[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is happy as hell for this guys? The pop they received
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: steenerico.jpg (59 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
steenerico.jpg
59 KB, 450x300
Who else is happy as hell for this guys?

The pop they received last night was awesome. Even if they didnt win, I think its actually awesome to watch them in front of a massive crowd, because they deserve it.

They dont get WWE because they have pretty faces, or because they have fammily there, or because they are Samoans so WWE can say they are cousins of the Rock or Rikishi.

They get there for their talent, because they work so hard to get this, I actually cried a little in their entrance.

I hope they have more opportunities to shine. They deserve this

Probably
>>
>a fat manlet and a vanilla midget

lmao kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1152899
>Muslim
>Canadian

Literally human cancer
>>
>>1152899
>Zayn and KO are easily the stars of the match
>their personal animosity is highlighted perfectly
>their rivalry is put over as a center-point of the match
>the belt goes to someone else more deserving and unexpected because their feud frankly doesn't need a title to hold it up

Perfectly executed in all facets. The high-point of the night.
>>
File: zaynpacha.png (43 KB, 561x610) Image search: [Google]
zaynpacha.png
43 KB, 561x610
>>1152899
>mfw Wrestlemania started with an Ownes/Zayn staredown & hockey fight
>mfw when it ends with one a few years down the line
>>
>>1152941

You know Zayn and Cena are the same height, right?
>>
>>1152991
I agree with this post 100%. I was a little worried alot of the iwc was going to be upset about this.
>>
>>1153370
A lot of people are. Those people frankly don't understand how much of a disservice to the feud it would have been to blow the pay-off of Zayn/Owens on a one-month build with a singles match.
>>
File: owens.webm (2 MB, 896x526) Image search: [Google]
owens.webm
2 MB, 896x526
They didn't have to kill each other
>>
File: zayn.webm (2 MB, 898x532) Image search: [Google]
zayn.webm
2 MB, 898x532
>>1153731
>>
>>1153748
I honestly forget how many times they've done this spot.
>>
>>1153423
People who are don't get it.

To me the point of Zayn v Owens like Batman vs The Joker.

They're destined to do it forever. Rain or shine. Friend or Foe. They'll always come back to beating the shit out of each other, even if they don't hate each other. Titles only raise the stakes.
>>
>>1153731
that was a botch wasn't it?

felt like he broke his wrist.
>>
cant stand Zayn, think hes too white. The hat, music and shitty little dancing. Like his ring work, but cant get behind the guy.
>>
>>1154053
Owens and Zayn are both GOAT sellers.

Literally every match they are in you get one fucker like you thinking there was a botch and either Owens or Zayn is legit injured.
>>
They need to establish their previous relationship better. Literally show clips of their friendship and rivalry over the years. Make the viewers truly understand how far back they go. It would make the rivalry so much better.
>>
>>1155633
They did a good job of this on NXT, some of the same stuff would be good on the main roster if they are going to go into the singles feud right away.

>>1154028
Gets it.
>>
I remember watching them in Reseda California in front of 200 people at PWG. Crazy to think how far they have come.
>>
you think it pissed off cornette?
>>
>>1153748
>that ref shaking his head
>>
>>1152991
>Ryder
>Deserving

Mid card titles are fully back to being shit.
>>
>>1156364

No Steen got where he is by doing exactly what Cornette said Steen needed to do (lose a little weight)
>>
>>1152899

Fuck that skinny ass terrorist
>>
>>1152899

kek

Allan Price @AllanGWPrice 9m9 minutes ago
Sami Zayn just sprinted to the back clutching his shoulder again..shit. #RawAfterMania #RAW
>>
>>1158465

LOL

ISIS BTFO
>>
>>1156364

No way, Cornette is happy for the guy, he said so on his lastest podcasts. He admitted he got Kevin Steen wrong.

>but he still needs to shed some pounds
>>
Canadians r based
>>
>>1165966

>a fucking leaf

Not to mention, he's a fucking terrorist
>>
>>1165978
Please have sex
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.