[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With Breeze and now Corbin and Crews all on the main roster,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: WWE_NXT_-_Logo[1].png (34 KB, 438x246) Image search: [Google]
WWE_NXT_-_Logo[1].png
34 KB, 438x246
With Breeze and now Corbin and Crews all on the main roster, this show literally has no midcard whatsoever, and the tag division is now 4 teams.

What in the fuck are they going to do now?
>>
its not supposed to be a show anyway
>>
>>1162318
Do they keep filming, editing and broadcasting it on the WWE Network by accident?
>>
>>1162331
No they do it for development purposes and for full sail students to get hands on experience in broadcasting.
>>
>>1162339
It's a global brand that they tour around the world m8.
>>
NXT is tricky. Sending out the right talent at the wrong time could damage its image.
>>
Bulletfags for midcard. Trust me.
>>
Mojo Rawley (if hype bros break up) No Way Jose, Rich Swann, Tye Dillinger, Bull Dempsey, Elias Sampson, Tomosso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Josh (the tough enough fag)

Nakamura, Austin Aries, Hideo Itami, Balor (probably till the next takeover) and Bobby Roode, Biff Busick and Ibushi incoming. Still a deep roster.
>>
>>1162537
Most of those haven't even appeared on the regular NXT roster yet
>>
They're all lower card
>>
>>1162537
>bull dempsey
He was released back in February
>>
>>1162537
Ciampa and Gargano are not NXT property
>>
>>1162288

You forget how Apollo squash matches Breeze
>>
>>1162733
Yes they are, they signed last week.
>>
>>1162742

NXT is not supposed to have a mid card, a mid card is clearly people too shit for the main title. There is no mid title in NXT.
>>
>>1162755
Yes there is, it was guys like Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin.
>>
>>1162733
they got signed bro, ciampa is going to be pushed to the moon.
>>
>>1162782
I see bigger things for Gargano desu senpai
>>
I don't really follow NXT but can't they just bring in new talent to replace those who left or is it too early?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.