[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is that in 2016 Taker in his 50's is still the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
How is that in 2016 Taker in his 50's is still the best 7 foot tall wrestler they have?
Is it so hard to find a good one?

Big cass is shit. Rowan is shit. Braun is shit. The only one who is decent is Corbin but i dont even know if he is 7 foot.
>>
>>1162942
Taker was shit too when he started out you underaged faggot. He was in his prime in his fuckin 40's.
>>
>>1162945
Taker in the early 90's is still agile as fuck, the problem is he has that zombie shit going for him.
>>
But Taker is fucking awful.

Infact, he always has been. Inring, he's a generic big guy. Actually pretty slow compared to most of them.

And you got dudes like Samoa Joa and Lesnar who move infinitely faster and work much better than taker.
>>
>>1162942
>Big cass is shit.

But that's wrong, ya sloppy jalopy
>>
>>1162942
You know nothing about big Cass
>>
>>1162952
He was green as grass, doesn't matter how agile you are when your character doesn't sell or is worried about injuring people. He became one of the greats though after working Bret and Mankind he became a GOAT.
>>
>>1162942
>i dont even know if he is 7 foot
None of the men you named are legitimately 7'0''. Big Show is the only guy on the roster who is. Cass is 6'10'' which is the closest of anyone.
>>
>>1162964

He actually looked a hell of a lot less green before he took on the Taker gimmick. Adjusting to the way the office wanted him working must've been a real pain.
>>
>>1162958
This

>Taker can't talk
>Taker is an average wrestler
>only relies on his legendary status and gimmick
>his charisma only paid off later in his career
>>
>>1162942
something like 25% of people who were 7ft tall were in the NBA

so that's where they go, WWE scouts need to scout college basketball players rather than football players

it's the only solution if you want bigguys4u
>>
Taker is average as fuck with a God Tier gimmick
>>
>>1162977
>Taker can't talk
ABA Taker was the only who could go one on one on the mic with The Rock.
>>
I never liked the undertaker.

I liked kane way more than the undertaker
>>
>>1163198
Thats cause you are a gigantic faggot.

The only time i really like Kane was his first storyline with Taker and his 2003/2004 unmasked psycho run.
>>
>>1163210
It's not gay if your the one taking my dick fuck boy
>>
File: Getting drug back in.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Getting drug back in.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>1163198

Mah nigga. Let's mark out for Kane together.
>>
>>1163220
Seeing Kane in this state makes me sad.

Look at this attire. Look at this shit.
>>
File: Kane-mask.png (108 KB, 200x287) Image search: [Google]
Kane-mask.png
108 KB, 200x287
>>1163226

I know right, need to bring the full fucking mask back and just set fools on fire.

That said, the dichotomy between corporate Kane and Kane is joyful to watch a lot of the time.
>>
Undertaker is like 6'7''/6'8''. Wrestling heights and weights are all inflated as fuck.
>>
>>1162958
>le taker has always been awful
hey reddit
>>
>>1162942
But he's not.
Rowan's under-rated as fuck because he's a jobber. Cass is under-rated as fuck because I don't know, he's solid and shines when he gets the chance.
Braun is shit, you're right.
Taker has good storytelling due to veteran-status but that's about it. He's clearly old and beaten.
Also, he's not 7 foot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.