[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even Vince's grandkids dislike Roman Reigns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: nosound.webm (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
nosound.webm
2 MB, 700x394
Even Vince's grandkids dislike Roman Reigns
>>
>>1153492

Or maybe they're cheering for HHH cause he's their uncle
>>
>>1153492

Stephen Amell looks more disappointed at Reigns winning than he did when he found out John Barrowman cucked his dad
>>
EVEN HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY
>>
He speared their aunt, dingus.
>>
>>1153492
Did anyone else catch Landis at ringside during the main event? Doing crotch chops and booing the shit out of Roman. He makes awful movies but has good taste in wrestling tbph
>>
>>1154111
Max landis? What the fuck was he doing there
>>
>Stephen Amell

kek
>>
>>1154161
He likes WWE, Trips especially.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
>>
>>1153492
Yeah boo your uncle and your aunt okay
Cheer the random samoan guy over your family
>>
>>1154111
Lol fuck Max Landis he's a huge cuck and his dad is a murderer
>>
i marked pretty hard when roman came out of nowhere to spear trips into the barricade
>>
Why should Shane's kids support Roman and not their favorite uncle?
>>
>>1154111
Landis is the biggest faggot in the world and his dad murdered three people
>>
>>1154374
>>1154111
he also has some creative influence, he's a credited WWE writer
>>
>>1154425
He probably ruins it lmao
>>
>>1154382
>>1154404
It's called manslaughter you liberal cuck
>>
>>1154425
source btw: https://youtu.be/FzJS2y_Jzx0?t=15m5s

15:05
>>
>>1154111
I get the feeling a lot of celebrities are fans of wrestling
>>
>>1154431
>it's always the same thing, every week I would say: 'It needs to be cohesive, the best episodes of Raw are ones that don't feel like a variety show they're ones where each segment blurs into the next segment and things that happen in the beginning of the show affect every character. It's a cohesive universe, every episode needs to be like a normal TV show. You can't have the women only interacting with the women, the midcarders only with the midcarders, the nobodies only with the nobodies, and the top guys only with the top guys, because that creates a vortex of boredom. The best episodes of that show have always been ones where one thing happens at the start that create a ripple effect through the whole thing.

smart guy
>>
>>1154430
his dad did very unsafe things with his actors that night, absolutely not okay
>>
>>1154404
What does his dad have to do with this?
>>
>>1153492
Is it just me or do those shot of the crowd feel edited in? Like it's too force going back and forth between the shot of Reigns and the crowd.
>>
Everyone loves Uncle Hunter thats why
>>
>>1154507
It's a running joke on /co/ and /tv/ that every Landis mention is Landis himself shilling his own movie/book/video and bringing up his dad killing 3 people is a way to make him leave
>>
>>1154621
I'm 90% sure that at least once it was really him shilling his godawful Superman comic.
>>
>>1153499

/thread
>>
>>1153492
lmao even based Amell hates Reigns
>>
>>1154111
He doesn't boo "good guys".

Also, he doesn't makes movies. He has 0 control over them (like any other writer) .
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.