[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahahah name a more based wrestler in the WWE Protip: You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: I came to play.png (278 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
I came to play.png
278 KB, 540x539
Hahahahah name a more based wrestler in the WWE

Protip: You can't

>getting that worked
>>
>Protip: You can't

That's true. He's brilliant.
>>
Andre
>>
Yeah, but we've seen his wife's vagina and he's cucked to all of us.
>>
This was the best thing to happen tonight. Miz is based. I hope he is World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Champion next year
>>
File: 1446704188777.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1446704188777.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>1162866
Honestly the miz is a fucking work horse and a TRUE home grown talent.

People hate him but, hes the dream he started as a shitty reality show fag who loved pro wrestling and made his dream come true.

Miz is one of the greatest success stories of a nobody in wwe he was never an indie darling but, he kept at it and become a wwe champ and had his mania moment.

Thank you based Miz.
>>
>>1162932
> workhorse

top lel

He only got the main event run because Vince had a chub for him
>>
>>1162932
This.

He just loves what he does. I guarantee if he was an indy darling he would be the most over heel in the world.
>>
>maryse is back

holy fug muhh dick
>>
File: Jack the Tipper.jpg (16 KB, 499x342) Image search: [Google]
Jack the Tipper.jpg
16 KB, 499x342
>>1162932
>work horse
>>
>Maryse is back
>Zack gets a storyline
>probably gonna get Emma involved

Can't see I'm too upset
>>
>>1163042
say*
>>
I could not recognize Maryse at first when she came out. Totally thought it was Dana for some reason.
>>
because it's not enough that everything but the ladder match ending sucked ass at mania on sunday. you gotta retroactively make it suck by having Zack Ryder lose iummediately the next night.

>But based Miz
The Miz gets to work regularly Ryder is only here because nevilled fucked up his flippy shit. Ryder deserved the belt more. at least a fucking month. that's all I ask.
>>
>>1163037
prove him wrong.
>>
>>1163042
>Emma as a face again

No ty
>>
>>1163058
Ryder should have stayed in NXT with Mojo
>>
>>1163062
Every match he's ever had
>>
>>1163020
>I guarantee if he was an indy darling he would be the most over heel in the world.

Oh yeah, he'd be a regular Mike Bennett.
>>
>>1162888
Link?
>>
>>1163073
>comparing mike bennet to the miz

Fucking kek!
>>
>giving Zack a wrestlemania moment and giving him the IC title
>making him lose the title a day later

Vince did it again, the absolute fucking madman
>>
>>1163208
I know, it's almost insulting to Bennett
>>
>>1163064
This
>>
>>1162866
Video currently has 10k likes & 17k downvotes

Smark tears are delicious
>>
>>1163070
Not him, but work horse doesn't mean quality.
Work horse just means he puts his head down and fucking works, regardless of position.
>>
>>1162866
Seriously congratulations to the Miz.
The guy is a work horse, if you don't understand that, than you simply don't fucking know what it means.
Think about it every stupid gimmick he gets he works his ass off on it, he becomes that shit. Every single fued that comes up and needs a match so the other guy can come to the ring and mix shit up is with the Miz.
He's always there and he's always giving 100% he's been buried and shit on and people have pretty much forgotten him because of his losing streak, but none of that slows his pace.
Puts it all I to his character and he can wrestle, has several unique moves and worked hard on his 'look'
Would love to see him as a legit threat in the heel position, a guy that is hard to beat
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.