[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you like to see for the 2016-2017 WWE Season? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 237x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 237x403
What would you like to see for the 2016-2017 WWE Season?
I'd like to see
>Reigns turn heel
>Rollins turn face
>Ambrose be more edgy and MITB
>Wyatts get a solid push
>Cesaro gets a solid push
>A good Intercontinental Champion
>Good RAWs and Smackdown
>Good big 4 PPVs
>Rollins vs HHH
>The Rock vs Roman (heel Roman btw)
>Ambrose vs Lesnar rematch (to make up for that shitfest)
>>
wouldnt mind a rematch for lesnar/ambrose at summerslam or SS for the title somehow.
>>
>>1154928
as long as it makes up for last night
>>
>Ambrose be more edgy and MITB
Agreed.
>>
>I'd like to see good ___

Not happening
>>
>>1154839
More Kevin Owens
Also how the fuck can they push the Wyatts after mania? That was the most brutal execution I've ever seen. They were already non-threatening jokes save for Royal Rumble. The Rock taking them out for 20 minutes of standup total roast session was so unnecessary, then that quick ass match and John Cena coming out for the overkill as they danced on their graves. Eater of hot pockets, gay inbreds, breast fed through adulthood autism

How the fuck do you expect anyone to take them seriously after that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 447x275
>>1155012
>Also how the fuck can they push the Wyatts after mania? That was the most brutal execution I've ever seen. They were already non-threatening jokes save for Royal Rumble. The Rock taking them out for 20 minutes of standup total roast session was so unnecessary, then that quick ass match and John Cena coming out for the overkill as they danced on their graves. Eater of hot pockets, gay inbreds, breast fed through adulthood autism
>How the fuck do you expect anyone to take them seriously after that shit
>>
>>1154839
>What would you like to see for the 2016-2017 WWE Season?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yQsPE7pzNo
>>
>>1154839
>>Reigns turn heel
YES PLEASE
>>Rollins turn face
Yes
>>Ambrose be more edgy and MITB
Ehhh... more edgy yeah but MiTB to Aj styles or zack ryder, that could be a nice cash in on heel roman.
>>Wyatts get a solid push
Yup , monster heel
>>Cesaro gets a solid push
As a face? i have contrasting feelings for the dude
>>A good Intercontinental Champion
We already got one
>>Good RAWs and Smackdown
If only...
>>Good big 4 PPVs
Make Wrestlemania great again
>>Rollins vs HHH
This
>>The Rock vs Roman (heel Roman btw)
THIS
>>Ambrose vs Lesnar rematch (to make up for that shitfest)
with a lot of blood and violence
>>
>>1154839
Fuck everything.
I just want to see Eva Marie, Lana, and Becky Lynch get naked and have lesbian sex live on raw.
>>
>>1154839
Face Rollins vs Heel Reigns at Summerslam.
Samoa Joe on the main roster.
Undertaker to retire by this time next year latest.
A womens steel cage match. A womens MitB, but both of these may be asking too much
The KotR winner to take benefit from it.
One of the following talents to win MitB and use it to put themselves into the main event scene, as rollins did;
>Bray Wyatt
>Dean Ambrose
>Kevin Owens
>Rusev
>Cesaro
>The New Day

What i'd really love is the de-unification of the main championship.

I also want 2013 destroy-everything heel Ryback back, that or sack him. Either/or, really.
>>
>>1154839

>A good Intercontinental Champion

Enjoy it while it lasts, you've only got it for about four more hours.
>>
>>1155068

>Undertaker to retire by this time next year latest.

I thought he retired last night. Though I wasn't paying super close attention by the end. Was I misled?
>>
really hoping for a heel roman champ/face rollins/tweener ambrose for mania next year
just copy wm 20
>Ambrose wins rumble
>Rollins copys shawn in a way
>Ambrose wins at mania
>>
>>1155118
It was implied it 'Would be his last Wrestlemania' and he won so...?
>>
>>1155185
So it won't be
It would only be his last if he lost
>>
>>1155190
Yes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.