>>
>>1163069
>Authority doesn't show up
>active crowd
>good debuts besides Baron Corbin who turned the match into a snoozefest (though that could probably be because of Ziggler)
>S A W F T
>AJ wins and his powerlevel seems a bit higher than at WM
>>
>>1163106
You'd see the face-champion get boo'ed out of the fucking area and not show his face the rest of the night

That's what we'll never forget

#CancelWWENetwork
>>
What a shitty post Mania Raw.

>shane gets put "in charge" of it and all we see is him in a couple of backstage segments
>instead of sasha winning the title or bayley debuting we get a filler nattie feud for some reason (I like Nattie but she's a jobber and not going to win so what's the point?)
>they have nakamura but instead bring up crews who is nowhere near ready
>corbin isn't ready either and is like the only other singles heel in nxt than joe so what the fuck?
>for some reason the fucking vaudevillains are getting moved up, WHY?
>styles loses clean to old jobber at mania then they make him number 1 contender, why?
>IC title gets put on miz, US title isn't on the show, the fucking state of these belts

What was good:
>enzo & cass
>wyatt turn
>cesaro comeback
That was it.
>>
>>1163339
I do
>>
>>1163097
His big retirement, innit.

I don't think shane is coming back, he sees the company isn't going to be his, and will go do some other shit. Notice how his Raw appearance was under the titantron - it means the last time he sets foot in a ring was when he did his leap and got stretchered out. The whole angle was just to give him an epic send off.
>>
Is Dr Phil the new raw GM
>>
I really wish this story line would turn into a brand split.
Shane vs Steph and Hatich
Foster talent on two rosters so we have at least 1 top star other than Roman
Bring back Brand rivalry matches for PPVs
Make Smackdown possibly worth watching as opposed to not at all
Have a Survivor Series match that matters because SuSe matches has been irrelevant for 2 years
>>
>>1163764
This. Haitch running Smackdown to make it actually good. Shane fixing Raw in the mean time.
>>
>>1163764
They can't make one program watchable with the talent they've got, it'll be even worse splitting the roster in half and trying to make two shows.
>>
>>1163612
I think Joe would have killed it in either Corbin or Crews position
>>
>>1164008
Would have been a nice choice for Battle Royal winner.
>>
>>1164021
But that would mean the Trophy forever has an "outside" name engraved on it!
>>
>>1163414
Every Corbin match is a snoozer. He did a nerve hold ffs.
>>
>>1163626
I wish. That Kane DB therapy shit was actually funny instead of cringy crap like most "comedy" segments.
>>
>>1164008
>I think Joe would have killed it in either Corbin or Crews position

joes fat and old. not to mention he doesnt work as good as before his injury awhile back.

needs to go back to tna.
>>
>>1164534
Joe is in the best shape he's been in for almost a decade.
>>
>>1163260
this

it was a very good RAW
>>
>>1163623
Considering he's been gone for years (and before a few appearances, had been gone for a few years before that), I wouldn't really call it a send off...
>you don't come back in order to get sent off again. especially when his "send off" before was good

I was hoping for an epic swerve.
>Our product is shit
>We know our product is shit
>Here's Shane saying our product is shit
>Shane is going to fix it and finally make it good!
And then Shane loses...
And then Shane is given a lollipop and hosts an episode of Raw...

I'm so done with this shit
#CancelWWENetwork
>>
>>1163619
loser
>>
>forgetting the best part of raw
>>
>>1166866
hnnng you could see her pink panties
>>
>>1163260
Can't argue with what we got desu
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.