[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Shane-McMahon-2016-600x250.jpg (10 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
Shane-McMahon-2016-600x250.jpg
10 KB, 600x250
How did they manage to screw up this entire angle?

Things looked so promising a month ago.
>>
File: biz wojak.jpg (16 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
biz wojak.jpg
16 KB, 317x432
Fully agree senpai.
For me it was the greatest catastrophe of WM yesterday. All the other matches were minor compared to what was at stake here. I still hope this will just lead to a greater Shane comeback and him fucking up Vince's shit.
>>
you do realize he still has the "lockbox" right dumb trip nigger
>>
>>1154844
>Flaby
Also lock box
>>
It's reject soap opera writers booking a pro wrestling match between a old cripple who should've retired 15 years ago and a guy whose not even a pro wrestler.

How the actual fuck could you imagine that a match booked by the former secondary writer of days of our lives between Jim Duggan and brandan fraise remould be a good match or angle? Because that's literally what this is.

How could it possibly have been any good from the outset? WWE fans are being fed so much out of touch garbage that they're losing touch with reality themselves
>>
>>1154856
He should just release the contents of the lockbox
>>
>>1154875
That was a metaphor mate. There is no lockbox.
>>
>>1154880

The angle doesn't make sense, but not because of what you said, only because there's no reason for Undertaker to give a flying fuck about what Vince wants. As a matter of fact, Undertaker has on-screen stopped obeying to Vince in summer of 99 when he tore his body to shreds and took months off. When he came back, he was the ABA and then Big Evil, and never got along with Vince again.

This was their last faceoff before the Shane feud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rkrq5Tu6A0

Does this look a man willing to obey to a shitface man asking him to take on someone who wants to fix the show because of "muh yard"?
>>
>>1154906
>There is no lockbox

we'll see tonight
>>
>>1154931

Oh, right: he did got along with Vince for a brief while, when he turned heel in late 2001, Vince wanted him on his side, and Undertaker was okay with it because he couldn't stand Ricfler.
>>
>>1154844
because it was just a stopgap
>>
>>1154940
It holds Goldberg's legend contract
>>
>>1154940
Shane won't be on Raw mate.
>>
Also: What is his injury now? Will he be out for half a year again?
>>
>>1154983
he's out forever
>>
>>1154991

This would be hell as he is the only hope left. If Vince retires and Steph takes over I'm out for good.
>>
>>1155001
He isn't even working in the office, he was only an on-screen performer.

He only came back to fill a spot since they had no other big draw matches.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.