[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>As of mid-week, nothing had changed and Reigns was scheduled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>As of mid-week, nothing had changed and Reigns was scheduled to win the title at Mania and be the main event face at the 2017 and 2018 Mania

2 more years of this shit
>>
File: problematic_just.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
problematic_just.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
Why won't Vince get it?
What will it take for Vince to understand?
Do we have to fucking kill Vince?
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
MATCH
>>
Why is India so full of turbomarks?
>>
>>1153777
>he thinks it's going to last only 2 more years
>>
>>1153864
they legit think wrasslin is real there. 100%.
>>
>>1153777
In India still 1986. Keyfabe is love keyfabe is life.
>>
>>1153875
But how? These are grown ass men. Have they never used an Internet before?
>>
>>1153915
Many Indians don't have access to internet, look up the stats
>>
>>1153915
They barely have access to loos for their poo.

You think that most of them have a luxury like the internet?
>>
>>1154006
>>1154034
Then how are the ones who use Twitter believing its real?
>>
>>1154046

English isn't their first language, they're uneducated, it has the same graphics as UFC which is real and they have no loo to poo in. The real question is how did all those rednecks in the 80's believe it was real.
>>
Kickstart Vince assassination
>>
>>1154071
Lack of internet
>>
Panjeets knows patrician taste
>>
File: 1456099974538.png (138 KB, 1218x706) Image search: [Google]
1456099974538.png
138 KB, 1218x706
>>1154781
This
>>
>>1154786
Dean Mark are you now a Roman mark?
>>
>>1154071
They didn't. The supermarks might think the title matches and street fights were real
>>
File: 200803.jpg (32 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
200803.jpg
32 KB, 642x361
>tfw you realise when the 'E can fully monetize the Indian market it's all over, super-mark central and LOLCENAREGINSMOJORAWLEYWINS forevermore.
>>
They could host a PPV in India and draw 500k gate
>>
>>1154799
"no"
>>
>>1154860
You probably should be after last night
Sorry about Dean bud, that was a trainwreck
>>
Brahs, next WM is going to be 4 hours away...

Am I delusional if I think the ending won't be Roman celebrating his hard-fought victory?
>>
>>1154830
They held an event in India a few years back at a "small" venue and it was insane how many people got in (loose fire safety laws, I guess), and they still had to turn tons of people away. I think Vince genuinely wants to make an American product, because if he were all about money, he could have gone curry right then and there.
>>
>>1154853
Imagine the fucking riot that will follow if Reigns loses, hell, even with Reigns showing up the Indian "smarks" would probably start chimping out
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.