[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BROOOOCKKKKKKK >I'M THE IRONMAN OF WWE, I'LL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Dean-Ambrose-Smackdown-wwe.jpg (22 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Ambrose-Smackdown-wwe.jpg
22 KB, 642x361
>BROOOOCKKKKKKK
>I'M THE IRONMAN OF WWE, I'LL KEEP GETTING UP
>*gets pinned after 1 F5*
What did the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose, mean by this?
>>
It was on the chaaaaaaaaaairs
>>
WE'RE GONNA PUT MICHAEL COLE IN A FISHTANK FOR REDDIT
>>
Dean fought an amazing fight. Brock Lesnars power level is just too strong. This is the guy who defeated the Undertakers streak.

My boy Dean gave it his all and did pretty good.

And I don't know why all these people are hating on Dean calling him a jobber etc. When at Roadblock he pinned HHH CLEAN but then shenanigans happened.

Dean has a bright future ahead of him and isn't even in his prime yet, I guarantee he'll get a couple runs with the strap no doubt.

But until then I will continue to support my boy through every battle hes in.
>>
>>1154891
I admire your optimism but Dean looked like a fucking jobber last night
>>
>much finishers should look strong

Dean withstood like 3 F5s in a row during one of the segments building up to this. Bullshit that he could only take 1 when it mattered.
>>
>>1154891
We're not hating on Dean, we're hating on Vince shitting all over the most promising match of the night by having Dean lose for the 20th time and not even put a dent on Brock
>>
>>1154891
FUKKIN BURRIED
>>
>>1154904
They were on chairs :)
>>
>>1154904
This is the worst part.
If they wanted to make the F5 look strong, that's fine. But throughout the entire build nigga had been gobbling that shit up.
Then at Wrestlemania he decided he needed to lay down for one. Shit's silly, contradictory and inconsistent.
>>
>>1155077
Nah it's because Brock only hit him with F1's and F2's or something
>>
>>1154891

Wish you'd lose weight
>>
>>1155093
Brock should legit have moves named F1 through 4 that he uses depending on how badly he wants to kill people at that given time.
>F1 - Belly-to-Belly Suplex
>F2 - German Suplex
>F3 - Repeated Deadlift Powerbombs
>F4 - Kimura Lock
>F5 - F5
>F11 - Burning hammer

rate comment and subscribe my fantasy booking
>>
>>1155114
I'd give it a 6/10
>>
>>1155077
You'll notice that the F5 was really the only thing Brock did to him before.

This F5 was after 13 (14?) suplexes all over the ring and surrounding area, and it was face first onto a Funkpile of chairs.
>>
most dissapointing match of the night.
>>
>>1155114
You mean BUUUUUUUUUUUUURNINGGGGUHH HAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAARRRUUHHHHHHH, right?
>>
>>1155124
Still, though. Literally highlighting that Dean has the balls to rise from an F5 as a core part of the build then not having him rise from an F5 is unforgivable.
Should've eaten 2. One very early, a'la Cena, one late-game.
>>
>>1155132
As if Bork needed to be any more deadly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEoimAW604
>>
>Deanetty is the only shield member to lose to Brock

Top lel
>>
>we're going to give you weapons, but you can't use them
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.