[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice build you got there lmao. Aj styles is the new indie star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Nice 6-pack.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nice 6-pack.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
Nice build you got there lmao. Aj styles is the new indie star of the company you can fuck off you bald faggot.
>>
>>1162893
Lol fatty
>>
>out of action for a year
>big return planned for him
>didn't bother to get in shape

Fucking jerk off.
>>
>>1162936
Lol like he's not the shoot strongest dude on the roster.
>>
>>1162936
>>1162893
wasnt his physique a big part of his character?
>>
>>1162940
It would be if he was ripped
>>
Am I blind or is this shopped
>>
Too much Chipotle bowls.

I fear the same will happen to Crossfit Jesus.
>>
>>1162951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CsdbVZZEds

0:52
>>
File: 20040627_jbrad_eddie_brope.jpg (46 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
20040627_jbrad_eddie_brope.jpg
46 KB, 642x361
>>1162893
Perfectly cromulent physique for a champion. He just needs to develop mic skills worthy of one of the best heels in the business and buy himself a ten gallon hat. I LOVE IT, MAGGLE!
>>
>>1162957
I was wondering why he looked like he was going to collapse during the triple uppercut spot
>>
damn he looks like he got aids ! his arms and shoulders shrunk
>>
File: 1452016929111.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1452016929111.png
296 KB, 649x649
I dont get how strenght works.

His legs look weak

HIs chest looks decent.

His arms arent even that big neither is his back.

How the fuck is he as strong as he is, does he like eat rice and chicken but dosn't workout or some shit?
>>
>>1163183
Heights affects alot of things
>>
he was out with some arm injury, how is he supposed to work out his upper body?
>>
>>1163183
he hasnt worked out in like 5 months
>>
>>1163183
Dense as fuck muscle fibres. From what I've seen and read, Cesaro's training involves a lot of olympic lifting which does put on mass though definitely not as much as a dedicated bodybuilding routine. But because of all the Oly lift training, he has insane explosive strength.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.