[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WrestleMania was a GOAT tier PPV >Zack Ryder lives his dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hows annie.gif (291 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
hows annie.gif
291 KB, 400x293
WrestleMania was a GOAT tier PPV

>Zack Ryder lives his dream
>wily veteran Jericho beats hot head redneck rookie in a good exhibition - perfectly logical
>Great New Day entrance
>League of Nations naturally wins with numbers advantage (logical) and then are flattened by a trio of true blue Texas legends - great fan service
>Lesnar crushes vanilla midget Deannetty (logical) and does so with brutal efficiency (logical)
>The ladies were shit but we can't expect too much from them
>Undertaker vs Shane played out exactly as it should and gave us a few neat high spots along the way - great storytelling and perfectly logical
>Shaq was a neat surprise that nobody saw coming
>A new star gets a good rub in the Battle Royal
>A free, unadvertised Rock match and a Cena return - very good use of the Wyatt Family enhancement talent
>Roman Reigns takes his rightful place as world champ, beating the dastardly heel authority figure

It was excellent. Best WrestleMania since 2000
>>
B8
>>
Here is your reply.

And, because I'm feeling generous, I'll even bite on one issue. If you're going to pretend that logical stuff is great and "whoo I'm a big troll lalala" then Shane matching Taker isn't remotely logical in either the real world, the WWE world, or your bizarre edgelord world.
>>
>>1153820
Shane lost and got most of his offense in with weapons. What is illogical about that?
>>
>WM was great and Reigns was awesome

Go back to Squaredcircle
>>
Please have sex
>>
>>1153935
>implying that squaredcircle isn't a whirling vortex of smark tears right now
>>
You need to be 18 years of age or older to post here.
>>
IC match was a lot of fun because we all know owens and zayn are going to feud after mania and dont need the belt for it, so between the other guys really anything could happen.

Divas match was the first one ive ever watched that legit had me excited on some level.

Shane vs taker ending sucked balls but otherwise very fun match.

Rock promo was awesome, cena showed his face but didnt hog the spotlight, SCSA did a few stunners and did the beer chug bit which is great fanfare.

The main event was pretty awful, y2aj wasnt very good/seemed redundant, didnt watch the battle royale but i saw shaq was in it, overall a pretty fun mania, if they had a main event that wasnt such a snoozefest it would have been an 8/10 mania
>>
How does it feel to either have shitty bait or shitty opinions, OP?
>>
>>1153802
Psssst
>Living this paycheck to paychecker
>>
File: 1426285589143.jpg (54 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
1426285589143.jpg
54 KB, 640x576
>>1153802
>very good use of the Wyatt Family enhancement talent
kek, top lad
>>
>>1153846
Him getting in any offense at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.