[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she wasn't a product of Ric Flair's semen she would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
If she wasn't a product of Ric Flair's semen she would be jobbing in NXT.

What an awful wrestler.
>>
>>1153055
I wouldn't mind being a product of her semen if you know what I mean. ;)
>>
File: 1456872712261.gif (249 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456872712261.gif
249 KB, 200x200
>tfw she is actually the best female wrestler in the main roster.
>>
>>1153073
She's 2nd worst after Lana. Eva Marie and Brie Bella overtook her last night.
>>
>>1153055
Sasha was the weak link in the match last night. Charlotte and Becky were both solid. Sasha was kind of sloppy, and nearly killed herself if not for Charlotte catching her.
>>
I think she's good.
>>
She isn't as bad as Sasha. She was a botch fest. I don't see why people love that rat so much
>>
>>1153085
>Sasha was kind of sloppy, and nearly killed herself if not for Charlotte catching her.
That's how those spots work.

The sunset flip thing was a botch though.
>>
>>1153089
I don't get it either. Sasha hasn't shown shit since making the main roster. Yet her fanboys do nothing but sinh her lraise. She looks like a mid tier diva in terms of talent.
>>
>>1153096
That's true but her NXT Takeover matches were consistently the best match on the card, regardless of opponent. It has not yet translated to the main roster.
>>
>>1153079
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1153079
I disagree, but I will say that you were half right about Eva Marie being better. She pulled off some good stuff last night. Impressed the hell out of me considering how shitty she is in every other match that she is in.
>>
my semen is a product of dem abs
>>
If it didn't mean her probably getting way less money, I would almost rather Becky go back down to NXT. Maybe give her a nice little title reign or something. Based on the way they've used her so far, she's the clear third wheel that's only there to eat the pin.

They're going to ride Charlotte until the wheels fall off because she's a) blonde, b) tall, and c) Ric Flair's daughter. Then, its clear that Sasha will be the next person once they're ready to move on from Charlotte. The crowd loves Sasha and the booking clearly protects Sasha in the finishes of all of these matches. And if Bayley debuts at any point in the near future, Becky is going to get pushed even further to the side, since they'll have to give Bayley something to do to justify debuting her.
>>
>getting worked by Naitcha Boi in 2016
>>
File: Jamie-Oliver.jpg (42 KB, 337x268) Image search: [Google]
Jamie-Oliver.jpg
42 KB, 337x268
>announce the new Women's Championship
>make a big deal about it
>first time it is won is because 84 year old Ric Flair interferes
>>
Absolutely true! The Flair name had to be the first WWE Womens Champ, the Diva age sucked and this Womens age will suck the same! Changing the name of the division doesnt change the horrendous skills these women have!
>>
She still has great tits
>>
Why is Charlotte in WWE if Asuka is in NXT?
>>
File: 1328733262512.gif (858 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1328733262512.gif
858 KB, 200x150
>>1153079
>Eva Marie
>good
>>
>>1153619
Asuka will never go to the main roster because she would expose all of the 'Divas' who can't wrestle.
>>
>tfw charlotte is actually good, if new
>tfw edgy faglords can't accept this cuz its not waifu Sasha and/or is flairs daughter
>>
Bayley will arrive soon and then we can have good matches.
>>
>>1153630
Because she isnt good enough to make her opponents look good and can only go at her speed and her speed only?
Sounds about right. Hopefully next time they will sign a weeb darling that can actually do her job properly
>>
>>1153698
>is too good at being a wrestler

FAGGOT DETECTED
>>
Doubt she'd be considered good if Meltzer wasn't calling her the best wrestler ever since she fucking debuted
Dude needs to give it a fucking rest with the Flair worship
>>
>>1153707
12 year old weeb detected
Seek sunlight nerd
>>
>>1153716
>Meltzer

ANOTHER FAGGOT DETECTED
>>
>>1153716
> Meltzer is the reason the crowd lost their minds over Nattie vs. Charlotte at Takeover
>>
File: 1423118669716.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1423118669716.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>1153720
>>
>>1153107
Probably because they get to rehearse the match a bunch of times in NXT, don't get that option in the big leagues.
>>
>>1153055
do a moonsault and say charlotte's awful again, fatty.
>>
>>1153739
What do you think house shows are for?
>>
>>1153771
smarky shit
>>
>>1153055
>getting worked by CHARGOAT
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.