[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why in the fuck did this old fart beat AJ Styles, literally what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: piece of shit.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1156) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.jpg
115 KB, 1080x1156
Why in the fuck did this old fart beat AJ Styles, literally what was the point? Styles will now be reduced to mid-card hell for the rest of his career.

Fandango goes over Jericho but Styles doesnt. Makes sense WWE...
>>
>being this butthurt because your wrasslefu didn't go over
Shut the hell up.
>>
At least Jericho is still pretty good
>>
>>1154717
>Old fart
AJ is near his 40s

>Midcard for life
Even more than what that overrated manlet deserves

>Fandango goes over Jericho
That's on Jericho for allowing it and on creative for fumbling on anything past that
>>
>>1154732
>>1154739
>>1154743
Yeah but AJ needed this win to cement his place in WWE as a legitimate threat.

And you just know Jericho politced his way into going over. Countless shoot interviews confirm that Chris Jericho is like HHH backstage and is a whiny backstaber. RVD even called him a "political bitch" and hated working with him.
>>
>>1154762
>Aj needed the win to cement his place in WWE as a legitimate thread

I believe the feud isn't over. They will probably have one more match at Extreme Rules, where Jericho will either put his career on the line or will be "injured". I'm somewhat inclined to agree with you, however, as people tend to remember who won the Mania match and not the feud.

>Jericho politicked his way into going over
Wrestling is a political game, you don't get to the top without stepping on a few toes. Also, at this point, I don't believe that Jericho is as much of a prick as he used to be, RVD said so himself. I don't believe that a WM win is something that Jericho fought tooth an nail for.
>>
>>1154717
Why hate on the GOAT
>>
>>1154717

Stop making threads you have autism
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
top fucking kek
>>
File: image.png (457 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457 KB, 750x1334
Jericho is always liking hot bitches pictures on Instagram
>>
worst trip of asp
>>
>>1154858
exactly thats why seth is an A+ player.
>>
>>1162626
kek
>that becky picture
he likes them a bit roughed up eh
>>
>>1154743
Aside from everything you spout being obvious shit posting b8, I'm interested to read who you find underrated.
>>
>>1154717
>Mid-card hell
>AJ is the #1 contender
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.