[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: lesnardean-1458549601-800.jpg (45 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
lesnardean-1458549601-800.jpg
45 KB, 642x361
This match was the major disappointment of the show. I was hoping for a Ambrose win but that wasn't the problem. A Brock win could work fine. The match itself was fucking terrible though.

I was expecting these two to go out and try and steal the show and they did nothing of the sort. This should have spilled out up the ramp, incorporated more set pieces, props and carnage. Absolute let down.

I don't believe that they really planned to have such an underwhelming match from the start.
>>
They probably had to cut the street fight down to make room for the Rock and his 20 minute farce of a promo.
>>
>>1152682
Because they don't see Ambrose as being on Brock's level, so he was booked like a joke who needed a chainsaw and a bunch of other weapons to compete, and still lost easily even then. All they care about is keeping Brock strong, since they pay him a fuckload of money and use him as a special attraction. He was never, ever jobbing to the Hot Dog Cowboy.
>>
>>1152682
My sources in the WWE tell me that they wanted to do more but they were told not to because they didnt want them to upstage the Shane vs Undertaker match up
>>
>>1152682
Yeah it was shit. The only weapons used were kendo sticks, which don't look like they hurt, and steel chairs which they can't do headshots with so they're shit too.

Also they REALLY need to stop doing the "throw a shit tonne of chairs into the ring" spot in every hardcore match.
>>
>>1152786

funny thing is, a lot of the time a headshot from a chair isn't actually a headshot when it's performed correctly. why they took this away i'll never know.

just watch lucha underground instead.
>>
Because Dean is overrated and idiots on here still can't accept it.
>>
>>1152801
>just watch lucha underground instead.
God help me, I'm actually tempted to since Austin said it was good recently in his podcast.
>>
>>1152682

PG man. It's all because of them not being allowed to make a too rough show. Ambrose should have come in with a truck full of the shit they were spoilering and maybe have Foley come in and wreck shit. His baseball bat wasn't used even once. The delivery of the iron man spin was also really bad. Dean looked weak as shit.
>>
>>1152817
The annoying thing is the commentators are going to try and hype up how Brock went through a war and Ambrose almost won, when the match didn't come off like that at all.
>>
>>1152813

it's better in every way except for the spectacle of a huge arena isn't there. they do their storytelling in the ring and with short vignettes, never any 20 minute promos. tons of weapons and good spots without feeling contrived. some of the vignettes are a little corny but it's wrestling for fucks sake.
>>
>>1152703
I knew Dean was going to lose, but I didn't think it would be so quickly.
>>
>>1152813
It's hokey as fuck, but it goes down well compared to, say, Balor's Demon or the (apparently not) unbreakable Lunatic Fringe
>>
File: [fedora intensifies].gif (618 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
[fedora intensifies].gif
618 KB, 263x396
>>1152803
>Because Dean is overrated and idiots on here still can't accept it.
>>
>>1152909
Lose weight and have sex, please.
>>
File: laughing 1984 author.jpg (63 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
laughing 1984 author.jpg
63 KB, 365x450
>>1152913
strong projection from the fat virgin bitch detected

keep struggling to cope with your impotent rage you glue eating retard
>>
One of the worst matches from last night
>>
>>1152929

But he's right. Deanetty is overrated
>>
>>1152682
No real spots.
No real offense but suplexs by Brock.
No blood.
It was just a lame street fight.
>>
>>1152950
>>1152913
samefag dumbass detected

kill yourself retard
>>
File: chainface.png (227 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
chainface.png
227 KB, 696x480
>WWE taking the one midcarder who wasn't a boring jobber piece of shit and having him lose to two legends within a month
>all of this is supposed to boost Roman somehow
>>
I knew he was not gonna win either as everybody knows they are saving the 1v1 win vs Brock for Roman.

The shitty thing was spending a month billing Ambrose as a guy whos gonna get his ass kicked and just keep coming. But then loses to one F5 and thats it.

It felt like it could of been a good match but just as it got started on that point they ended it. It was the worst match of the night out of sheer disappointment.

Weather you like Dean or not the way that match ended made him look like shit and holy fuck who the hell is over in this company these days.
>>
>>1152967
Pls tell me that's a grill.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>1153022
That's Chain bruh
>>
File: 1459603841222.jpg (252 KB, 1920x961) Image search: [Google]
1459603841222.jpg
252 KB, 1920x961
>>1153029
>Google her
>That fucking rack

I should start watching anime again
>>
File: [CAN'T WAKE UP].jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
[CAN'T WAKE UP].jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>the Foley and Terry Funk promos were for nothing
>this is Vince's revenge on Dean for daring to be more over than Roman
>literally Zack Ryder came out out of Wrestlemania looking better than Dean
>none of this Brock building will lead to anything besides Roman beating him clean at Summerslam or next year's mania

It hurts.
>>
>no holds barred PG match

Boo hoo it's fucking NOTHING
>>
>>1153195
I expected nothing and I was still let down.

Seriously would it have been too much for them to at least use three different weapons? From my count all I saw was

>kendo stick
>chair
>chair
>more chair
>just a lot of chairs, all of which did nothing but pile in the middle of the ring to be a landing zone
>a chainsaw and a barbed wire baseball bat got brought out just to not get used at all

I'm not asking for some ECW tier, almost kill each other shit, but at least they could have gone up the ramp and done something.
>>
Dean's gimmick is shit. Le skinny crazy man just doesn't do it.
>>
>>1153218
They've been doing this "teasing a new weapon/flaming table/whatever" spot and then not landing it, and being thrown away for the rest of the match.

That match just may as well be a normal non-stipulation match really, wouldn't change much
>>
all that hype for literally nothing.
>>
File: 1411152076883.jpg (34 KB, 320x493) Image search: [Google]
1411152076883.jpg
34 KB, 320x493
>Roman kicks out of 87 F5's
>Dean takes one and is pinned
>>
>>1152682
Loses to ONE
>Spear
>Pedigree
>F5

Deanetty job is to put over finishers.

He is the Ășltimate jobber.
>>
what did he even intend to use the chainsaw for? surely he doesn't mean to really use it on someone?
>>
>>1155559
Why wouldn't he? I don't know if you heard, but he's whacky.
>>
>>1152682
>potential show stealer
>Ambrose desired and nearly expected to go over
>hardcore match that could've been up there with the greats
>booked with the most over guy that has a long history of hardcore wrestling and the heavyweight monster that blades like a motherfucker
>hyped like a main event

All while Vince was trying to make Roman the golden boy in the "biggest main event" at the "greatest Wrestlemania of all time".

Tell me, why do YOU think it suddenly appeared at the middle of the card, was short, had weak spots, and squashed the guy that should've been in the main event?
>>
>>1153328
Jobber to the stars, he's Rick Rude or Jake Roberts
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.