[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think he's going to lose tonight. If it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Why do people think he's going to lose tonight. If it's a joke, then I don't get it. Also, Ryder Appreciation thread.
>>
Fuck yeah I'm glad Ryder got a big WM moment. I put him on my pickem sheet and the guy deserved it

I see one of two things, they wanted to give Zack a moment for all his hard work and they needed and early face win on the WM card. But, he'll drop the title back to Owens or it'll be a transitionary thing for a debuting guy to take the title from him tonight.

OR, Hollywood Zack Ryder joins the Bullet(Balor) (Proof) Club and plays the Kenny Omega role or him and Mojo play the Young Bucks role
>>
Owens and Zayn are set but they have nothing to fight for now. IC belt pretty much just dropped into the current US belt level where nobody really cares. Like, how the fuck are you going to have the US Championship defended on pre-shows twice?

I like Ryder and hope he has a decent reign but the roster is pretty stacked with talented guys that need something to go after.
>>
>>1153976
This guy again^

Please don't let the debuting person who takes the title be Baron Corbin(Reigns Jr.)

I'd really prefer Zack to just hold the title for awhile and actually give the guy some respect and put on some good matches but I don't think anyone trusts WWE to do that
>>
>>1154014

Corbin is so incredibly bad and nowhere near ready to move out of developmental.
>>
>>1153989
They'll blame each other losing the belt, Ryder is going to either drop the belt to Miz or feud with Stardust so that he goes back to the fifth dimension and brings Cody out.
>>
>>1154031
That hasn't stopped WWE before.
>>
I really don't think hes dropping the belt tonight. He honestly just needs a chance even if it's a very small run. I'd be cool with a gimmicky face right now that isn't fuckin boring as shit.
>>
>>1153976

Lol @ replacing Kenny omega with Zack Ryder and the young bucks with MOJO Lololol
>>
File: 1425983088161.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1425983088161.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>1153946

Because Vince loves playing "ribs" on Zack. Check this out if you're in any doubt of how much of a sociopath Vince really is.

"Meltzer was texted during the show by a WWE employee stating that the reason Zack was not on the show is because "Vince hates the internet". Backstage, many, many people were upset that the person getting the most chants throughout the night was not brought out for a promo or even a quick appearance in his hometown who clearly wanted him there. Meltzer got some more information today on the thought process.

Quote : Evidently, it was indeed a rib/joke being played on Zack. Zack had spent his prior show talking up how he was in his hometown, how excited he was, how this could be his chance to finally shine and move up on the card. Zack was told a few days ago he would have a promo and a match on RAW and would turn face on RAW, even being able to acknowledge his youtube show and Internet Champion gimmick. This is why Zack was so excited the past few days.

The rib went so far as there was even a fake script and timeline allotted for Zack to come out and wrestle, besides Superstars, with his RAW promo and on air face turn. When the time came close for this to happen, Zack was informed plans changed and he would not be on air. This was literally during the broadcast. The entire rib was Vince's idea and was because Vince is not a fan of the "bashing" Zack does about WWE and sees it as "giving in" to someone who is visibly bashing the company with "dropping ball" clips, etc.

Multiple wrestlers have stated their public displeasure with the rib and John Cena was said to directly confront Vince over the situation and what he felt was a poor joke. Source: F4WOnline (Meltzer)
tl;dr They said he would have a promo on raw, turn face in his hometown. Gave him a script. During the broadcast, they told him plans had change. and he would not be on air. Vince had a laugh."
>>
File: BaronCorbin-665x385.jpg (49 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
BaronCorbin-665x385.jpg
49 KB, 665x385
>>1154031

Corbin has shown improvement and has used a few different moves in a few matches he'd had, plus the dude has kind of mastered presence. He owns his heel thing so well and doesn't get all nervous under the boos.

Dude is 31, just throw him in.

Just have him do his NXT thing for a bit, where you throw someone at him, and a few seconds later he does End of Days. Don't know who you'd have him go against tonight and have some sort of credible win though. Nearly the entire roster short of a few people are considered jobbers.
>>
>>1154156

I can't believe that is true. I mean I can, but I can't.
>>
>>1154136
Omega is GOAT material but the Young C.ucks are overrated as fuck man.

And I just meant their role as the secondary tag team behind Gun/Gallows
>>
>>1154156
> le meltzer
Post disregarded
>>
>>1153946
Are you a spic?
>>
As in Hispanic? No. I'm white.
>>
>>1154448
To>>1154528
>>
>>1154306
>cuckposter

Opinion disregarded. The Bucks are great, you got worked.
>>
>>1154557
>Matt and nick plz go

You're overrated as shit guys, fuck off
>>
>>1154448
Did you get cucked by a Mexican?
>>
>>1153946
words from reddit's leaker said that there'll be a return and he/she will win a title. no mention of any title, but brace yourself.
>>
I am so sorry
>>
>>1159319
welp op
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 452x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 452x455
You were saying?
>>
i want to die
>>
>>1153946
>Ryder Appreciation thread.

i DONT appreciate how they jobbed him out to the jizz in 24 hours....
>>
>>1153946
OP confirmed wizard.
>>
Why does the wwe hate Ryder so much
>>
bullshit
>>
>>1154038
I called it too
>>
>>1159465
He went to the internet for love before it was acceptable.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.