[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When can we expect him on the main roster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: leeeeeeaaaaaaaaaan.gif (1 MB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
leeeeeeaaaaaaaaaan.gif
1 MB, 500x213
When can we expect him on the main roster?
>>
After Nintendo re-releases Lucina Amiibo.
>>
>>1155316
Utter irrelevence
>>
Tonight on Raw.
>>
>>1155316
I love that pose so fucking much. Best entrance.
>>
File: 1459492164510.gif (499 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
1459492164510.gif
499 KB, 350x198
>>1155316
Hush now
Great things take time
Hush now
>>
>I AM SHINSUKE
>"Say what my man?"
>YOU ARE ROMAN REIGNS, DA WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
>I WANT A MATCH
>"What did you say Sammy? I didn't understand any bit of that"
>>
>>1155387
Sad thing is, I could see this happening because of Vince's sense of ''''''''''''comedy''''''''''''''
>>
>>1155387
>>1155394
>implying they won't write Nakamura into a friendship with Reigns as a desperate attempt to get the fans to support Roman, like they try with Ambrose and The Rock
>>
>>1155408
>write Nakamura into a friendship

Just like they did with The Rock last night amirite?
>>
>>1155454
Uh, like they've tried in the past.
>>
Hopefully never. He should go back to new Japan when his nxt championship run is over.
>>
>>1155480
This will never stop being hilarious.

A picture tells a thousand words.
>>
If only D-Bry was around...

;________;
>>
His match with Sami was overrated. An utter snoozefest. No troll.
>>
Nothing. This overrated faggot isnt fit to wash Romans trunks. His saggy fat tits are fucking disgusting.
>>
They're supposedly paying him a main roster salary already, so he won't stay in Florida THAT long, but they'll also want a guaranteed receptive crowd...so I'm going to say best bet is Raw after Summerslam when they sell out the Barclays Center in Brooklyn three nights in a row again like last year.
>>
>>1155324
At SuperSlam?
>>
File: 1420447473129.webm (3 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
1420447473129.webm
3 MB, 600x336
Did they sign Ibushi yet?
>>
Nakamura's style and look is so good
He's like a goddamn Jojo character
>>
>>1162073
Not officially but it looks like he's going to be in and is the favorite to win the Cruiserweight Tournament in July
>>
>>1162160
but he's not a high flyer, he's a brawler

then again Vince probably thinks all Japanese are high flyers and he'll pit him there anyways
>>
>>1155316
when they want to bury him to the big dog.
>>
>>1162876

They're booking it with the literal definition of cruiserweight, not all high flyers. And by all accounts Vince has nothing to do with the tournament - its in Trips wheelhouse like NXT.
>>
>>1155316
I'm guessing this fall? I imagine they'll have him stay in NXT while they work out some of the kinks with Ibushi and other cruiserweights.

We're unfortunately in for another Cena/Rollins Summer Extravaganza™, so I think Vince would be wise to save it for a lull in the fall and build towards Styles-Nakamura at WM33.

Can't fucking wait to hear his entrance theme again though. I want to have sex with that violin.
>>
>>1162160
ZSJ is winning it m8.
>>
>>1159132
What match were you watching? It was technical, high impact, fast when it needed to be, and a lot of fun. Watch it again.
>>
>>1162073
just watched the full match. JR is fucking hilariously inept in that PPV. Great match though.
>>
>>1161968
I thought the tag match was the best match at dallas personally. Too bad it'll get blanked out by Nakamura hype train. Zayn v Nakamura was already decided to be a 5 star best match of all time before the event started. Why did Nakamura get a holy shit chant when he stretched his leg?
>>
>>1155480
>that fucking look on rocks face
even he knew
>>
>>1162990
>you
marks can literally not comprehend even the most basic of things
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.