[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acceptable Wrestling Youtubers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: OTS.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
OTS.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
jdfromny206
That is all.
>>
Wrestling With Wregret
>>
Whatculture Wrestling
>>
>>1155503
>make sure to like and subscribe and to buy my faggot shirts

his begging is pathetic
>>
Steve and Larson
>>
>>1155517
>interesting content
>shit-tier youtuber humour and personality

It's a shame, really.
>>
Hi I'm Adam from whatculture and these are the top-10 wwe superstars I would want to impregnate my gf
>>
OSW Review
>>
Only acceptable one is the Mark Remark. Since it's just a comedy that makes fun of every show. If you watch real wrestling reviews from neckbeards you should probably kill yourself.
>>
File: Grimstoyshow.png (1 MB, 1275x719) Image search: [Google]
Grimstoyshow.png
1 MB, 1275x719
>>
>>1155291
None
>>
>>1155517

lol no.

literally shut down their video when they said sami zayn vs samoa joe 40min match was amazing
>>
>>1155291
Maffew or any of his related accounts.

That is all.
>>
Smarkbusters
>>
While not really on youtube anymore, as I'm guessing OP's refering to the general content rather than location, I'd recommend the Blitzsportsnetwork.

while the reviews can go on for a little too much for me sometimes (good or listening to while playing games I suppose), he's not of the wwe butthuggers who by into Cena/Roman propaganda of "you may not like him, but you gotta respect him"
He always makes sure to point out when the wwe does stuff like all the times they use kids with cancer to make the company (or the guy their trying to force you to like) look good and even stuff such as how when Cena dropkicks, the camera changes to a low angle from behind to cover how crappy John does them.

Also seems to be one of the few people I've found to not only not adore the New Day, but call out the maddness of 3 grown men with dildos on their heads, who shake their asses in front of a crowds of men & children can somehow be massively over. Espeically hates the same pussys who bitch and moan about how the "WWE sucks because it isn't edgy anymore" while wearing the New Day merch and popping when they say "booty" like giggling schoolgirls.
>>
>>1155291
>JDfromny206
>opens all of his videos with "i'm not even going to rant" or "im not going to be mad"
>gets mad and rants for 20-40 minutes about how right he was about ramen
>constantly fantasy books the dumbest shit instead of talking about real wwe shit
JD is a shit. He's literally the average smark who thinks he's a super smark and goes out of his way to get flustered by the small internet minority who like reigns and makes videos dedicated to them. Every video since december he's done is "Ramen will never be over, you fuckin goons" or "I was right about ramen since forever ago, worship me you goons", even though every smark and even a huge percentage of casuals were also right about ramen.
>>
Bruce Blitz
jdfromny206

maybe Joe Cronin if he wasn't an autistic faggot all the time.

That's it, the rest are irrelevant.
>>
Bruce Blitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egoIeyJuSKc
The rest are trash.
>>
>>1158190
>>1158533
>>1158605
closest thing to a consensus you'll probably get on here OP
>>
From what I've seen is most of the youtubers shit on the stories but always say the in ring is amazing, I feel like I'm the only one seriously wanting so much more from main roster in ring
>>
>>1155291
Let me put it like this, compared to all the rest, jd's content is watchable. Not as cringey or nerdy like the other faggots.
>>
>>1158605
though not a fan of these phone-in vids he does personally.
I prefer just the panel with Jay trolling MG over his indy wrestling for 10% of the review.
>>
File: get off my tv.jpg (53 KB, 404x396) Image search: [Google]
get off my tv.jpg
53 KB, 404x396
joe cronin is pretty based when hes wasted hes kind of a liberal faggot tho
>>
>>1158785
Oh i love Jay burying indy manlets. Also love when Gritz goes off and buries nerdy shit like dragon ball.
>>
Dalyxman
>>
>>1158605
Things you know Bruce will be buttblasted over on the review today so far:

