[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7 Hour and 20 minute show Are you all really saying that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: WrestleMania_32_poster.jpg (101 KB, 256x373) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania_32_poster.jpg
101 KB, 256x373
>7 Hour and 20 minute show

Are you all really saying that you sat there for a whole work day watching this and you didn't enjoy it?
>>
I did. Not only that, I watched it from 10pm to 6am in my time zone.
>>
I don't like the current product, so I don't watch it. Anybody else? .....................................................................................................................
>>
>>1154200
I enjoyed it, but I wasn't happy with half the results.
>>1154207
Same, getting to work by 8am was a pain today.
>>
I didn't watch the pre show, but I did enjoy the main show. It's really nice being a casual watcher, because you can enjoy a match and also enjoy the collective butthurt of the hardcore "fans" later.
>>
Worst WM since 27 desu
>>
File: 1427538121881-2.jpg (178 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427538121881-2.jpg
178 KB, 500x500
>>1154224

>Same, getting to work by 8am was a pain today.

I feel you lel. Had a finance exam today after 4 hours of sleep. Will probably fail it but fuck it, WM is once a year.
>>
>>1154200
nah, I went to bed after Shane O mac
>>
>>1154200
Ryback didn't lose clean
Roman won
corbin won
brock destroyed memebrose
John cena came back
le snoopdog cousin didn't win

great fucking WM TbH
>>
It was comfy. WWE was thoughtful and gave us a long washroom break. (Divas match)
>>
>>1154200
>going almost an hour overtime
>>
File: 1458998650004.png (636 KB, 618x714) Image search: [Google]
1458998650004.png
636 KB, 618x714
>>1154224
>skipping sleep for current WWE
>>
>>1154292
Dean and the battle royale were both more bathroom break matches than that actually great triple threat
>>
>>1154200
Watched it later so I skipped
Kalisto vs. Roitback
10 Divas match
Battle Royal
Interviews and Flashbacks

Was like 2h.
>>
>>1154200
I didn't watch the preshow, and I just fapped for most of the second half of the show with it on in the background.

It was fucking awful.
>>
>>1154200
>Are you and the other chucklefucks like you really saying that you don't get that we didn't like the booking but the wrestling itself was pretty good?
>Are you and the other buttblasted faggots really failing to comprehend that a street fight that was moved to the middle of a show, confined to the rings, and drew no blood from a guy that almost always cuts himself open in a marquee event deserves to be shat on?
>Are you all really blind to how shitty that show was?

Tell me, OP, what sayest thou?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.