[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulletproof is >AJ Styles >Finn Balor >Karl Anderson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: bullet_club_4_life.png (399 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
bullet_club_4_life.png
399 KB, 800x800
Bulletproof is

>AJ Styles
>Finn Balor
>Karl Anderson
>Doc Gallows

AJ takes the title from Roman, turning heel and putting Roman on yet another quest to retain his championship.

Finn retains his NXT title, and eventually turns on AJ, but that's months down the line.

Karl & Doc take the titles from New Day, bringing gold to Bulletproof
>>
>Roman becoming a 4-time champ in less than a year
>he believes Finn will play second fiddle to AJ
>>
You book almost as badly as Vince.
>>
File: 1403038997958.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1403038997958.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>mfw they align Machine Gun and Gallows with Roman Reigns
>THE ROMAN EMPIRE
>smarks don't know what to do
>>
yfw Reigns keeps getting screwed out of the title by Bulletproof so he reform the shield with returning face Seth Rollins

Would this actually get Roman over?
>>
>>1162081
>AJ takes the title from Roman, turning heel
>takes the title from Roman
>heel

Wait, wut? There is literally no bigger face turn possible than taking the belt off Roman.
>>
>>1162342
>There is literally no bigger face turn possible than taking the belt off Roman.
Hell, the only way Roman is getting cheered is if he vacates the belt voluntarily.
>>
>>1162081
>implying redneck Christian dad would be ok to be partner with gay finn
>>
>>1162081
I'm for this if we get a Bullet Club vs The Shield match at SummerSlam.
>>
AJ won't ever get the title with his current hair. It really ruins the perception of him as a threat when it's so beautifully conditioned. And his font is p stupid.
>>
>>1162411
>the big dog and the A+ player lowering themselves to team up with deanetty
nah.
>>
>>1162081
I was thinking the same thing when he won.
>>
>>1162111
As they are fucking shit without Styles and Balor they would get booed the fuck off just like Romagno.
>>
>>1162896
But Dean Ambrose is the only one out of the three of them who can talk on a mic and deliver a promo.
>>
Is Doc Gallows actually good or is he the guy nobody wants but no one has the balls to tell him to go away
>>
>>1162411
bullet club with HW and US titles vs shield with tag team titles winner takes all
>>
>>1162111
Believe dat
Club

BC

it all makes sense.
>>
>>1162922

Gallows is probably the second-worst worker out of those four.
>>
>>1162922
his new gimmick is decent but he isnt a great worker basically the 3rd worst worker in the bullet club.
>>
>>1162956
>>1162970
Who is the worst?
>>
>>1162081
Leaks say Roman is champ for the foreseeable future. Rollins is coming back in May as a face though.
And this wasn't a leak but I'm expecting Shield to regroup and maybe bring in Baron.
Before that I expect DA/RR vs AJ/KA/DC then at some point Seth and Finn come in and we get a huge stable feud for a while.
I'm 85% sure Shield is coming back because Roman needs it.
>>
>>1162970
Who was worse?
>>
>>1162974

Anderson, at least out of the guys who've been signed to the E. There's a few other BC guys still in Japan who are arguably worse. When he's on he's good (still not as good as Styles or Balor) but jesus christ does he deliver some shit when he's being lazy or going out there to entertain himself rather than the crowd.
>>
>>1162987
How are KA/DG comparatively to current roster guys? Give me a few examples.
>>
>>1162987
Bullshit, Anderson is way better than fucking Gallows.
>>
>>1163002

Gallows isn't a miracle worker or anything, but I've never seen him shit up the ring the way Anderson does when he decides to take the night off.
>>
>>1162081
>AJ takes the title from Roman, turning heel and putting Roman on yet another quest to retain his championship.

Are you Vince? That's gonna get a huge pop, so is the Bullet Club arriving. Payback is in Chicago too ffs.

>>1162090
>Roman becoming a 4-time champ in less than a year
I fucking hate the idea of this. And it's gonna happen.
>>
>>1162081
>fantasy booking on an anime imageboard
get a better hobby
>>
I worked an indy show in Australia which Gallows was booked and the promoter tried to short change him and Gallows threw him up against a wall.
Good times.
>>
>>1163105
Roman won't drop the title until Summerslam at the earliest and it would be swerve if AJ actually wins.
>>
>>1163199
Surely they won't have AJ lose clean as a sheet.

Right..?
Right?
>>
>>1163207
he's going to lose and he's going to shake Roman's hand just like D-Bry
>>
>>1163213
That's exactly what I expect to happen.

But what I hope happens is that if AJ is gonna lose, he's gonna have to lose via shenanigans.
>>
>>1163009
Anderson is a lazy fuck?
>>
>>1163124
What does short change mean
>>
>>1163207
He'll lose clean and then Roman being the magnanimous champion will shake AJ's hand.

"Welcome to the main event, kid"
>>
>>1162325
Well he was over in the shield as he could cover his weaknesses. If they do the same again probably but they might end up trying to push Roman as the front man with the others as his sidekicks which might not work.
>>
File: Anderson-Ibushi.gif (3 MB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
Anderson-Ibushi.gif
3 MB, 280x157
>>1162906
>Balor

Nigga fuck you. Machine Gun has more charisma than boring ass Balor.
>>
>>1162906
>fucking shit without Styles and Balor
Karl could talk circles around those two mute midgets
Devitt was cringey as fuck on the mic in NJPW
luckily the crowd couldn't understand a thing he was saying and just oooh'ed and awww'ed at his lite brite jacket
>>
Bullet Club vs Shield when
>>
>>1162081
>putting Roman on yet another quest to retain his championship.
please no
>>
I want Taker Vs. Anderson/Gallows at Mania
>>
>>1162081
They'll get hired by Triple H to take the title off Vince.
>>
>>1163835
>Vince
lol
I meant Roman. Same shit.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.