[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>snorefest of a match followed by one glorious cage jump >everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>snorefest of a match followed by one glorious cage jump
>everyone including the smarkbusters say the match was good

When can we stop treating grandpa matches as entertaining when 90% of the match is them playfighting badly?
>>
I thought it was going to be a car crash, but Taker carried Shane to a decent performance. The high spot helped too, but that's very standard in Shan o Mac matches anyway. Still surprising to see them actually pull such risky stunts in the PG era though.
>>
All WWE matches are two people playfighting poorly then hitting their video game finishers
>>
It wasn't that bad, considering it was two grandpas. Having shane come back just to lose is stupid though
>>
>>1153005
>>everyone including the smarkbusters say the match was good

but that's not true.
>>
I wonder what his kids were thinking during the jump and getting stretchered out.
>>
>>1153005
Felt it was going to be bad, It was worse than bad.

It was a nostalgia match, it needed run-ins, cheap pops, it needed to be FUN. It wasn't

Hell in a Call was a piss poor stip, Id rather have seen a falls count anywhere, taker just carrying Shane back to the ring for the finish looked so shitty.

Also. Undertaker. Thank You, but please retire.
>>
It was pretty shit. Shane kicking out of all everything was fucking stupid, and it seemed like Undertaker could barely move.
>>
> including the smarkbusters

Who gives a shit about those buttfucks?
>>
>>1153432
>sting
>>
>>1153495
HitC was literally just so Shane could jump off the cage. That was the entire point. They actually could have easily made it an Extreme Rules match but HitC is just extra spooky.

Also no blood whatsoever in a HitC match makes me fucking cringe every time. Fuck PG
>>
>>1153005
>implying every undertaker match for the last 15 years or so wasn't like this
>>
>>1153005
it was a cool spot

I can't remember much else desu
>>
>>1155098
Some where excellent. I miss you hbk and edge
>>
>>1155106
I'm pretty impressed that he can still go coast to coast.
>>
>>1155516
He didn't, really. Watch it again. Ring General 'Taker held the garbage can out to make sure it connected, I don't think it really hit Undertaker himself at all. Can was only bent on the side Shane's feet hit it. Still, not bad for a 50 year old business mogul.
>>
As much as I like Shane, it's quite indicative of typical matchmaking of recent.

>having a 98% boring/shit match
>one spot makes smarks fly off the charts with glee
>this makes up for the rest of the entire match
>>
>smarkbusters

Literally who
>>
i liked it
>>
>ohh im so old ohh here´s my children there´s my wife i need to finish under 30 mins or i´ll get an heart attack glad they called an ambulance not sure if i can even pretend to fight since im 60 years old
it´s kinda sad to watch really. they´re too old but dont want to give space to new young people who are so much better than they are
>>
>>1153488
They knew it was just pretend. The 'table' he landed on was filled with pillows and airbags. It was like jumping into water.
>>
>>1153005
I thought the HIAC and the Ladder Match was great
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.