[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE isn't made for you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: eee.jpg (119 KB, 496x744) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
119 KB, 496x744
Vince doesn't care. Vince will never care.

The product is for casuals, kids and hajeeds.

The whole Shane angle about how wrestling sucks now and needs to be saved was a middle finger to the smarks with Shane playing the role of the smark. No matter how much you want it it just ain't happening.

>Picture very related.
>>
>>1152792
>second reign

They just can't stop fucking up.
>>
>second reign
Technically his 3rd.
>>
>>1152798
Well his first "reign" was like 5 minutes
>>
>>1152799
yep the third
>>
>Record low ratings

Real good all that casual/kid/Pajeet pandering has done.
>>
This whole show was a massive fuck you.
>>
>>1152822
Dunno why pajeets love Samoans and Cena like one of their shit gods. Life on India must be complete crap to sumerge yourself in prowrestling in that level
>>
>>1152916
Its because they can't think for themselves. They eat up anyone WWE pushes
>>
>second reign

come on now
>>
>>1152916
They literally believe that wrestling is real.
>>
The crowd was into everything that night but Roman. His push is the problem.
>>
>>1153227
This. Last night the main event sucked the life out of everything. Like it made me forget a middle aged man nearly dying for Christ's sake
>>
>>1152916
They just mark out for the current top guy and that's it
>>
Is Roman going to turn hill? because that's the only reason I see why they would give him the title, I mean, he's been booed for months and that won't change
>>
>>1152792
it seems that their target audience are young children or Indians
>>
WWE would get TNA ratings without the smark audience.
Vince is lucky that smarks don't know how to vote with their viewership.
>>
>>1153227
What are you talking about the crowd was dead after the Stone Cold/ HBK shit.

The only time peple woke up was that jump
>>
does anyone here actually like HHH more than roman reigns unironically?

triple h is literally the cancer that killed wrestling.
>>
>>1153374
It's weird with me. I hate his title run, I hate his promos, and I never thought he was an exciting wrestler. But he has had alot to do with NXT and bringing other great talent in, so I'm conflicted.
>>
File: jerigoat buries a midget.png (26 KB, 589x204) Image search: [Google]
jerigoat buries a midget.png
26 KB, 589x204
Vince wants all smarks to leave.
>>
>>1153384
who gives a fucking shit about nxt? seriously. what has nxt done that other independent organizations dont do? all they do is over pay guys that should be on the main roster to bolster their fucing "farm system".
>>
>>1153384
>bringing other great talent in
To languish.
>>
>>1153395
to be fair Takeover dallas was way better than wrestlemania
>>
>>1152792
>deanetty drones BTFO
>fedora tippers BTFO
>anti roman haters BTFO
>new day fanboys BTFO
>sasha fuccbois BTFO
its like vince knew what I wanted to see and put the card like that.
>>
When I was a kid Goldberg or sting was never booed like that
>>
>>1153385

Vince is playing smarks because they'll literally pay money to boo Roman and they don't even need to do anything except recycle the same storyline over and over.
>>
>>1152792
>botching the number of their top guys reigns when they've spent six months literally funneling cheap excuses his way to pad his stats

Holy fuck
>>
>>1152916
Being Indian myself, I did at one point explain why by comparing him to the Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan. To put it shortly, SRK is among the richest actors in the world, but his acting is awful as fuck. Based on my recent trip back to see some family, I did meet a lot of people who share opinions similar to ours. But then, the uneducated masses far outnumber more educated ones there, so yeah. Reigns is the equivalent of shitty Bollywood and/or South Indian actors/movie stuff.
>>
>>1153374
He and his wife tried to get the gypsy looking somaon over, they really did and he lost clean. Hhh is fine these days
>>
>>1153783
DESIGNATED
>>
RECORD

LOW

RATINGS
>>
>>1153395
>who gives a fucking shit about nxt?
>consistently puts on better shows than the main roster with half the time and much less budget
>brings in good workers and actually makes them look good rather than burying them for being over elsewhere
>women that came up on NXT had one of the better matches of the night at Mania
>is run by a guy that is guaranteed to take over the company within the next 5 years, at the longest

gee I do wonder why people care about it, it's not like it looks like a potentially decent future in the current quagmire of garbage that is WWE content. Takeover was much more satisfying to watch than Mania, bro.
>>
>>1153385
Jokes on him I'm as smark as the come and no one beats the Goat.
>>
>>1152792
I'm not going to lie, my mother and sisters have become casual fans because they know I'm always watching and suddenly WWE is being reported by major news/sports outlets.

Last night during the Women's Championship match, my 50 year old mother wondered why Ric Flair was interfering AGAIN and why Becky or "The Black One" didn't bring out their fathers to kick his ass.

Even the casuals know shit when they see it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.