[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WM 32 Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: INg7kJt.jpg (233 KB, 482x399) Image search: [Google]
INg7kJt.jpg
233 KB, 482x399
It's all so fucking negative here, apart the burying and pushing which is a meta thing, this was a fine show if you view it objectively and in a vacuum

>Ryder won the IC title a culmination of a 5 year jouney
>Divas match was possibly one of the best in WWE history and stole the show
>Lesnar destroyed Ambrose, good if you like Lesnar and really what should have been expected
>Shanes spot was good, surpassed Foley
>AJ/Y2J had a shit match hopefully ending the indy wrestler meme for a while
>Rock stripping down to his match gear was really cool, my favourite moment of the night
>Reigns/HHH was a good match and HHHs best ever WM title match
>>
>>1152687
are you high?
you are high
>>
>>1153292
>are you high?
What was then?
>>
File: Steph.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Steph.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>1152687
>Steph was not involved with the new women's belt reveal or presentation

That was my biggest fear and thank god she stayed away.
>>
>>1152687
>Ryder won the IC title a culmination of a 5 year jouney
i didn't know that "journey" means jobbing to heath slater on superstars. anyway he's loosing it on raw.
>>
>Ryder won the IC title a culmination of a 5 year journey
Agreed
Agreed
>Lesnar destroyed Ambrose, good if you like Lesnar and really what should have been expected
Ambrose was buried
>Shanes spot was good, surpassed Foley
No
>AJ/Y2J had a shit match hopefully ending the indy wrestler meme for a while
One of the better matches of the night with a retarded ending
>Rock stripping down to his match gear was really cool, my favourite moment of the night
18+
You are mentally ill
>>
File: 1457456013966.jpg (15 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1457456013966.jpg
15 KB, 613x533
You're off to what I can only describe as a fucking trainwreck of a start to a thread here OP.

mfw
>>
>>1152687

Well, 32 was not that horrendous as people say here, but it objectively was 'meh'. Many good moments, one fantastic one with Shane but that's it. The problem is that there were too many let downs, considering the build up prior to WM.
>>
>>1153842
To describe WM32 in one word would be:

Weird.
>>
>>1153842
>the build up prior to WM.
but the build was poor and the expectations low
>>
>if you just turn off your brain and pretend you liked everything you didn't like it was a good show

yeah I agree
>>
>>1153886
>>/r/SquaredCircle/
>>
>>1153906
>>1153886
sums up that place down to a tee.
>>
>>1153853

That I can agree with.

>>1153880

I was quite hype. A potential raw take over by Shane, lesnar/ambrose match being carnage with crazy stuff happening and ambrose getting back up by Foley, the HHH/Reigns match with their insane back-stage fights (yeah, it was probably blood capsules, but still good scenes). But they didn't deliver the final blow. It all went shit in the last and most important moment.
>>
>>1153983
>the HHH/Reigns match with their insane back-stage
It was still just a regular singles match, could never live up to the action you'd already seen
>>
Guys, I think I'm done with the IWC.
>>
>>1154019
Why?
>>
IC Match was great.
>>
>>1152687
I agree with everything, except i wish becky should've won
>>
>>1154307
Because he's a faggot le anti-smark.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.