[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Little Under-rated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jeans avin a fukkin giggle.webm (137 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Jeans avin a fukkin giggle.webm
137 KB, 500x281
I think people are besieging this match a little too hard, it was good for what it was, but that's the issue entirely. Wrestlemania matches shouldn't be "good for what they are", they should be, by definition, all they can be.
But instead, we got a brief glimpse through the crack of a door of what these two are truly capable of. Instead of delivering us finality and conclusion, WWE gave us a quick peek, and it was a damn good peek, one that proved these two could do something incredible given the time but it was a peek nonetheless. They should've been given the time and chance to rip the door off it's hinges at Wrestlemania, because if not there, WHERE?
I hope this was an introduction to the true centerpiece of this feud at Extreme Rules. But at the same time, my expectations have been jarred, and I just want them to close chapter and not underwhelm me again.
tl;dr: Not a bad match, as many are saying, but not one that got what it deserved.
Thoughts?

Oh, also, reminder that Erick Rowan vs The Rock is an official match that took place at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1152974
It was fine for a Network special match.

Unfortunately it was at Mania.
>>
>>1152974
But it wasn't good for what it was. It was a Street Fight and that aspect barely even touched.
>>
>>1153086
I meant for the meager time and focus they were given, and that the performers did well with relative scraps.
>>
It was literally just Brock spamming suplexes until the finisher over the chairs spot that has been done 100 times.
>>
a lot of it was good in that dean looked like a real underdog taking a beating and still trying to fight back.
My main problem is it ended too early and should have gone a good 20 minutes.
>>
>tease dean's weapons arsenal for weeks
>chainsaw doesn't start
>swing barbie once and miss
>>
>>1152974
until Dean gets his muscles back he ain't winning shit.
>>
>>1152974
It's a shame, because the match could and should have been longer and more brutal. It was doubly insulting when it was followed later on by a waste of time in those fucking cheerleaders, and The Rock & Cena squashing the Wyatt's.

That was a good 20 or so minutes that could have gone to other matches.
>>
The match felt like it was cut short in half. I honestly thought that they were still in the build up stage towards the real crazy stuff.
>>
The match was awful. It wasn't even good as a regular one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.