1. New Day are over as fuck
2. ?

RAW reviews are more entertaining than RAW most of the time.
>>
>>1158839
That's what i hate about him, he's a fucking liberal fag and so are his annoying buddys. But when he gets to reviewing, he's entertaining. I can't take people interrupting especially the autistic nerds.
>>
Bruce Blitz, wish he was back on youtube.
>>
>joe cronin
>constantly interrupted by annoying donations
> muh womyns are better wrestlers than all the guys
>annoying ass friends on call
No
>>
>>1158937
the donations shit gets annoying sometimes but umagas dead corpse always comes up with some funny shit. adam rose is the best guest he swears hes redpilled as fuck.
>>
Fuck Joe
He only pays attention to "woman wrestling" because he's in love with the that pink haired tranny.
Fucking liberal, are most smarks liberals??
They seem to be all for women and niggers being pushed.
>>
>>1159071
I mostly get a laugh when beefy comes on or that crackhead from Florida starts talking about some random shit.
>>
>>1159106
I've honestly not seen a wrestling youtuber not be a liberal douche yet, it'd actually making me roll my eyes how often people say bayley is the new revolutionist
>>
>>1159149
is the guy from florida the high pitched voiced guy that always sounds high?
>>
>>1159106
>That promo seanzview cut on JD on joes podcast

Was pretty funny desu
>>
>>1159106
Is this a trend among current wrestling fans? Why are they such c u c ks? Add that to cheering for ugly manlets and complaining online on twitter constantly. The act like butthurt bernie supporters. Fuck smarks.
>>
>>1159209

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>1158967
just sign up to his website. It's only a couple of bucks a month and he does put a shit tonne of content (not just wwe, but other sports too) each week.
>>
>>1159209
Gotta be progressive xD
>>
>>1159173
Yeah that's the guy.
>>
>>1159209
The current fanbase is not what it use to be. Bruce Blitz and his gang shares this same opinion. Smarks today are a bunch of liberal crybaby pussys.
>>
>>1159200
What episode was that? please link it here.
>>
>>1159155
>>1159209
>>1159234
I'll direct you to who I and others have suggested in the bruce blitz. He seems to be the only one who calls out this pussy shit from fans and general "liberalism". His VIP podcast is basically him and his buddies mocking stupid sjw logic for a few hours.
>>
The whole f'n show
Yeah I know it's a podcast, but they have a YouTube channel too
>>
>>1159414
>>1159532
stop stealing my thunder anon.
>>
These shows are way more entertaining than raw, especially this shitty raw today.
>>
>>1159474
Last week's outta nowhere I believe, it's actually on jds channel he has the specific part where it happens
>>
>>1159533
I always get a laugh outta them
>>
>>1159474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCHlsBPWVYA
>>
>>1160147
Thanks man.
>>
Byte that wrestling is pretty good
>>
>>1155503
>>1155517
>>1155590
>>1159533
Muh niggas
>>
Wrestling inc vince russos nuclear heat BRO
>>
JD is not as liberal as joefaggot. JD is always disgusted or laughs it off when joe mentions some gay shit when they are on together.
>>
File: PM1kF0v.jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PM1kF0v.jpg
74 KB, 1920x1080
WhatCulture WWE
OSW Review
Wrestling With Regret
Smark Mark (Pre-WWE taking down all of his videos, making him make shit vids)
Maffew - Botchamania
>>
File: WrestlingJesus.jpg (13 KB, 526x297) Image search: [Google]
WrestlingJesus.jpg
13 KB, 526x297
>>
Not a YouTube guy per se, but Solomonster is based.
>>
GOAT YOUTUBE WRESTLING REVIEWER INCOMING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KhJ6yXOcfs
>>
>>1163924
Fucking love Solomonster.
>>
Bruce Blitz, that's all.
Also what wrestlers think of nerdy smarks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhXwMi51S8
>>
>>1158731
If you're watching for stories the fuck would you watch RAW for?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUPKv6TBNw
SmarkBusters. Bruce Blitz
>>
SmarkBusters
>>
I'm surprised no-one here likes nWoWolfpacTV

he's literally the ultimate anti-smark
>>
>>1155558
1 - Big D Langston
>>
>>1155542
This, I love Steve and Larson.
>>
>>1155527
>asking to like and subscribe at the end of a video is pathetic
So every Youtuber is pathetic now?
>>
TWFN
>>
wrestlingjesus aka the goat
>>
Wrestlingjesus

And

Smarks buster are pretty funny. People get so butt hurt when they go on their autism rant
>>
Pro Wrestling Talk Radio?
>>
>>1164454
Youtubers who beg are pathetic, so yes.
>>
>>1164221
>>1164235
>>1158092

these spergs do nothing but whine and complain.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.